PDA

View Full Version : Oreo!

mrsbnatural
12-24-2006, 08:16 AM
What a lovely and active kitty you are! You look very fetching in your Meowy Christmas bandanna. :D Congratulations on being COTD!

mom2lotsacats
12-24-2006, 08:32 AM
Oreo,
What a handsome kitty you are! It sounds like you have a fun life. You look cute in your bandana. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

animallovernw
12-24-2006, 08:49 AM
Holiday Wishes to you Oreo, and your "family" Penelope, Scruffy and humans!

:) :) :) You look so festive in your scarf and we are happy that you are chosen on such a momentous day;)

Have a purrrrrfect day chasing your toys and enjoying life!

Meow Christmas greeings from our felines: Pearl, Keiko & June

Remember to spay/neuter your pets and choose your next pet from your shelter or rescue org. Meow.

Miss Z
12-24-2006, 08:52 AM
I love your bandana Oreo, and that trick with your toy mouse sounds absolutely darling!

Meowy Christmas to you too sweetie! :D

catmandu
12-24-2006, 09:13 AM
Oreo you are truly one of the Biggest Handsomest Cats on Pet Talk.
But then I am prejudiced as you look so much like My Mr Scrappy Angel, gone these past 6 years.
You are such a Boom Comapnion to Your Guardians, and we know taht you filled thier Days with Joy, Companionship and Love.
The Found Cats, Porch Cats, Rehomed Cats and All Our Rainbow Bridge Companions send a PET MAS MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To A Pet Talk Regular OREO COTD!!!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

mskaybee
12-24-2006, 10:02 AM
Wow, Oreo, for only 2 years old, you are GI-NORMOUS (as Buddy the Elf would say!!!)! I love pets named "Oreo" because I work for the company that makes Oreos (so I get a LOT for free ;) )!! The floor must shake when you jump up to catch your toy mouse! You are a very handsome cat and sound like a lot of fun! Happy Christmas to you and congratulations for being named the Chistmas Eve Cat of the Day!

Love,
Kaybee
...and Jake and Spike and Kimba

kb2yjx
12-24-2006, 10:13 AM
Our Christmas Eve kitty Oreo is very cute in his Christmas scarf!!! HAPPY COTD!!

tatsxxx11
12-24-2006, 11:17 AM
And a very Meowy Christmas to you too, darling Oreo!:D We couldn't have hoped for a more precious Christmas Eve honoree than you, sweetheart! What a blessing your joyful spirit and boundless love is to your family, both human and furry!:) I know Santa will be making this good boy's Christmas Day extra merry this year...lots of tissue filled boxes to play in, bright colorful wrap to shred and lots of meecies 'neath the tree!:D Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight with dear sister Penelope and brother Scruffy and the humans! And a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all! WE LOVE SCRUFFY!:D

Paws13
12-24-2006, 11:51 AM
Hey Oreo!

You are so adorable and so cute! I'm loving the "Meowy Christmas" bandanna. Can I borrow it for my kitty? LOL! :) Happy COTD, Oreo!

Meowy Christmas to you, Oreo!
Meowy Christmas to everyone in Pet Talk!

Taz_Zoee
12-24-2006, 12:10 PM
Merry Christmas Eve Oreo!! Taz, Zoee and I wish you the best on your special day. We hope you get everything you want and dream of tomorrow. You are a beautiful kitty and such a model in your scarf. :D

orangemm
12-24-2006, 12:31 PM
What a handsome boy you are Oreo! And how nice that you dressed up for your honorary portrait as COTD!

I hope you have a happy, treat-filled day on this very special day!!

Scritches to you, sweet boy! Congratulations.

momoffuzzyfaces
12-24-2006, 02:19 PM
Meowry Christmas to you too sweet Oreo!!!

How festive and adorable you look in your wonderful picture!!!
It sure made me grin!!! :D See! Still grinning!!!
I hope Santa is extra good to you and your siblings tonight!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!!! :D

karlyb
12-25-2006, 02:09 AM
Well, Merry Christmas to you too, Oreo! You look most dashing in your holiday bandanna. You are a very handsome kitty, Oreo. I can almost hear Fred Astaire singing in the background "I love your funny face, your sunny funny face..." You have similar face marking as my boy Spotnose. What a big boy you are Oreo; 18# is a very *healthy* weight for a kitty. I hope you get lots of yummy treats under the tree and be sure to share with Penelope and Scruffy. Oreo, you're a great COTD!

cassiesmom
12-27-2006, 12:21 PM
Our Christmas Eve kitty Oreo is very cute in his Christmas scarf!!! HAPPY COTD!!

I agree, and Oreo, I hope you had a very merry Christmas!