PDA

View Full Version : Borzoi Morning Free-for-all...Video*more videos..

borzoimom
01-03-2007, 07:19 AM
Zubin maybe bigger and stronger, but Galina is more able to twist and turn, then of course- Femka joins in- and the girls against the boy! View My Video (http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=44fzfoi)

husky 1
01-03-2007, 07:22 AM
;) Great video, such lovely markings they have.

Husky15
01-03-2007, 07:24 AM
Awesome video! I loved it. I wish I had all those beautiful, big dogs playing in my living room!

borzoimom
01-03-2007, 07:27 AM
Well- when they were younger, and could not stop, or didnt know how big their bodies were, that coffee table took a tumble a couple of times.. lol. I just put the crystal back on the table about 7 months ago.. lol.

katrina
01-03-2007, 07:36 AM
awww your dogs are absolutely gorgeous!! amazing vid!! :)

Freedom
01-03-2007, 07:57 AM
Golly, they do about the same things as my cats; but on a MUCH larger scale, ha ha. I was wondering about that crystal dish on the coffee table. Seems like just the tails could knock it over! It is so wonderful to see them playing and happy. Thanks for posting this video!

borzoimom
01-03-2007, 07:59 AM
Golly, they do about the same things as my cats; but on a MUCH larger scale, ha ha. I was wondering about that crystal dish on the coffee table. Seems like just the tails could knock it over! It is so wonderful to see them playing and happy. Thanks for posting this video!
They keep their tails low- lol. Thats one of my dog show crystals. It went up for about a year.. lol.

DrKym
01-03-2007, 08:40 AM
Beautiful Babies Bmom! I have always admired their elegance and grace. Yours are so happy in this vid! WTG and happy new yr to them and you!

critter crazy
01-03-2007, 08:43 AM
Great Video Michelle!! Love it!! Your dogs are just having a blast!!!

applesmom
01-03-2007, 09:18 AM
They are so gentle, even in play! :cool:

Watching the video, I kept waiting for the expected body slams to begin followed by overturned furniture and sounds of breaking glass. ;)

You say you just put the glassware back on the coffee table. Heck! I never even risked having a coffee table. :D

TFTpwnsYou
01-03-2007, 09:19 AM
Girls just don't play fair do they?...lol. It's so cute when they play. And at least the free for all's you have are quiet. :)

borzoimom
01-03-2007, 09:26 AM
TFTpwnsu- its funny how the girls gang up on him.. And applesmom- borzois do not body slam- it hurts then they scream.. lol.. Once in a while, Zubin forgets there is another 5 feet or more behind his head, but for the most part he does pretty well.. When Galina first came at the end of her 9 months old, we lost the recliner once- Zubin slammed into it not looking where he was going and flipped it.. lol. That is why its at the angle it is next to that 150 year antique bowed glass hutch.. lol.

Miss Z
01-03-2007, 01:47 PM
Wow, they're such beautiful animals... and by the way your voice is so cool! :D

borzoimom
01-03-2007, 01:50 PM
God Bless you for that comment. I am hoarse!

Kalei
01-03-2007, 04:23 PM
Wow What a great video. I just fell even more in love with the wonderful breed:D Thanks for posting it!

Love That Collie
01-03-2007, 06:33 PM
Zubin maybe bigger and stronger, but Galina is more able to twist and turn, then of course- Femka joins in- and the girls against the boy! View My Video (http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=44fzfoi)

Hey Michelle, where's Captain? Do you have him yet?

borzoimom
01-03-2007, 06:36 PM
YOu mean Major? ( pretty close.. lol) . Tim had to keep him until I was well. I am going to Ohio the first week in February to get him and I can NOT wait! :D

borzoimom
01-03-2007, 06:42 PM
BTW- my first love collie was named Captain- and Majors brother is named Captain Jack.

Danegirl2208
01-03-2007, 06:44 PM
Michelle that was great!! They are so graceful and beautiful! :)

elizabethann
01-03-2007, 06:50 PM

oh nuts...i had my speaker off...your dogs are just so beautiful and elegant....tall too! :)

Love That Collie
01-03-2007, 08:41 PM
YOu mean Major? ( pretty close.. lol) . Tim had to keep him until I was well. I am going to Ohio the first week in February to get him and I can NOT wait! :D

OMG, that's right, sorry :( I got my rank & file mixed up. :eek:

borzoimom
01-03-2007, 08:46 PM
OMG, that's right, sorry :( I got my rank & file mixed up. :eek:
ROFL.. Thats okay- I actually had a Captain before, and his brother is named Captain jack.. I understood you.. No problem! ;)

borzoimom
01-08-2007, 07:31 PM
Here we go- Zubins stuffed sheep.. http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=2mhu03q http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=43ele9u

kimlovescats
01-08-2007, 07:58 PM
I loved it! They are so light on their feet! They look and sound more like horses than dogs!!! :D GORGEOUS!

borzoimom
01-08-2007, 08:29 PM
This is the game- sometimes I think they will never grow up... lol..

borzoimom
01-10-2007, 07:42 AM
I was giggling at your comments kimlovescats- they are light on their feet- as long as Zubin can stop.. The pouncing noise you hear, is like a bluff- of trying to make selves 'sound bigger" or more " omp" to the pounce. When Zubin first started doing the 'polar bear bounce" ( like what a polar bear does to break up the ice), he actually scared himself. ( as he no clue he could make that much noise..)

GreyhoundGirl
01-10-2007, 02:27 PM
Hey Michelle, where's Captain? Do you have him yet?

My question is where is Hottie?!?!?!?! :p

Great video, I love it, now you know you’ve made me want more. I crave sighthound videos! They’re beautiful! <sigh>

BTW- my first love collie was named Captain- and Majors brother is named Captain Jack.

Captain Jack?!?! Was he good-looking with a wonderful tempermant, crazy and usually drunk? That kind of Captain Jack? OK, perhaps this Captain Jack isn’t as drunk, but… lol. LOVE the name (like you can’t imagine :p )

I noticed something... In the bunny video someone gave a little woof. LOL :p

borzoimom
01-10-2007, 02:31 PM
Here is my Captain- as you can see, he was a tri...

GreyhoundGirl
01-10-2007, 02:34 PM
Here is my Captain- as you can see, he was a try...

oh!

*plays stupid*

I thought you ment this Captain Jack. ;)

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j314/greyhoundgirl_2006/Swordandgun.jpg

borzoimom
01-10-2007, 02:47 PM
No such luck!! I am planning a litter this year- need female names if I do POTC theme.. lol.. We were looking at X-men or other ships, ... but I have to admit- he is dashing!

GreyhoundGirl
01-10-2007, 02:50 PM
I wouldn't mind Captain Jack being MY pet...

There aren't many females in POTC... ummm, there's Lizzie/Elizabeth. All the Jack fangirls call her Lizzie. :rolleyes:

Oh, a cool name "Tia Dalma" don't know why... but I like that name.