View Full Version : Yay Miss.Blabber mouth...and others

buttercup132
12-24-2006, 02:44 PM
YAY ZARA

3000 posts!

She just is a non-stop blabber mouth

GreyhoundGirl
12-24-2006, 02:47 PM
Just seeing as I know how excited you were for this I might as well congratulate you. Now that someone ( :p ) has ruined the fun of everybody pretending not to notice Zara's "I'm at 3000 posts" sing-and-dance ritual. :p

borzoimom
12-24-2006, 02:50 PM
Or Kick It Up A Notch And Dance! :d

Almita
12-24-2006, 02:53 PM
Congrats Zara! Wow 3000 your up there without even knowing it!

Miss Z
12-24-2006, 02:54 PM
:D WOOOOHOOOOO! What a Christmas present! :D

LMAO, How come I always get the totally mad threads? (cough cough MICHELLE!) Ah well, it's Zmas after all, so I forgive you, even if you are dishonest ;)

And to all the normal PTers here completely confused by the crazy conversations between GreyhoudGirl and myself, I'd like to take this oppurtunity to thank everyone here at PT and may they have a very merry Christmas!!!

GreyhoundGirl
12-24-2006, 02:56 PM
:D WOOOOHOOOOO! What a Christmas present! :D

LMAO, How come I always get the totally mad threads? (cough cough MICHELLE!) Ah well, it's Zmas after all, so I forgive you, even if you are dishonest ;)

And to all the normal PTers here completely confused by the odd conversations between GreyhoudGirl and myself, I'd like to take this oppurtunity to thank everyone here at PT and may they have a very merry Christmas!!!

Yea, now everyone will be curious as to what Zmas is. Don't tell anyone. (goes to shake pinkies on it, but then remembers that Zara hasn't got any fingers) Uh oh, now you'll have to explain that too. Don't! We'll let them continue to wonder how you type.

Enough ambushing the thread. Although I am good at ambushing things. You should see the way I ambushed her comment board on her website. It was sorta funny, actually, I just kept talking and talking about totaly random things. I think I scared her friend. I would love to see her face , it would amuse me greatly. Although it is rather unlikely seeing as she is about a bazillion lightyears away. (which is MUCH further than mars is) (Although, knowing Zara, she might actually live on Mars. I think the whole "Zara" spiecies might have originated from Mars) I'd also like to see Zara's face when she sees this. Which is rather unlikely seeing as she is about a bazillion lightyears away. (which is MUCH further than mars is) (Although, knowing Zara, she might actually live on Mars. I think the whole "Zara" spiecies might have originated from Mars)

And the worst part is, the people who do the ambushing of the threads usually have no idea they're amushing. Although in that last case, I knew I was ambushing it, because I sorta wanted to ambush it. But everything I said was honest (or dishonest) and it all made sense. Even though it was all random. In fact, the only reason I ambushed it was because I was bored. Heck, most of the time people pointlessly talk for hours on end (or should I say paragraphs on end? Either way, it doesn't really matter) it is because they are bored, or they feel a particulerly strong urge to ambush a thread, or website of their dear friend.

The odd and slightly confusing part is, oftentimes people don't like it when you ambush them. Most people do. But many don't. But a few do. Okay, maybe a LOT don't.

(Heck, I might as well quote Jack Sparrow: )"Not if you're the one doing the ambushing"

Hey, who knows, someone you know might actually be ambushing a thread, or website of a dear friend right now.

GreyhoundGirl
12-24-2006, 03:18 PM
lol. I'm a better blabber-mouth than you are, Zara! :D (That's something to be proud of, the whole point of this thread is that Zara is a blabbler-mouth. It is really something to be more blabber-mouthy than she is. Congrats me! :p )

Enough ambushing. (although it is fun... :p )

buttercup132
12-24-2006, 03:22 PM
And Almits

4000 posts
And Michelle
2000 posts

Almita
12-24-2006, 03:23 PM
And Almits

4000 posts
And Michelle
2000 posts

haha Alicia you noticed that i passed 4000 eh? Yeah i JUST realized that i passed it too. thanks haha (hugs)

GreyhoundGirl
12-24-2006, 03:25 PM
2000 many of which are VERY boring and VERY long. ;)