PDA

View Full Version : best weight management kibble?

ashleycat
12-27-2006, 12:17 PM
What's the best? Runners gaining. I stopped giving her Bil jac frozen. But hubby gave her some lol. She's picky too.

note to self: I have GOT to get my daughter and hubby to stop tossing human food to the dog.

wolfsoul
12-27-2006, 01:00 PM
I would just stop feeding her as much as you are -- if you know hubby and the daughter are giving her extra, just cut back on the kibble. :) I honestly don't like kibbles specifically for weight management -- sure they do the job, but they don't do it in a healthy way. Too many grain fillers!

binka_nugget
12-27-2006, 02:27 PM
I would just stop feeding her as much as you are -- if you know hubby and the daughter are giving her extra, just cut back on the kibble. :) I honestly don't like kibbles specifically for weight management -- sure they do the job, but they don't do it in a healthy way. Too many grain fillers!

Yep, I'd do what Jordan said. Way back when I was feeding kibble and looking for a weight management formula for Kai, I found that I didn't like the ingredients in any of the weight management formulas. Instead I stuck with feeding a regular high quality food and cut back until I noticed a change in his weight. :)