PDA

View Full Version : Sad, busy day....

Laura's Babies
01-02-2007, 08:55 AM
Today is my last day off! Time to go back to work... :( I woke up this morning to find Chester snuggled next to me in bed and Samantha snuggled on my other side. It brought tears to my eyes since I know tomorrow I have to get up and dark thirty and leave for the boat and leave them. It is just so hard to leave them......

The boat will be Memphis or above so this time we have a long drive ahead of us but we can't complaine since most of the time we manage to get on here almost in my back yard.

I will have a really busy day so I won't be on PT much, just when I take a break from all I have to do for a few minutes. So, Good Bye to all my wonderful friends. May you and your babies stay safe and well while I am gone and the new year be loaded with JOYFUL things for you all!

moosmom
01-02-2007, 09:00 AM
Laura,

As always, have a safe journey. We'll miss you and await your return.

jennielynn1970
01-02-2007, 09:02 AM
How long will you be gone?? Will it be for an extended period of time? Who will be watching the kitties for you while you are gone? It's so hard to leave them, even if only for a short weekend. I hope you'll find yourself back with them soon!

Laura's Babies
01-02-2007, 09:36 AM
jenn_librarian, I will be gone for 28 days. My daughter and a neighbor (Mike) come in to look after them while I am gone. Leaving my babies is the major downside to the job I have. Until I got them, I didn't hardly want to come home, I would stay on the river as long as they would let me. Now that I got them, I can't wait to come home.

Kalei
01-02-2007, 09:42 AM
Aw that's so sad. I hope that your babies will be alright and realize that you will be back, have a good and safe journey.:D

catnapper
01-02-2007, 10:28 AM
ITs that time again -- ALREADY?!?! It seems you just returned home. I miss you already

Dorothy39
01-02-2007, 11:00 AM
Have a Safe Journey Laura's Babies ~ We'll miss you too you know~ :o

phesina
01-02-2007, 01:01 PM
Bon voyage, Laura.. We will miss you, as well as your kitties.

See you in 28 days!

Hugs and purrs,
Pat, Peony, Sydney, Priscilla, Poppy, and Elmer

Logan
01-02-2007, 01:46 PM
Happy trails, Laura. We will miss you, and wish you a safe journey. We will all be so happy when you return!!!

Happy New Year!!!!! :)

Logan

catmandu
01-02-2007, 07:21 PM
About The Only Good Thing About You Leaving Them Is When You Return And See Your Babies Again.
You Must Be Waiting For The Day That You Can Retire And Can Be With Your Cats 24/7 And Be With Them All The Time.

AbbyMom
01-02-2007, 09:29 PM
I just can't believe it's time for you to go already. You just came back!

Have a good trip! Hurry back!

kimlovescats
01-02-2007, 09:54 PM
I will miss you, dear friend! Kiss all the babies for me, especially that sweet Amy! Have a safe trip and know that we love you!

Hugs,
Kim

kt_luvs_kitties
01-02-2007, 10:15 PM
I HATE WHEN YOU HAVE TO LEAVE! It is so sad :( I know that your heart breaks when you leave the kits, it breaks my heart for you. I can not even imagine... BUT you gotta feed and spoil them, so you gotta work :( I will miss you, hope you have a safe trip, and will await your arrival back to PT! *HUGS* Katie and kitties ;)

Laura's Babies
01-03-2007, 04:12 AM
It is darkthirty in the morning and time to get dressed and ready to hit the road. Got a long drive this morning. Looks like the boat will be somewhere above Memphis, to much tow work to make it down that far.

Kiss all your babies for me and remember I will be thinking about all of you while I am gone. Keep a lis of what I messed while I am gone. Also, I ask you to say a little prayer that Mike finds Miss Tuxie finds a great home while I am gone. She deserves nothing less that the best home and a happy life. She is such a beautiful sweet girl.

As I told Rie yesterday, she has come a lot further than I had expected, it is MY babies that wouldn't get with the program and accept her so she could have run of the house. Mike will check on her every day since I will still leave her here while I am gone. I just can't put her back in a cage to go to his house and neither can he.

Bye my friends, I will miss you all!

CultureJunky
01-03-2007, 06:50 AM
Have a safe enjoyable trip Laura, we all miss you when you're not on PT!
Like Gary said the one good thing about going away is coming home to the ones you love and seeing them all over again, a really bittersweet time.
Lets all hope the 28 days zoom past really fast so you can be online again.

Have a great time :)

Kate, Jack & Sunny x