PDA

View Full Version : Buster starts off the Mew Year!

catmandu
01-01-2007, 08:03 AM
With a bang!!
We are pleased at the Found Cat Hotel to be the first to praise Big Buster , Our Very First Cat Of the Day.
What a sweet , adventuresome Cat Of The Future Buster is , and a Kitten soon to be a Cat who will make his Guardians happy for many yeras to come.
All of The Found Cats, especially Buster Angel send a New Years MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To BODACIOUS BUSTER COTD!!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

Dorothy39
01-01-2007, 09:10 AM
Buster!!!! Your name suites you to a Tee :D

What a fascinating Kitten~ Soon to become a" Super Cat " this Year!!!

Congratulations too, for being rescued from the Roof top~

And:

For being Chosen as our New Year's Cat of the Day!!!

kb2yjx
01-01-2007, 09:20 AM
Happy New Year to Buster, our Cat of the New Year!!! Too cute! And do I have a girl for you!!!HAPPY COTD!!!

LittleOrangeKitten
01-01-2007, 09:37 AM
Buster, what a funny and energetic kitty you are! I just love kitties with lots of personality. And that head-butting and nose-rubbing: those are two very endearing kitty cat qualities.

I hope you have a marvelous Kitty Cat New Year!

mom2lotsacats
01-01-2007, 10:16 AM
Buster,
What a handsome kitty you are! It sounds like you have a terrific personality as well. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

tlccats4me
01-01-2007, 11:37 AM
Hi I am new to boards - I have viewed cats of the day off & on for a while. Hey just wanted to say that Buster might have asthma - you said he runs & plays & then dry heaves - one of my cats would do this too. She has asthma & had to have pills - she has I think gotten over it though as our last visit doc said it was gone & I haven't heard her cough for long time.
Thanks

momoffuzzyfaces
01-01-2007, 01:40 PM
Buster you are so adorable!!! ♥♥♥

What a wonderful way to start the new year; seeing your sweet face!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

AvaJoy
01-01-2007, 03:35 PM
Hats off (or lampshades, as the case may be) to Buster, our fabulous New Year COTD! I over-reacted to my Chaz's breathlessness when he was about your age and playing non-stop, so took him for an echocardiogram because I was concerned about possible cardiomyopathy. Thankfully, all was O.K. and the vet cardiologist said sometimes kittens just get out of breath . . . what did I know, for all my cats were adults when I rescued them, and this was my first experience with a youngster.

You remind me of my Chaz in many ways, except that I wish he would show affection like you do, sweetheart! You may have been the last in the litter, but it sounds like you hit the jackpot with your loving, devoted home!

Wishing you a wonderful day in the spotlight as our special New Year CODT, and hope you have lots of fun celebrating your honour! :)

cassiesmom
01-01-2007, 03:38 PM
Buster, Our Very First Cat Of the Day.

Our very first of the year! Buster, you are a most handsome silver tabby man! From your kitty bio it sounds like you have heaps of energy and you are very much loved. Please have a wonderful day as Cat-of-the-Day and Happy New Year, sweety! Purrs and head bops from Illinois.

lvpets2002
01-01-2007, 03:39 PM
;) **** CONGRATS BUSTER ON CAT OF THE DAY IN THE MEW YEAR ****gO FOR those kitty treats today..

Felicia's Mom
01-01-2007, 04:56 PM
Buster, you are a handsome silver tabby! Congrats on being the first Cat of the Day in 2007!:D

tatsxxx11
01-01-2007, 07:49 PM
Oh Buster!!! I felt such joy in my heart and caught myself laughing out loud as I read your most entertaining bio.!:D Oh, how on earth you wound up being the last to be adopted is beyond me!:confused: But lucky humans your dear Mom and Dad, for they truly have been blessed with the cream of the crop!:) Salmon, green beans, potatoes??? My kind of guy!:D You're the best of the best, Buster...best friend and devoted companion, playful, joyful, welcoming to fault and ooooooooooh, so handsome!:) How very deserving you are to be crowned our EXTRA special New Year's Day Cat of the Day!:) Hugs and kisses to you, darling buster! I hope you're enjoying a very happy and fun filled "top cat" day! Congrats and much love to you and your peeps! I wish for you all. a very happy and healthy New Year!:)

karlyb
01-02-2007, 04:52 AM
How appropriate that like Baby New Year, we start off with Baby Buster for our first 2007 COTD! You were the last of the litter? They just saved the best for last, Buster! You are a fun-loving, adventurous, lovable kitty, Buster, and a great COTD. Here's to many years of health and happiness with the family who loves you, sweet little Buster.