PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Bella Baby! (lots of pics)

Pam
01-03-2007, 06:35 AM
Bella turns six years old today :eek: and I just can't believe it. I still call her Bella Baby and she doesn't understand why. :p She'll always be my baby. She can appear at times to be a beautiful sophisticated girl (right after a good scrub and haircut) or a tomboy in every sense of the word, delightfully running through the mud or rolling in something stinky in the yard. She will attempt to get your attention at times by doing something nawtee but, for the most part, is a very well behaved girl and loves everyone she meets. She has many faces and here are just a few. Some have been posted before but they remain among my favorites. :)

Little puppy Bella. Could you have left the breeder's without taking her home?http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/Graphics/heart.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/fdaeccb8.jpg
My beautiful girl all grown up
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN0122.jpg
Bella keeping our yard safe from pidgeons
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN0913.jpg
Nawtee Bella. Does she have a drinking problem?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSC_0158_small.jpg
More to come..

Pam
01-03-2007, 06:38 AM
You just can't improve on a good stick
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/Bellastick.jpg
Being a busybody..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN0125.jpg
Her imitation of a pointer :p
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN6654.jpg
On the beach with her mommy who loves her so much, after being a part of Bark on the Boards :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN7039.jpg
Happy Birthday sweetie.

Hope you enjoyed. :)
:o Sorry some of them are so big. :o

Husky15
01-03-2007, 06:54 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA!
My, you are sooo adorable!
I definitely couldn't have left the breeders without you.

Daisy and Delilah
01-03-2007, 06:56 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL BELLA!!!!! :) :D :)

We hope you have a wonderful birthday today. Please have Mom give you tons of kisses from Terry, Daisy and Delilah, here in Sunny Florida!!

Great pictures of that doll, Pam!! She is such a stunning girl. Anyone can see why her Mom loves her so much!! :D :D :D :D :D

Logan
01-03-2007, 08:29 AM
Happy Birthday to our mischevious friend, Bella!!!!!!! We can't believe that you are already 6 years old!!!! We've "known" you your entire life!!!!!!

We hope you have a wonderful birthday, sweet Bella!!!!!!!

Love,
Logan, Honey, Lilly, Mack and Butter

cyber-sibes
01-03-2007, 11:08 AM
Happy Birthday Beautiful Bella!
Have a happy day filled with good surprises and lots of ((((hugs)))!

Ginger's Mom
01-03-2007, 12:06 PM
Awwww, I have never seen a baby picture of Bella before. You are right, you could not have possibly left the breeders without that precious little girl. :D And, of course, the beautiful and elegant lady she has grown into (drinking problem and all ;) ). Happy Happy Birthday, Miss Bella! Ginger sends you lots of slurpy birthday kisses.

elizabethann
01-03-2007, 12:52 PM
Those are great pictures. I just love that spiffy jacket.

petslover
01-03-2007, 12:53 PM
Bella is gorgeous.. I just love the flashback pictures.

Happy Birthday Bella. I know your mommy will spoil you today and everyday like always. haha!

luvofallhorses
01-03-2007, 12:54 PM
Happy birthday, gorgeous Bella!! :D

Cookiebaker
01-03-2007, 01:05 PM
Happy Birthday, Beautiful Bella Baby!!! I love all of your pictures but especially as a little bitty baby, and the one of you being a snoop out the window. :D

critter crazy
01-03-2007, 01:10 PM
Bella is just gorgeous!! Poodles are such a elegant breed, and she has elagance written all over her gorgeous face!!:)

gemini9961
01-03-2007, 01:11 PM
Happy 6th birthday Bella! Hope you have a great day. :)

TFTpwnsYou
01-03-2007, 01:17 PM
Happy B-day! Is that a Yuingling bottle you have there??...lol.

wolflady
01-03-2007, 01:40 PM
Happy Birthday Dear Bella!

No doubt your mommy will spoil you today. I can't believe it's been 6 years! I still remember the day you brought her home, and it really didn't seem that long ago! :eek:

**hugs**

Flatcoatluver
01-03-2007, 02:04 PM
Happy Birthday to my favorite dog on pt! I hope mommy spoils you like crazy!

ramanth
01-03-2007, 02:07 PM
Happy 6th Birthday Bella!! You don't look a day over 2. :D ;)

My Peanuts
01-03-2007, 02:10 PM
Happy Birthday sweet Bella. You are as beautiful as always!

chocolatepuppy
01-03-2007, 02:46 PM
Happy Birthday Bella, you beautiful girl! :)

Kfamr
01-03-2007, 02:50 PM
Hope you have a great birthday, Bella!

borzoimom
01-03-2007, 02:56 PM
What a BEAUTIFUL DIVA!! I love the one of her on the back of the chair.. lol. She looks like a natural!! :D

Pam
01-03-2007, 03:20 PM
Happy B-day! Is that a Yuingling bottle you have there??...lol.

You are right!!!!!! Great observation! :) Thank you everyone for your nice comments. We had been *dogless* for three years before getting Bella. Our last poodles died in 1996 and 1998 and hubby said he didn't want any more dogs because the loss when they pass was too great. I sort of agreed and let my kitties and their love get me over the hump. Then I couldn't stand it any more. I missed running my fingers through curly fur and I began sending hubby pictures of poodles from different websites. I gradually wore him down :p and then Bella came along. After that it was easy to talk him into rescuing Ripley as he was such a little character and Bella gave the OK to the adoption. :) We are back to a two dog/two cat family and happy as can be. Thank you everyone for your good wishes. Bella appreciates them too. :)

Rachel
01-03-2007, 03:22 PM
H A P P Y
B I R T H D A Y
B E L L A !

Mommy picked some lovely pictures of you, Sweetie. She says you are a Tom Boy, but all I see is the most beautiful, most elegant lovely girl. You are a gracious hostess to your niece, Harlee. I hope you and Ripley and Harlee can have a special treat tonight (birthday party) and we will remind Mom that she owes you some nice walks around the Big Block.

LoudLou
01-03-2007, 03:42 PM
BEE-YOO-TEE-FULL Bella's Birthday!
Yappy birthday beautiful girl! Hope you get to do all the things a beautiful girl you wants to do.

Lobodeb
01-03-2007, 03:46 PM
Happy birthday, pretty girl! Your mommy sure loves you, so make sure she treats you extra special today, ok?

Dorothy39
01-03-2007, 03:51 PM
Oh Goodness Bella, the Picture of You leaning on the quilt in the window is soo Enchanting!!!! You are truely** One Beautiful Poodle!!!***

Ohh La La!!!

I sure Hope Mom and Dad give you extra hugs and kisses today_

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA !!!!!

BC_MoM
01-03-2007, 03:56 PM
Happy birthday beauty!

lizbud
01-03-2007, 04:30 PM
Happy Birthday you big, beautiful girl. :)

dab_20
01-03-2007, 04:38 PM
Happy Birthday Bella!!

Who could resist that sweet poodle face of yours?! I enjoyed the pictures... She's such a beautiful girl!

KYS
01-03-2007, 04:48 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Woo Woo Woo wishes!

Killearn Kitties
01-03-2007, 05:10 PM
Aww, I have never seen Bella's baby picture before. How adorable! :D
Happy birthday, sweetie!

*LabLoverKEB*
01-03-2007, 06:02 PM
Happy birthday, Bella! Hope you have a great one, sweetie!

K9karen
01-04-2007, 01:25 AM
:eek: :( How in the world did I miss this? For cryin' out loud...Pam.. remember you called me with your "secret"??? We both squealed with delight!! Has it really been 6 years already????????????

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL GIRL, BELLA, OUR SWEET ANGEL! LOTS OF HUGS AND KISSES FROM YOUR AUNT KAREN & COUSIN LOGAN

ciciverde
01-04-2007, 04:03 AM
Bell is so beautiful. I love the pictures.

Is she a standard poodle?

Pam
01-04-2007, 04:59 AM
Is she a standard poodle?

Yes she is. :) Welcome to PT. :) It is good to have another New Jerseyan on the board. Where are you in NJ? I am in southern NJ just across the bridge from Philly.

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-04-2007, 05:52 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FABULOUS BELLA!!

You don't look a day over 2 !! :D

I tried to find * MY FAVORITE* picture of Bella... but it was a red x.. it was back from 2001.. It was when she was running / carring the trash can lid.. SILLY GIRL!

Pam
01-04-2007, 07:04 AM
I tried to find * MY FAVORITE* picture of Bella... but it was a red x.. it was back from 2001.. It was when she was running / carring the trash can lid.. SILLY GIRL!

I found it Sara, and thank you for your nice comments! :) A squirrel had chewed through the lid and it was just big enough to fit her snout in and off she ran. The only problem was that she couldn't see where she was going! :eek: :rolleyes:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN3115.jpg

TFTpwnsYou
01-04-2007, 10:03 AM
You are right!!!!!! Great observation! :) Thank you everyone for your nice comments. We had been *dogless* for three years before getting Bella. Our last poodles died in 1996 and 1998 and hubby said he didn't want any more dogs because the loss when they pass was too great. I sort of agreed and let my kitties and their love get me over the hump. Then I couldn't stand it any more. I missed running my fingers through curly fur and I began sending hubby pictures of poodles from different websites. I gradually wore him down :p and then Bella came along. After that it was easy to talk him into rescuing Ripley as he was such a little character and Bella gave the OK to the adoption. :) We are back to a two dog/two cat family and happy as can be. Thank you everyone for your good wishes. Bella appreciates them too. :)

Well, at least she knows what she likes....lol. And from what I've been told that's a good lager. It is nice having the 2 by 2's in a house. I'm glad you found the one that fit.

ShihtzuBeauty
01-04-2007, 11:07 AM
Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl!!! I hope you had a Great one! :)

finn's mom
01-04-2007, 11:09 AM
Thanks for sharing the photos, she's gorgeous. I love the one of her in the snow! Happy belated birthday, Bella! :)

kimlovescats
01-04-2007, 01:38 PM
Awww, I'm sorry I am a day late! Happy Birthday beautiful Bella!!! You certainly were an adorable baby, no wonder mommy couldn't resist you!!! :D You are one gorgeous girl now, and full of personality too! Tell your mommy that I totally enjoyed all of your pictures and AnnaBelle is jealous that you stay so well-groomed!

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-08-2007, 05:59 AM
I found it Sara, and thank you for your nice comments! :) A squirrel had chewed through the lid and it was just big enough to fit her snout in and off she ran. The only problem was that she couldn't see where she was going! :eek: :rolleyes:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN3115.jpg

*lol* there it is !!! that picture makes me laugh.. She is one silly pup!!!

pitc9
01-08-2007, 07:53 AM
Oh MY! :eek: How did I miss this thread?! :o
I'm sure you had a Wonderful birthday little Baby Bella!
Wishing you many many more!

4 Dog Mother
01-08-2007, 09:00 AM
Oh, Pam, Bella is so beautiful! I just love poodles and their curly hair! And Bella just looks so sweet and not a bit tomboyish at all.

Happy Belated Birthday, Bella!

Anita Cholaine
01-08-2007, 09:19 AM
Bella, I know this thread is a bit old now, but I just had to say Happy Birthday to you! :D You're one of the cutest poodles I've ever seen, I really enjoyed seeing your beautiful pics.
Hope you got spoiled rotten, I'm sure you did!

ChrisH
01-08-2007, 10:40 AM
Sorry I'm late Beautiful Bella.

A Belated Happy Birthday to You Gorgeous Girl.

captain
01-08-2007, 09:43 PM
I am late too, but Happy Happy Birthday Bella.

Pam, you know my favourite pic of Bella - the one I sent you once, that I had at work. Of Bella in the garden amongst the Hibiscus. Do you have that still? Could you post it? It is still in my "out of work" boxes :-P

shais_mom
01-08-2007, 11:39 PM
wow 6 years old ALREADY! :)
I'm so glad this was bumped up I missed it
the first time! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA! :)

jazzcat
01-08-2007, 11:54 PM
I missed this too, so glad I saw it!

Happy Belated Birthday beautiful Bella! Such a gorgeous girl!

Cinder & Smoke
01-09-2007, 12:08 AM
:eek:
:D

Have (another) Very
Hap, HAPP,
H A P P I E
Birfday,
** Bella**!!
:D

Pam
01-11-2007, 11:30 AM
I am late too, but Happy Happy Birthday Bella.

Pam, you know my favourite pic of Bella - the one I sent you once, that I had at work. Of Bella in the garden amongst the Hibiscus. Do you have that still? Could you post it? It is still in my "out of work" boxes :-P

I am attaching the one I think you are referring to. :)

Thank you everyone again, from me and from Bella. :)

kimlovescats
01-11-2007, 12:14 PM
I am attaching the one I think you are referring to. :)

Thank you everyone again, from me and from Bella. :)

GORGEOUS! That definitely deserves a frame!

anna_66
01-11-2007, 10:04 PM
Oops...I'm more than a couple days late...sorry sweetie:o

Pam, I love the pictures you posted. That girl of yours has always held a special place in my heart. I can't believe she's already 6! Time sure flies when your having fun doesn't it?!

Lots of hugs to your beautiful girl!!!

wolf_Q
01-11-2007, 10:06 PM
Sorry this is late too--I missed this thread, thanks for bumping it up Anna. Happy Birthday Bella, you are one gorgeous dog!!

tikeyas_mom
01-11-2007, 10:27 PM
great pics Pam..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA!!

captain
01-12-2007, 04:32 PM
Yes, Yes - that is the one.

I so LOVE that pic, in fact, I think it is time to unpack those boxes and get the pics back up!

Thanks Pam

ciciverde
01-13-2007, 04:33 AM
Thanks you for the welcome! Actually I'm from Southern Jersey as well. She is a beautiful dog. My boyfriend's parents have a black male standard poodle.