PDA

View Full Version : New Year's wishes from the Girls! :)

Kirsten
12-31-2006, 08:14 AM
Luna, Lily and their meowmie would like to wish you all (felines and hoomans) a wonderful and happy new year with the best of luck, joy and health!

http://www.catmom.de/pix/feuerwerk5a.jpg

Unlike in this picture, Luna and Lily are not too thrilled about fireworks, in fact, they are scared. It's a bad habit here in Germany that everyone lights fireworks, not only at midnight when the new year begins, but also the days before. It's very loud, and the girls, especially Luna, panic over it; very sad to watch. For this, I never go out on New Year's Eve...

So, I wish all of you (and your kitties!!) a peaceful and safe start of this new year 2007! :)

Kirsten

phesina
12-31-2006, 08:36 AM
Thank you, Kirsten and Lily and Luna, and happy New Year to you all too!

Poppy, Peony, Sydney, Priscilla, Elmer, and Pat

Kirsten
12-31-2006, 10:55 AM
Thanks!! :) The same to you! :)

Kirsten

Kalei
12-31-2006, 11:44 AM
Thanks so much and a happy new year to you too! I just love that pic of your cats by the way!:D

Laura's Babies
12-31-2006, 11:54 AM
Another great picture of those beauties. Another wonderful picture created by you also!

Happy New Year to you and yours!

My babies are not happy with all the noise of the fireworks either. These red necks here have been setting them off since before Christmas, EVERY NIGHT!
I've even been startled by them and jumped out of my skin several times.

The animal shelter will be full of frightened pets that ran away Tuesday.

kb2yjx
12-31-2006, 12:14 PM
The Clan wants to send Kirsten, Lily, and Luna best wishes for 2007!!!
Norton, Molly Meu, Raven, Tina Peepers, Nicholas, Riley, Hayley, and Hope Simone

krazyaboutkatz
12-31-2006, 02:59 PM
Me and my furkids would also like to wish you and your girls a very happy New Year too!!!:D I love the picture of your girls.:)

rg_girlca
12-31-2006, 03:04 PM
Oh Kirsten, what a beautiful picture. :)

Wishing you and your precious girls a Healthy New Year with lots of Love and Happiness.

Felicia's Mom
12-31-2006, 03:45 PM
Oh Kirsten, what a beautiful picture. :)

Wishing you and your precious girls a Healthy New Year with lots of Love and Happiness.

Have a Happy New Year!:D

kittycats_delight
12-31-2006, 04:06 PM
I know the feeling Kirsten about the fireworks. We were suppose to go to Vienna tonight but they started here with the fireworks at around 5 this evening and have not rested yet. The closer it gets the more they set off and louder they get. Vixen is terrified and in hiding. There was no way in this lifetime was I leaving her home alone with that going on. It is bad enough for her to be scared silly by the fireworks but it's another thing if we are all gone and she is scared silly and alone. Vienna will have to wait until maybe Valentine's Day.

By the way the pic is great. They girls look like they are watching those fireworks with much interest. :D Very cute.

Happy and Prosperous New Year to you Kirsten and the girls. May 2007 bring you new joy, hope, happiness and love.

(((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))
Michelle

Kirsten
12-31-2006, 05:02 PM
It's Midnight over here in Germany:

2007 is here!!!

Have a great one everyone!

Kirsten

kittycats_delight
12-31-2006, 05:11 PM
It's Midnight over here in Germany:

2007 is here!!!

Have a great one everyone!

Kirsten

And here in Italy too.

Happy New Year too everyone

Buon Anno a tutti !!!!

Kirsten
12-31-2006, 05:20 PM
Thank you, the same to you!!

Ein frohes neues Jahr!!! :)
(that was "happy new year" in German! ;))
Kirsten

catmandu
12-31-2006, 05:28 PM
All The Found Cats , Porch Cats And Rehomed Cats As Well As Our Rainbow Bridge Teddy Bear Pet Companion Angels
Send Kirsten, Lily And Luna
Happy Mew Years Wishes For A Happy 2007!!!

kimlovescats
12-31-2006, 05:31 PM
What a lovely greeting! Happy New Year to you and the girls too, Kirsten! :D

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/MiscPics/HappyNewYearsmall.jpg

Killearn Kitties
01-01-2007, 04:00 AM
Happy New Year Kirsten, Luna and Lily! I hope it is a good one for you. :D
Your girls watching the fireworks would make a lovely card.