PDA

View Full Version : Crosspost *WARNING*

BC_MoM
01-02-2007, 09:35 PM
----- Original Message -----
To: AGILEDOGS@APPLE. EASE.LSOFT. COM
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 7:51 AM
Subject: [AGILE] looking for dogs...

Since most of the agility community has high drive dogs....

Please cross post this info! Thanks, Raven

Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 18:24:26 -0600
Subject: Scammer looking for "bait" dogs

Recently we received a call from a man claiming to be a dog trainer.
His name was Will Duncan. He said that he rehabilitated dogs and trained them for various companies including for the handicapped. He also said he was from USA Dog Training and he personally trained Cesar Millan.

He will tell various different stories, but basically wants to get free
dogs. He claims to have federal and state licenses. He recently stole
dogs from a Jefferson County shelter. He is from Topeka and claims that he just moved there from California.

If fact, he is a big scammer. Nothing he says is true. He told us he wants aggressive dogs to rehab and med. to large sized high drive dogs.

We got a call from the Kansas Animal Health Department to warn us about
him.

They were trying to warn everyone before he called, but he had already called us.

We believe he is using these dogs for pit-bait. We believe he is selling these "high-drive" or "aggressive" dogs that he gets from shelters to pit fighters who use them to "train" there dogs to fight and kill. He lives in a trailer in Topeka with his brother. Last time it was checked, he had 14 dogs that he keeps in tiny pens in and around his trailer.

Please do not release any of your dogs to him. If he does call, please
call Judy Bishop at 785-633-7002 with any information you obtain about him. They are trying to make a criminal case up but he just keeps staying one step in front of the law.

The personal information I have obtained about him is:

Name: Will Duncan

Address: 1123 NE Jefferson, Trailer #4, Topeka , KS (actual address)

Cell Phone: 785-231-7245

Toll Free Number: 877-949-9DOG

Fake Company Name: USA Dog Training

Thanks and Good Luck

Please forward to other shelters and animal people!

Danielle Reno
Shelter Officer
Humane Society of Atchison
125 North 21st St . Atchison , KS 66002
(913) 367-DOGS

Pamela Bryant-Meeks
Bonfire Australian Shepherds

k9friend
01-02-2007, 11:43 PM
Wow! Thanks for the heads up. I know that he did not train Cesar Millan because I know Cesar and he was trained only by his father. What a creep! Why hasn't he been arrested?

wolfsoul
01-02-2007, 11:52 PM
I just posted this too LOL. Great minds think alike.. ;)

It's terrible what this person is doing. I'm surprised they couldn't bust him for having the penned up dogs around his house.

Muddy4paws
01-03-2007, 02:15 AM
Sound like a right jerk.

Cant anything be done if the dogs are in a bad condition at his trailer? :confused:

borzoimom
01-03-2007, 06:42 AM
I copied and sent it to every dog person I knew on my address book!! THANK YOU for the heads up!

Husky15
01-03-2007, 06:50 AM
How awful. :( What an idiot. Thanks for the heads up.

pitc9
01-03-2007, 07:28 AM
That guy needs to get a flipping life!!! :mad:

borzoimom
01-03-2007, 12:13 PM
HEY ALL- IN CASE YOU ARE WONDERING- THIS IS A ACTUAL WARNING! I copied this and sent it to all my dog people, and got two emails back from people that were approached!!!! Copy and paste this and send to all your dog friends!