PDA

View Full Version : What do you do while you're online?

Toby's my baby
12-26-2006, 06:05 PM
I was just curious what everyone did while they were online. Christmas vacation around here is pretty boring so I find myself on the computer most of the time. I'm getting pretty bored after a couple hours and I need some new ideas. :)

borzoimom
12-26-2006, 07:01 PM
I have alot of friends emails I answer, several websites I visit during the day. Even get my newspaper off of the computer. Instant messanger on and off all day with people - but then again- I do not have anything else I can do right now other than the most basic of housework- and take the dogs out, feed them then back out- wait 6 hours- do it again.. thats it... :(

Husky15
12-26-2006, 07:09 PM
Hmm, I'm usually on PT and other websites, and sometimes I look up dogs on Google if I'm bored, I listen to music, go on MSN, email people, etc. etc..

Dorothy39
12-26-2006, 07:10 PM
Well, Since I'm not a television viewer anymore, I check out the News ,(national and local, then the weather :rolleyes: , and of course, the e-mail messages from family and friends--

There's never a dull moment in my house, trust me. I don't know what the word Vacation means anymore!! :cool:

If I'm not on Pet Talk, I'm doing something else that has to be done :D

Alasse
12-26-2006, 07:19 PM
I check all my forums (around 20 or so)...check the news...chat on yahoo or msn off and on...email...play with my photo programs...play games...search for things to read...listen to music are just some of the things i do

I_luv_rusty
12-26-2006, 07:21 PM
I go on here, myspace, and talk on aim to people :D It gets boring after awhile when no ones on and you've seen everything you want to.

mike001
12-26-2006, 07:24 PM
I do a lot of research on the computer. I also have a lot of e-mails to answer, so that takes up a lot of my time. I have lots of people phoning or dropping in also. And I love to go shopping.

Chilli
12-26-2006, 08:15 PM
When I'm not on PT, I'm designing a website for a few of the people I kinda work for. Its fun. I have around 4 website I help maintain. They depend on me. =]
If I'm not doing that, I'm usually on a different forum I go on to talk birds. Other than that, I'm not on the computer.

CountryWolf07
12-26-2006, 08:36 PM
I turn on my Ipod or Itunes so I have music to listen to while surfing - such as on Facebook, Myspace, and chatting. Just my own time to chill, relax when I have nothing to do. :) Oh I also check e-mails & messages - Also, I do researching when I need to for classes.

Suki Wingy
12-26-2006, 08:44 PM
I am limited to a few hours each day but Forums such as New Rider and PT, cafepress.com, horseland.com, dog breeders sites, equine.com, and I work on photoshop and my website, that's about it.

Twisterdog
12-26-2006, 09:18 PM
I check PetTalk, of course. And I, sadly, spend a lot of time on Ebay. That's a bad habit I need to break. I check email, and I read the news. That's about it.

chocolatepuppy
12-26-2006, 09:44 PM
I'm here most of the time. ;) I'm on two other forums but they aren't as busy as Pet Talk. I check out QVC, ebay, Petfinder,The Weather Channel and of course check and reply to few emails. :)

jackie
12-27-2006, 12:12 AM
My secret addiction is celebrity gossip! I have about five sites I check every couple of days.

I used to love to play backgammon on the zone, but they changed the whole format, now its boring!

Tollers-n-Dobes
12-27-2006, 12:43 AM
All I ever really do is browse PT, browse a couple other forums (but rarely post), and look at lots of Toller pictures...lol. Pretty boring really, doing the same things all the time, but oh well. I'm rarely ever on the computer any more because I get bored easily with it.

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-27-2006, 07:20 AM
Checking out Pet Talk, chat with my friends on MSN, and working on my own web-site :)

RedHedd
12-27-2006, 11:42 AM
I do e-mail tasks - send the daily spiritual readings out to one of my e-groups, read the newspaper, check out the Pets of the Day and Pet Talk, see what the girls on MakeupAlley and iCompact are talking about and that's about it.

I'm on vacation and getting ready to head Downtown - bought some new boots on sale yesterday and they left the security thingie on it and there's no way for me to remove it without damaging the boots. Downtown is kinda insane with all the after-holiday shoppers, but I'll go. I hope the store will reimburse me for the extra trip - at least pay for my parking!.

Then I'll come home to do laundry :rolleyes:

Miss Z
12-27-2006, 12:13 PM
I'll usually be on PT for a while, then browse Horsemart (torture! So many lovely horses that I can never have :( ) or I'll be adding random things to my piczo website. If required I can be found on gabbly quite a bit too ;)

luvofallhorses
12-27-2006, 12:18 PM
I check my e-mail and other pet forums I am on besides this one, check myspace, and I chat on msn with my friends. :cool: I also check our local newspaper online and the animal shelter's website where I volunteer. :)

anna_66
12-27-2006, 01:24 PM
Mostly I'm on PT, check my email and do a bit of browsing.

BC_MoM
12-27-2006, 01:41 PM
I check my email, visit a few boards.. I've been lazy lately so I haven't been posting much. :p