PDA

View Full Version : Smudge

Barbiecat
12-27-2006, 05:54 AM
What a beauty you are; and quite comical, too. I wish you and your family many years together, handsome boy!

mom2lotsacats
12-27-2006, 06:54 AM
Smudge,
What a gorgeous cat you are! I love your coloring. You sound like such a sweet cat also. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

mskaybee
12-27-2006, 08:06 AM
What a magnificent looking fellow you are, Smudge! Try to behave for just this one day, ;) and enjoy you honor--being named today's Cat of the Day!

Love,
Kaybee
...and Jake, and Spike, and Kimba

Killearn Kitties
12-27-2006, 08:14 AM
Hello Smudge! My, you are a handsome boy, and you will grow up to be a magnificent cat! :D

You have been awareded a great honour today in being our Cat of the Day, but you so clearly deserve it! So tidy in the litter tray, such fun with your games, and so friendly to your sister. Such keep on doing what you are doing, Smudge. Dipsey will probably come round one of these days. ;)

Many congratulations!

Babyboonie
12-27-2006, 08:48 AM
Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh such a cutie!!! I can see why you fell in love with the breed - Smudge is adorable! That little "butter would melt" look just about masks the mischievous / cheeky look hidden beneath!! ;)

Congratulations on being POTD Smudge...enjoy :)

catmandu
12-27-2006, 09:40 AM
Smudge is such a Sweet Little Cat Of The Future, and we are certain that Smudge and his Family will have so many happy years together.
Smudge is such a Handsome Cat, and will give lots of fun and companionship.
The Found Cats All send Smudge a Big Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWW to Smudge for being Our Newest COTD!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

KitCat
12-27-2006, 10:17 AM
Smudge you are a beautiful sweet cat and I just want to give you a big hug! You have such a cute face and a lovely expression.

cassiesmom
12-27-2006, 10:59 AM
Smudge, sugar, you are adorable! That face, that face! Ask your people to give you a little kiss for me because you are a little guy. Your story made me smile today. You like to play, you tolerate a leash ... I'd like to know the rest of the story about you and the toilet! You be careful around water, little guy; I would not want anything bad to happen to such a precious one as you. Keep working on Dipsey. She'll allow you to invade her queendom soon. Please have a most happy day today and a happy and healthy life with your family who obviously love you a TON! Purrs and head bops from Illinois. Happy Cat-of-the-Day, Smudge!

Paws13
12-27-2006, 11:05 AM
Smudge you are the cutest cat I've ever seen. I love your snow white fur and your little brown tail. And-of course- your beautiful blue eyes! Maybe Dipsey would like to play with you on your special day! I hope you get lots of petting from your master!

HAPPY COTD, Smudge!!!! :)

momoffuzzyfaces
12-27-2006, 01:16 PM
Smudge I'm in love with you!!! ♥♥♥

What beautiful eyes you have. Then again, your entire face is so sweet!!!
I'd love to give you a kiss on the head!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

kb2yjx
12-27-2006, 01:22 PM
O!!! Be still my heart!!! What a LOOKER!!! So handsome and a comic, too!!! HAPPY COTD!!!

blue girl
12-27-2006, 04:14 PM
Smudge, I am absolutely mesmerized by those beautiful blue eyes of yours! You are a gorgeous kitty, and have such a sweet face. It sounds like you bring lots of laughter to your family, and they love you so much. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

tatsxxx11
12-27-2006, 06:59 PM
Your beauty takes my breath away but it's your big, beautiful heart and spirited, fun and life loving personality that sealed the deal! I"m in love:) What a gallant and smart fellow as well, bowing to the wishes of the Madam of the Castle, Queen Dipsey!:D You sure know how to "work it!";) What a most deserving, extra special Cat of the Day honoree you are:) Congratulations to you, sweet baby boy! Please have your Mum cover you with kisses for me!:D

AvaJoy
12-27-2006, 08:56 PM
Hello there, gorgeous Smudge! If your glorious coat and hypnotizing blue peepers aren't enough, the fact that you help with the litter chores has won my heart, handsome guy! Give Dipsy lots of time and plenty of space, and I'll bet eventually your charms will win her over, and she will be swooning just as I am! :D

sasha the cat
12-27-2006, 09:03 PM
Hi Smudge,

CATgratulations on being our very special COTD. You are very, very handsome. My baby brother, Felix and I are still laughing :D at your human's comment:

He is a seven-month-old kitten and has been bringing us much joy over the months since we've owned him.
Very droll! Your purr~ents think they own you Too funny :p :p !!!

Have a great day as our Star. Live long & prosper, dear Smude, always loved, cherished and adored. Remembr to share the Castle with your Queen Dipsey.

purrs from Norman the King & Felix the Prince
and our purr~ents, KatMa & Paw-Paw send you endless kisses. They say you one very handsome puddy-tat with the most gorgeous blue eyes.

karlyb
12-30-2006, 01:56 AM
Oh my, Smudge, you are one gorgeous little cat! Your fur and eyes are the most amazing colors. What were you doing that you almost fell down into the toilet? I wonder if one of your nine lives got flushed? Your fursib Dipsey may come around yet. She's used to being queen and may be finding it difficult to share attention with you. Smudge, you are a great COTD and I hope you have many years of health and happiness with the family who loves you so much.