PDA

View Full Version : Meet My Newest Addition!!!

krazyaboutkatz
12-31-2006, 04:49 PM
I know I've said that 6 cats are my limit but I just couldn't resist this little girl. :) Scroll down to meet my newest little girl Peaches.:D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/NewCat001-Peachescroppedresized.jpg
I received her as a Christmas gift from my co-worker. Isn't she cute.:) You can watch her breathe and listen to her purr. I tried to take a video of her and will try to attach it here.

krazyaboutkatz
12-31-2006, 04:52 PM
I tried to upload the video to photobucket but it's not working and when I try to attach it here it won't work either.:(

rg_girlca
12-31-2006, 05:11 PM
OH KAK!!!! Ya got me good on this one. I honestly thought it was Saki, one of the kittens that Reachoutrescue had rescued. Apparently she is being adopted by a PTer.

That is so darn adorable and really looks like a real kitten. Such beautiful markings and coloring. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :D

kimlovescats
12-31-2006, 05:15 PM
You got me too, Tracy! :D I've seen those before ... they sell them here at Cracker Barrel stores! They look so real and so does their breathing! :eek:

catmandu
12-31-2006, 05:22 PM
And I was getting all ready to Congratulate you on your New Orangie, as I though that that was a Real Cat.
I hate to say this, but Micheal, Miquelito and the Orangy Angels were hoping it was a Real Cat too.

lvpets2002
12-31-2006, 05:28 PM
:) Darn you Tracey = you got me too.. I was about to say see how easy it is to adopt just another baby.. :D OMG this baby looks so real.. Are you sure it is Not?? Adorable Sweet.. It really breathes?? ;)

Laura's Babies
12-31-2006, 05:56 PM
I WANT ONE!!!! Cracker Barrel? I got to go see if ours has one. That would be a perfect cat companion for me on the boat!!! THAT is ADOREABLE!

jenluckenbach
12-31-2006, 06:39 PM
What an adorable new addition! ;)

Freedom
12-31-2006, 07:01 PM
What a wonderful new addition! Doesn't eat much, and no need to buy any extra litter! (Thanks Kim, for cluing me in; I thought I saw I REAL cat when I scrolled down; then I read your comments. Geesh, and it isn't even CLOSE to midnight yet!)

Kalei
12-31-2006, 07:22 PM
Wow that must be a great addition, wouldn't take much time to take care of it, or money ;) It is so cute,I thought it might be real at first too, but then I realized it wasn't real lol. It's some cute!:D

krazyaboutkatz
12-31-2006, 07:43 PM
I'm glad I was able to fool you.LOL:D You should've seen all of my cats gather around her when I first got her. Most of them were very scared but Pearl just wanted to lick her.:)

My co-worker got her at Walgreens and they even had dogs too. She said that they came in a lot of different colors but she knows how much I love orangies. When I was at a Cat Show they also had them there and I was very tempted to buy one.:)

AmberLee
01-01-2007, 12:18 AM
OMG, ya got me, too.

molucass
01-01-2007, 01:51 AM
I saw those at one of the stores in the mall and thought they were adorable.
I saw the dog ones too. It's really neat how they actually look like they are breathing.