PDA

View Full Version : lol I think Happy likes my Christmas present!

cali
12-24-2006, 10:53 PM
ok my whole family and my brother girlfriends whole family got together tonight for a christmas party at my brother and his GFs place. well the present I got from my mom? a hyperdog tennis ball launcher, its basicly a sling shot lol well we got home and the box with the launcher was in the big bin we set on the floor, well since Happy is the only one that is not crated while were gone she came runnin..straight to the box with the laucher and started sniffing it, then ran to the nearest tennis ball and looked at it(the launcher came with 2 tennis balls so she could smell them) then while I was trying to let the others out of their crates there was Happy standing gaurd over the box going "woof...woof...woof.." lol it was hilarious! then when she saw the launcher she started backing in ready postion waiting for me to launch these tennis balls for her.:p just the way she reacted to the box alone was hilarious! I knew she would like it but I didnt think she would know there were tennis balls in the box the second it hit the floor lol

labmomma
12-25-2006, 04:22 PM
:) My brother got my two Boyz a launcher last Christmas and they went absolutely ape over it. It is one of their favorite toys when it comes to fetch, retrieve, etc. You're gonna love it not to mention the dogs.
Labmomma X 2