PDA

View Full Version : crossed fingers this lady gets caught......

cali
12-23-2006, 05:50 PM
more then $200 worth of DVDs were stolen from my workplace this afternon, neither my co-working or I saw it happen, when we saw all but 2 DVDs gone we were completly shocked, and could not figer out how or when considering the DVDs are practicly right in front of the till(across from the opposite side of the counter as the till) well as soon as I noticed I went to the back room and reviewed the servalence tape. the DVDs were stolen by a natice lady in her mid 20's, about 5'5 or 5'6 with long dark hair, she was wearing blue skinny jeans, a dark padded coat with a white front and carrying a light coloured handbag. she walked passed only pausig breifly in front of the DVDs at 3:02pm she wiated until I was mopping on the other end of the store and my co-working had a line up if custamers then came back and slowly slide a bunch of DVDs into her bag and coat, when the last custamer at the till and finnishing up she walked away as if browsing, when more custamers came she came back to the DVDs and slid the rest into her coat and bag before leaving. I wrote everything down with times, descriptions and what my co-worker and I were doing at the time, then I tol the oharmasist what happend and described the lady, she had an idea of who it was and came to see the tape, it was who she suspected and while she doesnt know who the lady herself is she filled the perscription of the guy she was with so has his name and number and such. so fingers crossed this woman is nabbed :eek:

Laura's Babies
12-23-2006, 06:28 PM
DUH! Don't she know BIG BROTHER is EVERYWHERE? Reckon she thought she was smart..... smart enough to land in the slammer, just in time for Christmas!