PDA

View Full Version : Ain't love grand?

Pawsitive Thinking
01-02-2007, 05:21 AM
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/showbiz/tm_headline=exclusive--thai-do---kate-and-pete-hitched%26method=full%26objectid=18364422%26siteid =94762-name_page.html

I give them 4 months max before we are reading about their split :rolleyes:

wombat2u2004
01-02-2007, 06:15 AM
Ah come on Brody's Mom, that's a lttle unfair giving them only 16 weeks isn't it ???? I think they'll last 17 weeks at least !!!!! But no more than 19 weeks. Lets have a poll shall we.............
1. They'll get sick of each other
2. Drugs will get em
3. She'll find him in the arms of some lady
4. He'll find her in the arms of some lady
5. 1 to 4 inclusive

Whoever wins will get a free photo of a plasma TV

Pawsitive Thinking
01-02-2007, 06:22 AM
Ah come on Brody's Mom, that's a lttle unfair giving them only 16 weeks isn't it ???? I think they'll last 17 weeks at least !!!!! But no more than 19 weeks. Lets have a poll shall we.............
2. Drugs will get em
5. 1 to 4 inclusive

Whoever wins will get a free photo of a plasma TV

:D I think he will end up in prison...........

moosmom
01-02-2007, 08:21 AM
I'm SOOOO tired of hearing about Hollywood's love life. I swear they change bed partners as often as I change underwear!

Lobodeb
01-02-2007, 09:53 AM
Why does he have a shiner??? :confused:

catland
01-02-2007, 11:14 AM
In a previous generation, their names were Sid and Nancy. :eek:

Husky15
01-02-2007, 12:10 PM
LOL! I'm with ya, Brody's Mum, they won't last.

To me, I don't think celebrities take marriage seriously at all - just the rare few that have actually lasted. I mean, all us "ordinary" people think marriage is such a special thing, and lots of people wait for such a moment in their life, but for celebrities, it's just like changing their socks - a thing that happens daily. It really bothers me how lightly they take marriage. It is the joining of a man and woman before God, but they just treat it as a "cool" ceremony that they do when they feel like it. I wonder what it's like to sit down and think, "Hmm, I think I'm gonna marry today." And actually go out and do it.

Muddy4paws
01-02-2007, 01:05 PM
She has a screw loose getting involved with him. He seems like a big waste of space. I dont see why he isn't locked up already he shouldn't get special treatment because hes a "celebrity".

GreyhoundGirl
01-02-2007, 01:07 PM
LOL! I'm with ya, Brody's Mum, they won't last.

To me, I don't think celebrities take marriage seriously at all - just the rare few that have actually lasted. I mean, all us "ordinary" people think marriage is such a special thing, and lots of people wait for such a moment in their life, but for celebrities, it's just like changing their socks - a thing that happens daily. It really bothers me how lightly they take marriage. It is the joining of a man and woman before God, but they just treat it as a "cool" ceremony that they do when they feel like it. I wonder what it's like to sit down and think, "Hmm, I think I'm gonna marry today." And actually go out and do it.

I have a feeling they change partners more often then socks. On BOTH accounts. :p :rolleyes:

Husky15
01-02-2007, 02:22 PM
I have a feeling they change partners more often then socks. On BOTH accounts. :p :rolleyes:

LOL! Me too.

cyber-sibes
01-02-2007, 07:51 PM
2. Drugs will get em
5. 1 to 4 inclusive

Whoever wins will get a free photo of a plasma TVROTFLMAO!!!

K9karen
01-03-2007, 12:43 AM
In a previous generation, their names were Sid and Nancy. :eek:

ROTFL! Sorry..not really funny..didn't he kill her in a drug rage?

I'm no shrink but Kate loves the bad boys (really bad boys). Something's missing from her life (not money)

Sophist
01-03-2007, 02:51 AM
I could have well shrugged it off until I read that she has a child. While he had his small bit of appeal back when he was with the Libertines, he is NOT someone who needs to be influencing a child.

Miss Z
01-03-2007, 04:11 AM
Well, I must say that Kate has a pretty strong stomach to be able to put up with that moron for more than a day! :rolleyes:

I give it a month.