PDA

View Full Version : Nancy read RB Cody

K9karen
12-27-2006, 11:57 PM
The only disappointing thing is that Cody is not with my parents. He is the "Watcher and Controller" of the dogs at the bridge. He's not packing or playing with them, but standing guard over them.He is helping new arrivals adjust because....

He is "A Good Man" and very Wise
He was very Playful with lots of energy
He was joyful, happy, optimistic and
nothing much bothered him.

He was an ideal companion with all desireable qualities.

He loved long walks. He was not in pain when he died, but felt lethargic and exhausted. If I hadn't had him PTS he would have passed within a few months anyway from old age. She also knew I had him as a puppy and he was very protective.

As I always said, I thought he hated other dogs, but she said that wasn't true. I (as I admit) never had him around other dogs, which he would have loved.

I always joked that if he was human, I'd marry him! And Nancy laughed and said she could see why.

Nancy knows how much I miss him (I call Logan Cody all the time) but is pleased that his pictures are everywhere and that I feel and hear him and as much as I'm still hurting by losing him, I cherish his memory and still make him a part of everyday life.

When she told me he was The Bridge Watcher I almost cried. It's so comforting to know that Cody is welcoming the newcomers and watching over everyone.

shais_mom
12-28-2006, 12:07 AM
That is AWESOME Karen! :)

BC_MoM
12-28-2006, 12:10 AM
That is amazing. What an honourable role for Cody to take on. :)

trayi52
12-28-2006, 12:35 AM
That is very sweet Karen! Its a wonderful thought that Cody is the Bridge Watcher! That is an honor!

Willie :)

dukedogsmom
12-28-2006, 03:39 AM
I think that is so cool, as I told you.I know that makes you proud. I hope he's taking good care of Duke. I know you miss Cody like I do Duke. I'll never stop missing him. I'm glad you had that reading done. Does it make you feel better now? I want to get one on Duke and maybe that will help me a little.

pitc9
12-28-2006, 07:09 AM
You should be proud of Cody!!
You should be proud of yourself too!! You raised him to be the dog he turned out to be.

Alysser
12-28-2006, 07:49 AM
What an honor!! :D Cody seems to fit that job well. You must be very proud of him.

ramanth
12-28-2006, 07:59 AM
Oh Karen, just reading that gives me a lump in my throat and LES. I'm pleased to know Cody is watching over our loved ones. *HUGS*

Dorothy39
12-28-2006, 09:14 AM
Oh K9Karen~

What an Honor Bestowed onto Dear Cody~ That gave me a Warm, Wonderful Feeling too!!!

He is there with our Rainbow Bridge Pals as The Watcher and Controller, right where he is needed!!!!

(I'm just wondering if Foxy Jean is still sassy with other dogs) :o

I'll bet Cody and Katie Lynn have met each other~ :cool:

cyber-sibes
12-28-2006, 10:08 AM
What a neat reading! I love it that one of our own PT dogs is greeting others and guarding them at the Bridge - that's very comforting. I hope my Rosie has gone over to say hello - (She's the one that looks like a hula dancer with her wiggly butt!)

finn's mom
12-28-2006, 10:20 AM
She sounds like she really had Cody pegged. I think it's wonderful that you did that, it takes a lot of courage. And, I'm happy knowing that Cody is watching over my Bruno. :)

Kfamr
12-28-2006, 03:24 PM
That is so neat, Karen. I wonder if Cody was the dog Nancy said she had to finish up before Kiki's. She really is amazing.

I am glad Cody is watching over our PT canines as well as RB pups in my family. :)

kt_luvs_kitties
12-28-2006, 07:16 PM
Sounds like Cody was the perfect dog. I am glad he has a job at the RB. Seems to be a good reading. I think Nancy does good work.

K9karen
12-29-2006, 11:35 PM
That is so neat, Karen. I wonder if Cody was the dog Nancy said she had to finish up before Kiki's. She really is amazing.

I am glad Cody is watching over our PT canines as well as RB pups in my family. :)

Yep, Kay, I think he was....I told her my friend Kay was on her list and she said she was in the process of reading you but wanted to get back to Cody,

Thanks for all your sweet comments. I was so surprised. I mean, he was perfect to ME and I thought he had tons of issues but she said no-he was actually very optimistic and "the glass was always half full" I worried about him more than I should have (yeah like it's so hard not to). I was upset he wasn't with my parents but that must mean they're OK and that he has more important things to do. He's taking excellent care of all the RB dogs. LES. That's my boy!!! So you all can feel relieved and know that they're in good paws and very happy. YAY!

moosmom
12-30-2006, 10:10 AM
Karen,

What a wonderful reading!! I'm sure that brought you comfort to know that Cody is happy.