PDA

View Full Version : Go play on the freeway....

RICHARD
01-01-2007, 12:25 AM
http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a/toddler-found-playing-along-interstate/20061231195409990001

:eek: :confused: :mad:

dukedogsmom
01-01-2007, 12:48 AM
Better than babysitting, right?

Catty1
01-01-2007, 12:55 AM
SHEESH!

Glad she is in custody and the two kids are safe!

Twisterdog
01-01-2007, 01:22 AM
Sounds like drugs to me.

Probably the best thing they could do for those kids is get them OUT of there.

:(

Stupid people shouldn't breed.

RICHARD
01-01-2007, 01:43 AM
Hmmmn, My mom suggested that I do that and she is as straight as people come.. :confused:

wombat2u2004
01-01-2007, 05:37 AM
I think I must have been a neglected child.........I never got to play on the freeway or eat spaghetti off the floor.

lizbud
01-01-2007, 10:01 AM
Isn't that pathetic. :( Here's a link to a local story & video. The mother
said the child was autistic,implying that's why he wandered away. :mad:
It's a bunch of BS. The boy acted like a normal child when interacting with
police & others on the scene.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/10636968/detail.html

Dorothy39
01-01-2007, 10:22 AM
That Mom looks like a Wreck~

The other people in the "Complex" had to know about this situation had gone "out of Control" :eek:

yeah, My folks used to use that Phrase~ "Go Play in the Traffic"~ but we were NEVER allowed near a Highway!!! ( oh, those Golden Rules)

I'm Saddened and Shocked with this Article~ And, I'm glad that both children are safely placed in custody~

I hope their Father will also be charged with Neglect~ :o

gini
01-01-2007, 10:33 AM
Do you have any idea of how many people would love to have a beautiful little boy like that - and they cannot have children?

At least playing on the freeway got him the attention he needs to get him away from his mother.

Thank God he wasn't harmed.

wombat2u2004
01-01-2007, 10:46 AM
Isn't that pathetic. :( Here's a link to a local story & video. The mother
said the child was autistic,implying that's why he wandered away. :mad:
It's a bunch of BS. The boy acted like a normal child when interacting with
police & others on the scene.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/10636968/detail.html

Thanx for that link Lizbud.........it was such an interesting bit of news.
I have to agree with everyone else here on this topic...that woman definately does not deserve to have children.
I read that they are looking for the father...or is that fathers ???
I'd hazard a guess that by the look of that woman.....she probably wouldn't even know who the fathers were.
Wombat

DrKym
01-01-2007, 11:24 AM
Lewis said. "She doesn't need the kid. She has another little girl."

NEED? since when are kids items to be needed or not? I have several kids, does that mean I can swap a few out? I mean I do have others!

Won't even go into how furious Mothers like that, and comments from people make me.......*thinks Mom and this Lewis person should play in the highway close to me*
:eek:

lizbud
01-01-2007, 12:02 PM
Lewis said. "She doesn't need the kid. She has another little girl."

NEED? since when are kids items to be needed or not? I have several kids, does that mean I can swap a few out? I mean I do have others!

I picked up on that strange comment myself. Mostly because I don't like
to use the word kid for the word child & because it implyed one was disposable. :rolleyes:

I guess people say strange things when the camera is pointed at them.

lvpets2002
01-01-2007, 03:51 PM
:( :confused: :mad: I agree with Lizbud & Wombat.. That just makes you sick to your stomack..
Thanx for that link Lizbud.........it was such an interesting bit of news.
I have to agree with everyone else here on this topic...that woman definately does not deserve to have children.
I read that they are looking for the father...or is that fathers ???
I'd hazard a guess that by the look of that woman.....she probably wouldn't even know who the fathers were.
Wombat

lizbud
01-07-2007, 05:07 PM
Here's a small update on the children & the mom. Seems that she has more children. Two other kids that were adopted by her parents. She also
has a teenaged boy who lives with relatives. Oh, and she's pregnant again. :(
Those poor children.

http://www.theindychannel.com/newsarchive/10679111/detail.html

Twisterdog
01-07-2007, 05:44 PM
Here's a small update on the children & the mom. Seems that she has more children. Two other kids that were adopted by her parents. She also has a teenaged boy who lives with relatives. Oh, and she's pregnant again. :( Those poor children.

Sounds like a woman I went to school with. At last count, she had five children, all of them spread out across the county in foster homes. She gave birth to the last while she was in jail. And guess what ... pregnant again. Something is very wrong with the cosmic/karmic rules when people like these two have half a dozen neglected, unwanted, unloved children ... and so many people who desperately want and love children cannot have them. :(

theterrierman
01-07-2007, 07:44 PM
she looks like the woman we bought stella from. The lady who bred her got into meth (regrettably a MAJOR issue in my area :mad: ) and last time we visited, she had 4 kids running around filthy and either in speedos or buck naked :eek: . I think this woman needs to be spayed :rolleyes:.

Alysser
01-07-2007, 09:06 PM
Thank god people were decent enough to call the police on this. I feel so bad for those children, that mother sounds crazy. Good thing she's in custody.

Argranade
01-07-2007, 10:30 PM
Why have children if you can't dam well look after them properly!?

I mean WTF! the apartment was said ''Filthy'' & the sister was eating food off the floor ... I mean I geuss it's normal for a kid but in a (I don't know how filthy house) is just gross, I mean on the news the other day there was an apartment with human shit on the floor & gross fungus growing on the roofs .. with kids around! :mad:

Don't have kids if you ----

Can't afford them

Have a 1 bedroom house

Do drugs & drink too much.

Ugh ......... :mad: actualy don't take a chance just don't have s**!

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-08-2007, 05:50 AM
I'll never understand why LOSERS like this are allowed to have children..

She has 3 kids being taken care of by reletives... and is ready to sign the rights over for these two too!!!

There should be a law against sorry people like this being able to have unwanted child after unwanted child !!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

(there just isn't enough time or space to put all the mad smililes that i want to put)

lizbud
01-08-2007, 05:15 PM
Now she says she wants to keep her children, so they will go into
state care and not given to the Grandparents ,till her case is decided.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/10696662/detail.html

Logan
01-08-2007, 07:21 PM
I can't even read the links..............I don't want to. I'll just take your word for it. :( :( :(

I will ask my husband to quit joking around and telling our Lilly (golden retriever) to "go play in the street". He only says that when she starts licking him and he is joking.

Logan

lizbud
01-09-2007, 04:58 PM
I can't even read the links..............I don't want to. I'll just take your word for it. :( :( :(

I will ask my husband to quit joking around and telling our Lilly (golden retriever) to "go play in the street". He only says that when she starts licking him and he is joking.

Logan

Logan, Give him a poke in the ribs if he ever makes a statement like that. :)

You know, I really wouldn't care if this woman lived a crazy lifestyle, but
she shouldn't bring children into it. :(

mugsy
01-11-2007, 08:35 AM
Any updates on psycho woman??

lizbud
01-11-2007, 10:12 AM
Well, she's had her first court appearance & plead not guilty. She's facing
four counts of felony child neglect & trial is set for Feb. 28,2007.