PDA

View Full Version : Jack & Sunny Have New Videos!!

CultureJunky
12-31-2006, 12:43 PM
Jack and Sunny now have a new video each that myself and my boyfriend Kevin made earlier on Windows Movie Maker. Check them out on their respective home pages on Catster :)

Here's Jack's

http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?i=313762&j=t

Here's Sunny's

http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=313764

Don't forget to leave a treat now! :D

Kate

Freedom
12-31-2006, 02:58 PM
Kate, those are wonderful videos! You surely spent some time on them.

I watched Jack's first. Where EVER did you find that song? I've never heard it, but it sure suits him! I loved the part where he would rather chase the stick's shadow than the string, ha ha! I do wish he would stay in doors and stop visiting all along the cul de sac.

Next I watched Sunny's video. That's neat the way you interspersed movie and stills! She is SUCH a diva! I liked her music, too. Is she showing off a new collar? Looks gand!

Even though they recently got some of my catnip, I left treats for both of them. Give them both some scritches from me!
Sandra

krazyaboutkatz
12-31-2006, 03:13 PM
I enjoyed watching both of their videos and I also loved the music that you selected for them especially the one for Jack. Even my Sunny and Sky seemed to like it.:) I also left them each a treat.;)

Laura's Babies
12-31-2006, 03:47 PM
Those are wonderful pages you made for them! If I didn't have 4, I would do it for mine ........ I too, loved the music, especially Jacks. I am not gifted enough to set my video's to music.. :rolleyes:

rg_girlca
12-31-2006, 04:20 PM
Oh my, how I enjoyed viewing those videos. Very well done. :)

I also enjoyed reading all about Jack & Sunny on their catster.
You are a very gifted writer as the diary's were very well written.

Jack & Sunny are two lucky cats to be adopted into such a wonderful home and they are both so darn adorable too.

catmandu
12-31-2006, 07:23 PM
Those are Great Videos of Jack and Sunny.
It took a while to see them on dial up, but it was so well worth the time!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/cats654.jpg

Killearn Kitties
01-01-2007, 04:34 AM
What fun videos! And that Sunny! - so beautiful. :D I'm sure she will pick up lots of modelling work!

CultureJunky
01-01-2007, 06:59 AM
Lol, Thanks for you kind feedback, this is the only place where I know I won't get a look of :rolleyes: and told I'm sad! :rolleyes:
It's nice to appreciated amongst other cat lovers! :D
It didn't take too long to make actually probably about over and hour to make the two, and Kevin is excellent on the movie maker and also photoshop.
The music is quite apt too and suits both of them, the song on Jack's video is by an American group called Presidents of the united states of america (long title!) and it's called Kitty, it has some slight swearing in it which I didn't like but I love the rest of the song so I just dismissed that, hehe.
And Sunny's song is by Queen called Cool Cat and one of my favourite Queen songs as I am a lifelong Queen fan. She really is a cool cat too, all she does is sleep! :p
Their diaries are a little bit of fun and I tried to make it sound like they'd written it themselves from their point of view :)
I will be writing a new one for them over the next few days about Christmas and New Year.

Sandra, I'm going to make catnip parcels with the catnip you sent me too!

Laura if you have windows movie maker you can make videos from your digital camera footage and then add songs from your computer to them, that's what we did, I downloaded the songs then we just added them.
Windows Movie Maker came with our PC and it's very easy to use, I imagine it's on most newish computers of say the last 4 years?
I'm by no means good though, it's all Kevin! :D

catfamily
01-01-2007, 09:37 AM
I love your videos so much :) I love the way you love your cats too :)