PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye my Tobias

wolfsoul
01-03-2007, 12:59 AM
My wonderful siamese rat, Tobias, passed away today.

He was alive when I got home from work. He was old, but I'm afraid it may have been disease that took him -- In just a few hours he had started to decompose. I'm a little bit traumatised by it. His brothers died so soft and pink. I don't understand it. I really hope he went peacefully. I didn't even take him out of his cage yesterday. I feel so horrible. Now I will never see him again..

He was such a sensitive soul. He definatly held his own against the other animals though. He was tough with them, but such a love for mom. His brother, Oliver, passed away in November. And now him.. .leaving their adopted brother, Nathaniel, friendless.

I don't know what I will do, as Nathaniel will need a friend, but I can not bear to get another rat. They break my heart every time. I'm still mourning the losses of Frisco and Icarus, and now this.

RIP my baby Tobias. You were such a sweet, curious boy. Now you will be forever with your brother, Oliver.

:(

Flatcoatluver
01-03-2007, 01:10 AM
Aww I am so sorry Jordon.
RIP Tobias

Muddy4paws
01-03-2007, 02:07 AM
Im so sorry, Try not to feel bad, These things can happen and you wasn't to know :( RIP Tobias

wolfie
01-03-2007, 05:59 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

Danegirl2208
01-03-2007, 06:53 PM
oh im am so sorry for your loss Jordan :( rest in peace sweet Tobias :(

Chilli
01-03-2007, 07:44 PM
Oh gosh. :( I'm so sorry you had to bid farewell to your sweet Tobias. Its very obvious he has a BIG place in your heart.