PDA

View Full Version : Update On Olney, Illinois 12/26/06

Reachoutrescue
12-26-2006, 09:16 PM
Just wanted to give everybody an update on the kittens and puppies that we rescued from the Olney poiund. Hope has been spayed, vaccinated, and adopted. She is doing very well and is very happy. Saki is going in tomorrow to be neutered, vaccinated, and tested alon with the other three that were adopted. Saki is awaiting her new home. As soon as we set up a transport, he will be with his new family. The other two pups that had parvo, sadly did not make it. If people would alter and vaccinate their animals, this kind of thing would not happen. So, five of the seven rescues were a sucess. We can't save them all, but we do what we can. Happy Holidays everybody.

Laura's Babies
12-26-2006, 09:21 PM
I wish we could save them all! It is just so sad the many of them that are homeless but you are doing your part and I know it means a lot to the ones you are able to save.

cassiesmom
12-27-2006, 03:47 PM
You did good. I wish we could save them all, too.

catmandu
12-27-2006, 10:38 PM
There are 7 Stars by your name at The Rainbow Bridge, and when your One Fine Day comes those Two Pups will come running to see you.
They are having a Great Time with the Pet Angels and will be Eternal Puppy Angels for all time.
You are doing your best , and thats all anyone can do, and you are a Hero with the Found Cats and I.
Bless You for helping those Five Comapnions that you saved and rehomed.

rg_girlca
12-28-2006, 12:10 AM
I am so sorry to hear that the pups didn't make it. R.I.P. Little Ones.
No we can't save them all, but the ones that we do, make it all worthwhile.

Enjoy your new home Hope and I can't wait to find out who is going to adopt Saki. :D

Prayers that the others find their new forever home soon.

Great job Tracy. :)