PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

Laura's Babies
12-24-2006, 10:39 PM
Since it is Christmas Eve, I thought I would see if Miss Tuxie would like to wish all of you a greeting and make you smile.. Hope it make you smile.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Santa8.jpg

I have been bringing her in the living room in my arms and sitting on the couch with her in my lap for a few minutes at a time for about a week. Tonight, there was NO hissing and spitting from any of my babies and most even stayed as they were before I brought her out. Amy even came closer to me and laid on the floor to watch. Mike and I put a harness on her earlier today and I swear, she acts like she has always wore one.

I pulled the Santa hat out and we tried it to see if she would freak out... you see clearly the results. I am telling you, this girl is a PRINCESS! She stayed on the couch and was so relaxed that Mike could even pet her tummy. We exchanged gifts tonight and he gave my babies a stocking of cat toys and Miss Tuxie made her first effort to play tonight. Needless to say, we both were THRILLED to death!

She has continued to amaze us at how she is coming around to the inside life of a spoiled and pampered Princess, like it is something she is so use to. I know it is going to break my heart when we find her, her forever home, Mike and I both have fell madly in love with her. (He kisses her every time he has to leave and tells her he loves her)

phesina
12-25-2006, 03:37 PM
Oh, SO sweet... What a beautiful girl! A Princess, indeed.

A merry Christmas to you and your family (people and kitties), Laura!

Pat, Peony, Sydney, Priscilla, Poppy, and Elmer

krazyaboutkatz
12-25-2006, 03:42 PM
What a cute picture. I think that she's already found her new home.;)

Merry Christmas to you and your family and have a wonderful New Year too!!!:D

Kalei
12-25-2006, 04:53 PM
Aww that wondeful pic definately made me smile, how could anyone not smile at that. The cat seems like it has found its forever home...maybe you could add one more cat to the family?! lol Merry Christmas!

Laura's Babies
12-25-2006, 04:58 PM
Ugh.... I am getting my Mothers old Kitty Boo the next time I am off when my sister and husband (who have her now) move to Washington state. My house is just to small for 1 human and 6 cats and Mike lives in a RV with his2 or he would keep her. We both adore her and want her so bad but the timming is just wrong for either of us to right now.

Cinder & Smoke
12-25-2006, 04:59 PM
;)

Another "camera ham" is discovered!

Merry Christmas!!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid221/pb69bc37bd70ab67439cd8390e7db30b0/eb799a2e.jpg

catmandu
12-25-2006, 06:49 PM
Thats a shame that she cant stay with you as it looks as though she thinks that she has found her Furr Ever Home.
We know that no matter where she lives, it will be better, a lot better than the life she was living before.

trayi52
12-25-2006, 07:04 PM
Wow, what a little beauty!! She looks so beautiful in her Santa hat!

Merry Christmas to you too!!

Willie :)

lisalee
12-25-2006, 08:34 PM
Merry Christmas to you too! Miss Tuxie is such a beautiful girl, so glad to hear she's doing so well. :)