PDA

View Full Version : Need hair colouring brands!

Argranade
12-25-2006, 08:34 PM
*Edit*

Okay nevermind about me going black because I was reading it can actualy stay in your hair if you have more blond (As I''m a dirty blond) so now ... I'll be wanting a temporary blond colour hair dye that will not last forever .. only for like a month or 3 to 4 weeks ... everyone says I would look better more blond plus it's an awsome colour because it would look good lol.

Soo does anyone know of temporary blond colour hair dye brands?

Thanks. :)

k9krazee
12-25-2006, 08:49 PM
Well...hahah..I used L'oreal branded dye (purple and red) and it was supposed to wash out in 8-10 washes...and here I am 2 months later with pinkish hair still. Granted, I used two cans in a 2 week period and used the entire bottle each time, and I don't have that much hair. It also said not to use that particular color on blonde hair (oops) but still, it should be gone by now you'd think! It was very simple to use though and I'd probably use that particular brand in the future, if I were to do it again.

jackie
12-25-2006, 08:50 PM
what is your natural hair colour? If you are fair haired, even a six wash hair colour will "stain" and not wash out completely.

Argranade
12-25-2006, 09:07 PM
I love Ashlee Simpsons hair in this photo, I think it's beautiful ^_^

I was gone get it done like this for real ...
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h287/white_creatures/more%20stuff/ashlee_simpson_2.jpg

Or like this, I think it looks real pretty but with thinner black hight lights for me .... (Don't realy like Avril tho lol)
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h287/white_creatures/more%20stuff/631686_356x237.jpg

Husky15
12-25-2006, 10:18 PM
LOL! What a beautiful face Avril has. ;)

At our Wal-Mart you can find hair mousse that colors your hair and comes out in about 12/15 washes. You can also likely find some other temporary dyes at your Pharmasave, Wal-Mart or Zellers, or somewhere else that sells hair dye.

I dyed my hair black about ohh ... a year ago, and my hair still gives me troubles with dyeing it different colors. It sorta just like ... stuck. But after a good amount of time it did let me dye it some other colors, and my sister put reddish streaks in, it just doesn't dye the way it used to. And I'm a natural brunette.

wolfsoul
12-25-2006, 10:29 PM
I use the hair products that make your hair blonder -- I think it's just called "Blonde." Their stuff is low quality when it comes to ingredients but it works. I use their conditioner and mild peroxide spray. If I don't want to dye my hair professionally (which I usually don't) I use Garnier Fructis dye in the box. It's absolute crap compared to the salon stuff, but I like the smell of it lol. My hairdresser friend has told me horror stories about Garnier though, so you have to be careful and always tell a hairdresser if you have used any Garnier products before getting your hair done. I don't think they have any temporary stuff though.

Argranade
12-27-2006, 02:35 PM
I just got some permanite purple streaks for now,

When I'm done I might take some photo's ^_^

Thanks everyone.

Husky15
12-27-2006, 02:39 PM
Photos would be great. :D I bought purple streaks, but they turned out to be reddish.

Randi
12-27-2006, 03:08 PM
If you can get something called "Shampoo Color" I'd go for that. It washes out pretty soon. I used to buy it in England, as you can't get it in Denmark. However, I saw two different brands of it in a bottle in California. I bought the wrong one, it didn't have any effect what so ever! I'll ask ES for the name of the shop.

I have a friend who is naturally blonde, still, she uses lemon juice to keep it highlighted.

I'd like mine a little darker, and I wonder if strong tea would have any effect. LOL!