PDA

View Full Version : Eve's Christmas at Whistler

Bengalz
12-27-2006, 09:56 PM
All things considered, Eve had a very fine adventure. She was a perfect little traveler and certainly enjoyed a White Christmas :D The accommodations were excellent, in her opinion :p however, she could have done without those pesky boys :rolleyes:

It seems to be official - Eve is a discerning little feline who definitely wants to be an only child :( She loved going on our trip with us and enjoyed the hoomans but made herself extremely scarce when Desi and Zeus entered any room :eek: Fortunately we had a large bedroom with ensuite and she had a safe haven complete with huge windows to watch birdies and squirrels :D

A few pictures are attached for your viewing pleasure. You can see she is quite relaxed as long as there are no "boys" around :rolleyes:

Bengalz
12-27-2006, 10:00 PM
Zeus is the new bengal kitten that our friends recently got. He is just adorable and a total nutball :D He wanted to play with Eve so badly :eek: but she would have nothing to do with the little squirt :rolleyes:

Attached are some photos of Zeus - he is a cutie :D

Catty1
12-27-2006, 10:03 PM
OHHHHH - how could ANYONE or ANYTHING not want to play with little ZEUS!!??!? What a total DOLL!

But Eve is a total Diva...*sigh*...those 'only children'... :)

Laura's Babies
12-27-2006, 10:14 PM
Looks like it was soooo coooold there! Brrrrrrr!

catmandu
12-27-2006, 10:21 PM
That was great that Eve had such a great time at Whistler, and had such a great room.
I hope she got a bit of room service too, thats what the Found Cats like when they go travelling.
They love that people bring carts full of food to them.

Bengalz
12-27-2006, 10:28 PM
Looks like it was soooo coooold there! Brrrrrrr!

Laura,

We had record snowfalls - the photo attached is our SUV in front of our condo :eek:

The skiing was outstanding :D

Bengalz
12-27-2006, 10:32 PM
That was great that Eve had such a great time at Whistler, and had such a great room.
I hope she got a bit of room service too, thats what the Found Cats like when they go travelling.
They love that people bring carts full of food to them.

:D :D Gary you sure have Eve's number :D Yes she was treated just like the princess that she is - lot of treats and furry mice :D Her own bathroom :rolleyes: and flannel sheets that matched her eye colour :p

Catty's right - Eve is definitely a diva :D

But, we love her to bits :)

Freedom
12-28-2006, 08:07 AM
Eve, you surely did "live it up" on Christmas! What a lucky girl! I absolutely LOVE that last phot of you in the first post. Such gorgeous eyes!

Zeus is sweet! Just like a kitten, wiggles himself into the tiniest place (second pic) and then sprawls out for all to see how big he REALLY is.

Thanks for showing us what we are missing here in New England; glad you are keeping the "record" white stuff up there, ha ha.

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-28-2006, 12:35 PM
Wow!!!! I love little Zeus!!

krazyaboutkatz
12-28-2006, 01:04 PM
Eve sure is a gorgeous girl.:) I'm sure she wouldn't mind a little brother if she was introduced to him much more slowly.;) Zeus is such a cutie pie and looks like he's into everything. Thanks for sharing their pictures with us and I'm glad that everyone had a wonderful Christmas.:)

Barbara
12-29-2006, 08:24 AM
Dearest Eve,
what they call Christmas is terrible. They bring other people to you and as if that was not enough, even other pets. Can you imagine we had a DAWG!!!!! here!
And they tried to pester you, a beautiful and dignified cat lady with a little spitball like Zeus.
And now our mom, our own mom, sits here and wonders whether we would get along with somthing she considers as CUTE :eek: :mad:

Very worried
Filou and Tigris

Bengalz
12-29-2006, 10:12 AM
Dearest Eve,
what they call Christmas is terrible. They bring other people to you and as if that was not enough, even other pets. Can you imagine we had a DAWG!!!!! here!
And they tried to pester you, a beautiful and dignified cat lady with a little spitball like Zeus.
And now our mom, our own mom, sits here and wonders whether we would get along with somthing she considers as CUTE :eek: :mad:

Very worried
Filou and Tigris

Dear Filou and Tigris,

You have read my mind totally :eek: Although it was nice to get away for a little holiday - I would have enjoyed the attention ALL TO MYSELF :p Ah well, at least mommy is sufficiently confused - my work is done!

Thanks so much for understanding :)

Yours affectionately,
Eve

Killearn Kitties
12-29-2006, 10:34 AM
Eve, what a wonderful apartment you had! It looks great, and you bed looks most comfortable.

I hope that baby Bengal did not upset you too badly - he is awfully cute. :D

Bengalz
12-29-2006, 11:56 AM
Eve, what a wonderful apartment you had! It looks great, and you bed looks most comfortable.

I hope that baby Bengal did not upset you too badly - he is awfully cute. :D

Yes, admittedly Zeus is pretty cute but .... he does like a lot of lap time and I am rather partial to cuddling - a lot :D Mommy says that I don't like the competition :rolleyes: but I know it's all about me and keeping my purrents in control :p

A most affection
Eve