PDA

View Full Version : Lucy

mom2lotsacats
01-03-2007, 06:56 AM
Lucy,
What a beautiful tortie you are! You do sound like both a sweet and clever cat. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

LittleOrangeKitten
01-03-2007, 08:04 AM
Lucy, what a gorgeous, fluffy tail you have! And you are a gorgeous girl, to say the least! What a lucky kitty to have found such a loving and attentive family, especially where your water needs are concerned. LOL

Have a marvelous day today and may you get all the fresh water you want!

lvpets2002
01-03-2007, 08:51 AM
;) Your are so adorable ***** CONGRATS ON CAT OF THE DAY ***** hOPE you get those kitty treats all day..

catmandu
01-03-2007, 09:38 AM
We can certainly say why her Mewomie can honestly say I Love Lucy.
She is such a Big Cat with so much Love and Tortitude, and a great friend
to have as a loving Companion.
The Found Cats All send a Tortie MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To LOVLEY LUCY COTD!!!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

gini
01-03-2007, 10:13 AM
Lucy, I love your name, in fact, I love everything about you.

Bari_d
01-03-2007, 10:49 AM
Hello neighbor kitty...League City isn't all that far away! You are such a lovely girl - love your beautiful coat! So glad your family took you in and gave you such a loving home - they deserve much paw applause!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com

cassiesmom
01-03-2007, 11:07 AM
Lucy, I love your tortie coat and your excellently fluffy tail. I'd love to open my shower curtain and see you waiting there! My cat waits outside the bathroom, because she doesn't like to get dripped on. Please have a very happy day today as Cat-of-the-Day, and a long and healthy life with your people who are obviously so fond of you! Purrs and head bops from Illinois.

momoffuzzyfaces
01-03-2007, 01:22 PM
Lucy you are stunning!!! ♥♥♥

I love your colors!!! That is such a wonderful picture of you. I'm so happy your family shared it and you with us. :D

Congratulations, sweetie, on finding a wonderful loving home and family and for being our special Cat of the Day too!!! :D

blue girl
01-03-2007, 02:29 PM
Lucy, what a sweet and funny girl you are! I loved reading your story and I just love your tortoise shell markings. It sounds like you had a pretty rough start at life, but lucky for you, your family has taken such great care you and you are now living it large! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Paws13
01-03-2007, 04:24 PM
Lucy, you are a beautiful kitty cat! :) I love your fluffy tail. It's so sweet that you would wait for your mommy outside for the bath tub while mommy is getting a shower. You are a picky eater too I'm sorry to say.
My cat is picky too. She doesn't like to drink out of her own water bowl. She only drinks out of our dog (who died 4 years ago) bowl. I think she misses her too much :(
Back to you! Get lots of pettings on your special day. Your family is blessed to have a wonderful kitty as you! HAPPY COTD, Lucy!!!!! :)

kb2yjx
01-03-2007, 06:14 PM
O, don't we know who is in charge at your house!!! Lucy, it sounds like you have things in tow and your humans just love keeping you content!! HAPPY COTD!!

AvaJoy
01-03-2007, 06:19 PM
Lovely Lucy! Don't tell your human family it was I who suggested this, but if you TRULY want to experience the freshest of fresh water to drink, jump on the kitchen counter or bathroom vanity after someone emerges from the shower, and INSIST (as all Torties worth their salt can do) that the faucet be turned on for you . . . ;) . . . well, at least it is worth a try, especially today in celebration of you being crowned our pretty COTD! :)

tatsxxx11
01-03-2007, 06:31 PM
Oh, what a stunning young lady you are Lucy...that coat, those eyes!!!:) But it's your inspirational tale of rescue that stole my heart! Great thanks to your people for opening up their hearts and home to such a deserving kitty! There's something so extra special about our rescued furfriends, so appreciative of having been given a second chance at a happy life; your unconditional love is truly humbling! But as your proud and loving Mommy will attest, it is we humans who reap the greatest rewards!:) Congratulations and much love to you beautiful Lucy, our extra special and most deserving CAT OF THE DAY! I hope you're enjoying a super duper. fun filled day of celebration sweetheart, lots of hugs, kisses and fresh water!:D WE LOVE LUCY!:)
P.S...Bet you were the best Mommy, too!

karlyb
01-06-2007, 12:59 AM
Sweet Lucy, it's easy to see why everyone loves you! You have the prettiest rainbow fur and big fluffy tail. You were in dire straights when your forever family adopted you. Now you're on the right side of the window - inside watching out. Ask your mom for a kitty drinking fountain so you can have running water all the time. Lucy, you are a wonderful COTD and here's a big kiss and hug from me to you! XXOOXX