PDA

View Full Version : Moppy from Madrid!

Don Juan's mom
12-30-2006, 03:52 AM
Oh Moppy! :eek:
Those TEETH! :eek:
YOU SCARED ME! :eek: :D

I would tell you to enjoy your día especial, but it looks like you're having a ball already!

Liz (who visited your beautiful city a long time ago)

Killearn Kitties
12-30-2006, 05:43 AM
What a fun cat Moppy looks. It is good to be able to enjoy a good laugh - very healthy. :D

I hope you enjoy your special day, Moppy, climbing trees, being rescued, and just having fun. Congratulations!

mom2lotsacats
12-30-2006, 07:18 AM
Moppy,
What a handsome Lynx Point kitty you are! Your "laughing" picture is cute. I'm glad you found a good home. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

kb2yjx
12-30-2006, 07:27 AM
! HOLA Senor Moppy! Que comico tu eres!! Estoy seguro que eres dicirnos Felez Ano Nuevo con tu gran boca!!! Tambien, eres muy guapo!! Quiero que tu vivas mucho anos con tu familia que amorte tan mucho!! ! FELIZ COTD!!(high school Spanish of nearly 40 yrs ago)

catmandu
12-30-2006, 09:58 AM
Hello Senor Moppy!
All the Senors and Senoras of the Found Cat Hotel are sending OLES and Con Cat Ulations to Moppy truly a Son Of Spain.
They sennd a Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Con Mucho Gusto to Moppy COTD!!!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

momoffuzzyfaces
12-30-2006, 01:35 PM
Moppy you are so cute!!!

I would love to know what you were laughting at!!! It must have been quite a sight!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

lvpets2002
12-30-2006, 01:39 PM
:eek: Oh my yes we can hear you all the way from Spain.. **** CONGRATS ON CAT OF THE DAY ****gO for those kitty treats today..

tatsxxx11
12-30-2006, 03:43 PM
Oh Moppy, what big teeth you have!:D You are too cute for words, Moppy! Love your name, too! Yes, a precious, little kitty with BIG, BIG teeth, a BIG personality and a heart even BIGGER! What a great story of rescue your proud Daddy shares with us and yes, you have every reason to be happy, Moppy!:)
Congratulations to you dear Moppy! I hope you and your proud parents enjoy a very special and fun filled Cat of the Day celebration there in gorgeous Madrid! And a very Happy New Year to you all, too!:) Hugs and kisses to you, precious Moppy!:)

cassiesmom
12-30-2006, 06:06 PM
Feliz COTD and Feliz Año Nuevo, Gato Moppy! I have to admit that your picture made me just a little nervous when it popped up on my screen. Those teeth! I would not want to find myself on your bad side. Keep chasing that savage mop, kitty guy! Enjoy your día especial!

Paws13
12-30-2006, 06:24 PM
Moppy, you are soo adorable! What was so funny that had you cracking up like that? It must of been a really funny joke! :) Keep chasing after the mop, Moppy! Wish you many pets, treats and many, MANY fun chases with the mop on your special day! :)

HAPPY COTD!!!!

karlyb
01-02-2007, 04:32 AM
Hello Moppy, you handsome boy! I wasn't sure why you were showing your teeth; glad to find out you're *laughing*. Your dad has written a great story about you so now everyone at COTD knows what a great cat you are, Moppy. Tu eres, verdaderamente, un gatito especial: nuestro Gato del Dia!