PDA

View Full Version : The greatest gift ever

CatLuvrs
12-26-2006, 09:07 AM
LOL I got a MP3 player yesterday and it is AWESOME! I love it. Mom and dad got it for me and Marissa got one too. Hers is a Disney one. It is so cute. I already have 83 songs on here. I also got a new bed set for my new apartment, socks, candles and a NEW DESK! What did everyone else get?

moosmom
12-26-2006, 09:31 AM
My daughter got me a pair of cat pj's, towels for my new apartment, a Maxine calendar (she's my hero). I got a Target giftcard and a tent for my kitties from my niece and a Marshall's giftcard from my cousins to buy new "skinny" clothes. Since moving from Michigan to Connecticut, I've lost approximately 38 lbs, so it was much needed!

CatLuvrs
12-26-2006, 09:33 AM
My daughter got me a pair of cat pj's, towels for my new apartment, a Maxine calendar (she's my hero). I got a Target giftcard and a tent for my kitties from my niece and a Marshall's giftcard from my cousins to buy new "skinny" clothes. Since moving from Michigan to Connecticut, I've lost approximately 38 lbs, so it was much needed!

Wow 38lbs is alot. Have fun buying your new "skinny" clothes. Sounds like you had a great day too!

I_luv_rusty
12-26-2006, 04:18 PM
Just to let you know theres already a thread like this started ;). I posted what I got in there :)

Husky15
12-26-2006, 04:59 PM
Awesome! :D MP3 players are definitely convenient. ;)