PDA

View Full Version : HELP with pic!

RainbowAndHobbesMom
06-18-2002, 02:51 PM
Ahhh! I am trying to post a pic, but i cant by copying and pasting... The pic is on the computer.. Do i HAVE to have a scanner, which i dont have!!! What do i do?? Thanks...

pupper-lover
06-18-2002, 03:20 PM
What kind of pic is it? I have to use www.imagestation.com to post my pupper-pics. I have both scanned and digital camera shots that I loaded into my "album" at image station. I'm pretty sure that your image has to be linked to the internet for everyone to view it. We can't see stuff that is saved only on your computer. I'm not an expert at this, but if I can help, let me know.:)

4 feline house
06-18-2002, 09:37 PM
You can do either pictures on your harddrive, which can be uploaded to the Pet Talk server, or by linking to a website.

If you are going to link, put this around the URL (of the picture, not the website):

website url

To upload to the server, scroll down to the bottom of the post reply box, where it says "attach file" and click the browse button to find it on your hard drive, then hit open.

I don't know how computer literate you are, these are the very basics of the instructions. If you need more help, just holler, someone will come to your rescue.

RainbowAndHobbesMom
06-21-2002, 03:16 PM
Ok Thanks everyone for the help! It is from a digital camera.... Thanks again! Sami

RainbowAndHobbesMom
06-21-2002, 03:21 PM
HELP! Pupper-lover, I am at the website, i am lost.. usually im good at this stuff... :o oops Please help AGAIN! Sami

RainbowAndHobbesMom
06-21-2002, 03:26 PM
NEVERMIND!! Got it~~ oops :o thanks still... Sami

pupper-lover
06-21-2002, 04:17 PM
Did you figure it out? Or do you need some helpy-helpy?

RainbowAndHobbesMom
06-21-2002, 06:47 PM
Nope! I got it.. Thanks anyway~~ :D Sami