PDA

View Full Version : Pet Angel New Years Eve Party At The Famed Waldorf Astoria

catmandu
12-27-2006, 10:44 PM
Listening To The Magic Of Guy Lombado , And His Royal Canadians.
And Hitting The New Yourk Night Spots, And Dancing At Times Square.
Lots Of New Yorks Specialties Like Nathans , And Lots Of Great Restaurants From All Over The World.
A Great Way To Ring In The New Year With The Angels And Pet Visitors.
Come One , Come All.
Transport Will Be Provided 8am Sunday, And Everyone Will Be Home By Noon Monday.lots Of Fun For Everyone.

Laura's Babies
12-28-2006, 07:56 AM
Guy Lombado!!!!! All the pet angels will be at that party to hear him!!! How did you arrange that? WOW! Now that's one for the old pet angels and I bet they ALL with be there to enjoy his music!!!!

catmandu
12-28-2006, 09:29 AM
Mr Lombardo's Angel always plays the Waldorf Astoria for the Angels, Human and Pet Alike.
Its a Tradition for those who remember well The Sweetest Music this side Of Heaven.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos686.jpg

Resting up to PARTY!!!!!

Edwina's Secretary
12-28-2006, 10:20 PM
Wait until you see Edwina's special outfit for the Waldorf Astoria! (which her meowmie just finished reading about in a new book!)

catmandu
12-29-2006, 08:50 AM
JJJ3 wants his darling HH Lady Edwina Rose to know that he has made reservations for two at the Bull and Bear Restaurant , one of the finest Dining Establishments in the Big Apple.
He hopes that HH Lady Edwian Rose likes the Filet Mignon with aged steaks, and the finest sea food on the side.
The Bobos have a table , as do Miquelito and Snoopy, and all the Pet Talker Couples.
Elegant dining at its best for Our Angels.
Maybe Willy and Annie can meet here and have a fine meal together.

kb2yjx
12-29-2006, 12:44 PM
The Clan want to know is the attire black OR white tie. so they will be properly dressed!!!

catmandu
12-29-2006, 07:38 PM
Black Tie all the way, as even Pets and Pet Angels love being dressed up, if only for one night a year.
They will be a Grand Sight in thier Tuxedoes and Gowns!!

Logan
12-29-2006, 09:00 PM
Gary, Butter was rather ticked off when he didn't get to go to NYC with his dad and me over the summer. And we even stayed at the Waldorf Astoria!!! He was so mad!

He told me that he is "outta here" come Sunday. He's going without me, this time!!!!! :p

Killearn Kitties
12-30-2006, 05:37 AM
The girls have been desperate to go back to New York since their stop there during the cruise! They will be hoping to be able to keep Samantha's feet on the ground this time.

lvpets2002
12-30-2006, 01:16 PM
;) ;) For Sure Elmer & Taccoa to be packed & ready for pickup to go to the New Years Eve Party.. We will be decked out in our finest Furr Purr Outfits..

catmandu
12-30-2006, 08:58 PM
And Guided Tours of New York City, truly the Worlds Most Exciting City.
The City that never sleeps.
Lots of Fun for EVERYONE!!!!

rg_girlca
12-30-2006, 09:11 PM
My guys are all looking forward to it Gary, especially Poppy, now that he will be bringing his beautiful date, who is also named Poppy. :D

Catsnclay
12-30-2006, 09:19 PM
Black Tie all the way, as even Pets and Pet Angels love being dressed up, if only for one night a year.
They will be a Grand Sight in thier Tuxedoes and Gowns!!

Oh Goddie!!!! Lucky is my tuxie cat, so he is ready and waiting~!!

phesina
12-31-2006, 09:28 AM
Elmer is SO excited about getting together with his beloved Taccoa again, and Poppy can't wait to meet Poppy, the man she has had a crush on for a while!

They both are also looking forward to meeting and partying with so many other cats they only know on line.

As you can see below, they are doing their best to keep busy as they eagerly await the arrival of the Catmandu shuttle to New York.

(To anyone who can tell me: how do you get the pictures to be right in the messages rather than thumbnails you have to click on? Thanks!)

Pat

Edwina's Secretary
12-31-2006, 03:09 PM
Edwina is on her way to the Waldorf....but she is a little worried...she didn't check on her fancy New Year's Eve hat until the last minute and well....it has seen better days...

JJJ3 will still love her, won't he?????
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid221/pa95f9194c6797bed93c2596ff6821ed8/eb596c5b.jpg

Barbara
12-31-2006, 06:26 PM
Aaawww Lady Edwina, JJJ3 will think he's dreaming when he sees you!
And your hat is very much in Art Deco style :)

phesina
12-31-2006, 08:07 PM
Just think, at this very moment Elmer and Taccoa, Poppy and Poppy, JJJ3 and Edwina, Willy and Annie are dancing in the ballroom and gazing into each other's eyes...

Ain't love grand?

Happy New Year!

Pat, Peony, Priscilla, and Sydney

Soapets
12-31-2006, 08:29 PM
Annie needs to get her little butt HOME when this is all over with! She's been gone from my house way too long, and she lost my sleeping bag in the process! I sure hope she and Willy enjoy their time together there tonight. If they had been better at planning things, they would have had the entire 9 days together, instead of being apart for all but the last two or three days. :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

jennielynn1970
12-31-2006, 11:15 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos686.jpg

Resting up to PARTY!!!!!

OMG! they are so precious looking like that! They all get along that well that they just sleep on eachother?! My girls would have an absolute fit! My one boy would love to be like that, but they just smack him away! I feel so bad for him! It's so sweet that they are like that!