PDA

View Full Version : Update on Boxer (new pictures)

Giselle
12-30-2006, 09:42 PM
For those of you who remember the little white boxer I wrote about last week, she's doing SO much better. She's filling out nicely and her vulva is still very infected and swollen, but much less raw and bloody. She can sit pretty well so I'm guessing it isn't bothering her as much. Her name is "Marianne"...Hmm. I honestly think Angel would have been a better fit, albeit a little generic but fitting. :)

Anyhow, here are some pictures I took of her. Sorry about the quality (I have a cheap arse phone).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/LSophie/PictureMarianne.jpg
You can still see all her ribs but you can definitely tell she's getting a layer of fat.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/LSophie/Picture028.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/LSophie/Picture019.jpg

So the adoption coordinator wasn't gung-ho about the Boxer rescue stepping in, but they're trying to find her a foster home in the meantime. Oh well, at least she's happy and getting healthy!

Toby's my baby
12-30-2006, 09:58 PM
Wow, I sure am glad she is in better hands now! It's good to hear that she is improving, I hope she continues to thrive and become the beautiful dog she really is! Thank you so much for the update and new pictures, I look forward to more! :)

Vela
12-30-2006, 10:05 PM
I want her=( Poor baby.

shais_mom
12-30-2006, 11:41 PM
still thinking about her!
Thanks for the update!

Husky15
12-30-2006, 11:56 PM
Whatta sin. :( I'm glad she's doing better.

borzoimom
12-31-2006, 06:39 AM
I agree, you can see some improvement. More so on her picture that shows her shoulder.
Shelters do not like rescues sometimes because they do not like to sign the dogs over to someone knowing they will go somewhere else. If the rescue convinces them they are legit by showing adoption records, fosters records and their success stories- they will understand this is not a fly by night.

Ginger's Mom
12-31-2006, 06:48 AM
I guess I can see some improvement. I am so glad you and your organization are doing so much to help this little girl. Thank you for keeping us updated.

Daisy and Delilah
12-31-2006, 06:57 AM
Bless this little dog. She looks like she's been through so much. Her face is so sad. I'm so glad she's doing better. I just hope and pray for the day that she has a life where she can appreciate good things and good people. The people that let her get in this shape should be locked up and treated like she was. :(

lizbud
12-31-2006, 11:21 AM
Thanks so much for updating on this Boxer girl. I am so glad to know
that she's doing better now. She has a long way to go yet, hopefully
she's where she needs to be right now. Bless her heart.

Kfamr
01-01-2007, 08:19 AM
Oh, she certainly is an Angel......
What a sweetheart. Why do people do this to animals?

jenluckenbach
01-01-2007, 08:32 AM
Thanks for the update. I saw your first thread.....what an angelic face she has. Even I want to take her!! Good luck Marianne, someone will soon fall adly in love with you and you will live the GOOD life.