PDA

View Full Version : Christmas day with the (furkids)

LeahMM
12-25-2006, 09:23 PM
We went to the dog park today and it was loaded with peeps and their dogs. I completely forgot that I had my camera so I'll have to try to have you visualize. We usually start the walk then in the open fields we chuck it for the boys to fetch. After they're tired we go to the river for them to go cool off in. Weeelll........this time of year the river is quite high and my chicken dogs don't like to go in the water too far because they cant touch bottom. We decided to let the ball go and Bozy stretched his butt soooo far to try to get the ball that everyone was laughing at him. He never got it needless to say but Buddy finally bucked up and swam to get it. When back on dry land we were chuck-iting it and Buddy was so focused on getting his ball that he collided with another dog standing near the ball, with such fierce, that it made his nose bleed and the other dog went a screaming. I felt bad but both dogs were okay.

After fun with the kids we went to the best restaurant in town and had prime rib and lobster for dinner. What a nice Christmas we had, dogs and all.

Ginger's Mom
12-26-2006, 05:42 AM
Sounds like a nice day. Glad to hear that the weather cooperated. :)