PDA

View Full Version : Going tomorrow to see.....

rg_girlca
12-30-2006, 10:17 PM
Sweetpea & PeaPod. WWWWHHHHOOOOHHHHOOOO!!!!!!!! :) :)

I have to bring Carol their vet papers as I forgot to give them to her and PeaPod is going on Friday the 5th for his booster shot and needs proof that he was vaccinated.

Oh I CAN'T wait to see them again. I have spoken with Carol twice since they left and they are both doing well. They still have a few qualms about the dog, but today was a better day. Their dog is 9 years old and cat friendly. But I think the "Peas" are intimitated by his size, as he is twice the size of my Buddy. To them, Buddy was one of the cats. LOL!!!!

Don't worry, I will be bringing my camera and I have my batteries on the charger already. I will be taking lots and lots of pictures.
Hey, I will be able to do a PeaPod 10th week update. :D

Catty1
12-30-2006, 10:21 PM
WOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can hardly wait!

Hope you find MORE things you "forgot" to give Carol.

(SURE, you "forgot" the papers - IIIIII believe you! :D )

rg_girlca
12-30-2006, 10:25 PM
(SURE, you "forgot" the papers - IIIIII believe you! :D )

SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! ;)

Laura's Babies
12-31-2006, 12:00 AM
WOOOOO-HOOOOOO.... Maybe you can talk her into weekly updates with pictures since it is a tradition you need to continue for their fan club!!!! I can't WAIT teo see them in their new home with their new hooman! YIPEEEEEEE!

CultureJunky
12-31-2006, 06:22 AM
Oh I can't wait to see more new pictures of the peas, i miss seeing them so much, especially peapod. What is his new name does he have one yet?

jenluckenbach
12-31-2006, 06:52 AM
How EXCITING!!! Thanks for forgetting the papers. ;)

Barbara
12-31-2006, 08:24 AM
Having had my mom's dachshund here quite often I have the feeling that it is alos a territorial thing. The dog may be old but the cats know it's his territory. It will take some time until they have made it clear that it's their territory as well ;)

Here I can see that Amber feels very insecure because of the cats- much more as if she comes in a restaurant or so.

Plus there is these translation problems: a friendly wagging of a dog's tail means something different in cat language ;)

Can't wait for pics :)

phesina
12-31-2006, 08:43 AM
Oh, that's wonderful! Can't wait for the next update and pictures!

Happy New Year to the Peas and their new family and to you and your family!

Pat, Peony, Sydney, Priscilla, Poppy, and Elmer

momoffuzzyfaces
12-31-2006, 01:36 PM
What a great way that will be to start the new year!!!
For you and US!!! I can hardly wait to see those sweet faces again!!! :D

krazyaboutkatz
12-31-2006, 02:35 PM
This is wonderful news!!!:D I can't wait to see the new pictures and I hope that they'll settle in with their new doggie sibling soon.:)

Freedom
12-31-2006, 02:35 PM
Catty, that's EXACTLY what I was thinking! Yeah, you "forgot" those papers, right!

And Barbara, maybe you haven't heard, but cats are multi-species lingual! So even though the dog tail wag means something different, they "can" communicate with the dog; and camels and porpoises and elephants and all!

Anyway, I am looking forward to these photos!