PDA

View Full Version : good homemade cat toys ;)

ashleycat
12-30-2006, 11:11 AM
I have a toddler that dumped Runners food. Since then Jake has been batting it all around the floor !

another good toy.. a wagging dog's tail

a sleeping meowmies foot, arms, hands and meowmies toddlers hair at 7 AM

add yours

moosmom
12-30-2006, 11:59 AM
My cats love rolled up balls of aluminum foil. I also take twist ties and make a "spider" out of them. I also take catnip and put it into a toilet paper roll and seal it. Makes them crazy!!

RedHedd
12-30-2006, 12:03 PM
One of Mitzi's favorite toys is her tail :rolleyes: :D

kimlovescats
12-30-2006, 12:05 PM
The plastic rings off milk jugs!!! :D

orangemm
12-30-2006, 12:28 PM
Any old box or paper bag. Or take a sheet and drape it over a table; makes the perfect tent!

Pipe cleaners are a BIG hit in our house. :D

ShylanHal
12-30-2006, 01:05 PM
Anything that is not too heavy or tied down to the floor! They've even dragged my dad's tie around as a toy and several of my socks (I'm still missing some) and even one of my shirts!
And litter from the litter box O_O Echo will scoop a bit in her paw, fling it and chase after, then, once realizing it's too small for her to effectively bat around, she'll get a bit more, fling, and realize it's too small again!

lvpets2002
12-30-2006, 01:21 PM
:) Cat Bed $30.00
Cat Pillows $20.00
Cat Hanging Toys $10.00
Cat Rolley Polley Cat Nips $5.00
Foil Rolled Up as Ball, Milk Jug Ring, Wadded up Sticky Note as Ball All Priceless :D

Laura's Babies
12-30-2006, 02:09 PM
Giz's favorite toy is whatever is on HER counter at the time. She has claimed the counter between the living room and kitchen as hers! You make the mistake of setting something on there, she immediately starts to play with it.

When Regina (Eddies wife) was here, she bought one of those plastic head bands to hold her hair back, she kept setting it on the counter and Giz played with it so much that when she left, she gave it to Giz. It is now in her toy basket untouched.

Zippy
12-30-2006, 02:20 PM
Pumpkin will play with almost anything.Paper,bookmarks,strings,paper clips,ect..
Zippy is more for shoe string.
edit:The both love these catnip mice i got them and feather mice toys.There new teaser toy Zip and Pumk got for christmas is a favorite

Taz_Zoee
12-30-2006, 02:58 PM
Taz's favorite homemade toy is my feet under the covers. He pounces on them when I move. :D

Catsnclay
12-30-2006, 08:30 PM
Anything that we don't buy as a "cat toy" !!!!!

They have a huge toy box, but nooooooooooo, they love the milk jug tops & tags, bags, boxes, any thing I bring home they have to fully investagate and make their own!

I give up on buying cat toys when they just love anything else ~ :rolleyes:

catmandu
12-30-2006, 08:31 PM
The Found Cats Love Paper Bags, Rolled Up Paper And Lots Of Things That Fall On The Floor!
And The Bouncing Mouse I Got At The Dollar Store.
And Of Course The Animal Welfare Association Mice And Balls.