PDA

View Full Version : New Years Celebrations

petslover
12-30-2006, 05:31 PM
How are you celebrating the arrival of the New Years 2007?

I just like to stay home with the family and watch a few movies. Then tune in to the Countdown. How about you?

Dorothy39
12-30-2006, 05:35 PM
Sounds Great to me~ I'm a stay at Home on New Years Eve~

I've got all the television Goodies set aside and I'm doing a lot of work around the house so I can take that day off!!
I like to watch Dick Clarks' New Year's Rockin Eve!!! :D

chocolatepuppy
12-30-2006, 05:37 PM
We usually play cards with my parents. Things have changed this year and we are staying home. Just as well, Layla had her spay surgery Wed. and we don't want to leave her all evening. We will be watching the countdown as long as we can stay awake. ;)

kittycats_delight
12-30-2006, 05:41 PM
Last year I was sick and we stayed at home. This year I am sick again but hope to feel better as hubby wants to go to Vienna, Austria to bring in the New Year. I have never been there so would love to do this I just hope I feel well enough to do it.

Felicia's Mom
12-30-2006, 06:34 PM
I will stay up and watch the New Year come in, then go to bed. I most always stay up until midnight anyway, new year or not.;)

I_luv_rusty
12-30-2006, 08:24 PM
Last year I just went out to dinner with family friends then just went home. My parents hate having a quiet house on New Years Eve, so I'm having my friends (only 2 can come for sure so far)over and were gunna play games,watch movies,listen to music,talk, etc. in the basement :D Then we'll watch the countdown and all then probaly stay up for a few more hours ;)

joycenalex
12-30-2006, 08:25 PM
eileen, nancy, and the 2 kids are watching a disney in the other room. the dogs and cats are well. lots more fun with them and the kids this weekend...i am so glad for my family of choice. life is good

Catsnclay
12-30-2006, 09:09 PM
This year, like years in the past, we stay safe at home with the kitties! :D

Several years ago we always met at a couples house for a fun party, then came 2000 and everyone got a little worried - yes, we are old!! :rolleyes: Now we are very content just to stay at home and snuggle :)

Hope every one has a safe & healthy New Year!!

Pembroke_Corgi
12-30-2006, 09:22 PM
I don't know- I'm at my mom's house in Iowa because my grandpa's memorial service was today. It's the first new years in 5 years I won't be with Eric because he had to stay in Colorado. :(

My mother and father in law are coming down to see me tomorrow but will probably leave early. We will probably just play a few games and watch a movie- maybe even go to bed early. :p

luvofallhorses
12-30-2006, 09:31 PM
I usually stay home, but this year I am going to go see Charlotte's Web (with Dakota Fanning) with my aunt and possibly my cousin in the afternoon. :)

buttercup132
12-30-2006, 10:05 PM
PARTY!!!!!

petslover
12-31-2006, 12:39 PM
That's awesome. Sounds like everyone's New Year plans are going to be fun.

Just remember to be safe!

petslover
12-31-2006, 12:40 PM
I usually stay home, but this year I am going to go see Charlotte's Web (with Dakota Fanning) with my aunt and possibly my cousin in the afternoon. :)

I went and seen this movie with my cousin the night it came out. It was such a good movie. I know you will enjoy it.