PDA

View Full Version : Once again, good vibes needed. :( *UPDATED!!!!*

Sevaede
12-23-2006, 05:01 PM
Isis has gone missing. She bolted out the door and is nowhere to be seen. It has been almost 48 hours now.

We've been searching for her. When she is in the house, she usually comes running when I meow for her, and has a very vocal response as well. Didn't work. :( I've set out some wet and dry food. I've sent emails to the rescue groups. I will be calling animal control and visiting whenever they open again.

This is not a good area. I hope that some good person managed to snag her up and bring her in until we can find her. :(

I am going to go search some more.

orangemm
12-23-2006, 05:09 PM
What in the world is going on? All these missing kitties. Isis, Willy, and Annie.

GO HOME IMMEDIATELY, ALL OF YOU!

krazyaboutkatz
12-23-2006, 06:37 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this.:( Please come home Isis. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way.

Felicia's Mom
12-23-2006, 06:46 PM
Sending positive vibes for Isis to come home!

Laura's Babies
12-23-2006, 06:58 PM
Is Santa going around snatching these babies up? Isis, get your BUTT HOME! RIGHT NOW! Man!! What is going on? :eek: 3 missing PT kitties in one day?

catmandu
12-23-2006, 07:35 PM
Its a good thing that the Pet Angel Search and Rescue Squad has lots of volunteers.
This is becoming an epidemic of poor lost Cats.
We are sending prayers that the Squad can find these Lost Souls so they dont spoil Christmas.

rkidsrcats
12-23-2006, 07:42 PM
We are sorry another PT kitty is MIA. :(
We hope Isis comes home soon safe and sound.

The Tribe

kimlovescats
12-23-2006, 08:00 PM
Isis, please come home! :(

rg_girlca
12-23-2006, 08:46 PM
Oh Gosh, I am so sorry that your Isis has taken off and how I pray that she comes back home very, very soon all safe and sound.

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} to the worried meowmie.

Freedom
12-23-2006, 09:17 PM
Search is best at dawn and dusk,w hen cats are most active. And put out a sweat shirt or something with your scent on it.

Get back home, ISIS!!!

Sevaede
12-24-2006, 01:09 AM
Thank you much everyone! :(

We searched for her today and it is pretty clear that she is not in or around the house. I have sent out emails to rescue groups, will be calling animal control ASAP, and whatever else I can think of.

:(

Isis... everyone misses you!

Soapets
12-24-2006, 01:43 AM
I am VERY sorry that Isis is missing! I had a few people PM me to ask if she was a part of our "joke" about Willy and Annie, and I informed them that it was just coincidental, and we wish it WERE "pretend", like Annie and Willy were. I hope with all my heart that you find Isis very soon, and that she is safe. Lorraine and I have ammended our titles and written apologies on our "missing" threads about Willy and Annie, so that people will know that they are really safe at their own homes.

I guess this points out that sometimes threads like ours that are "hoaxes" can cause confusion and anger and hurt feelings for those of you who really are missing a beloved pet, etc. I will make sure that anything I ever do like that again will be very clearly defined for what it really is, so as not to alarm people or upset people, etc.

In the meantime, please know that you and Isis are in my thoughts and prayers, and please forgive us for any anquish our other threads may have caused you!

RedHedd
12-24-2006, 09:35 AM
I'm praying that Isis has been found or returned home by now. I'm truly sorry that the fake missing kitties' thread may have upstaged a real missing kitty and a plea for prayers. Please let us know how things are going - I do hope Isis is back in your loving arms for a warm and yummy Christmas dinner.

Catty1
12-24-2006, 10:02 AM
Come home, Isis! Your mommy and daddy love you!

Prayers and hugs....you are doing all the right things, Angelique, and I am sure you will contact the vets too? In case she had a slight boo-boo and someone took her there.

HUGS!

Laura's Babies
12-24-2006, 10:06 AM
SHUCKS! I came to check, hoping she has been found.. Usually, they are not that far from home so look in your neighborhood, close to home. I have sent prayers for her safe return and will continue to......

Catty1
12-24-2006, 10:28 AM
Under your deck, nooks and crannies, your sheds, neighbour's sheds and garages...ESPECIALLY if anyone has gone away on holidays since Isis bolted!

I am not suggesting you break in if you call at a garage door and hear her...but a call to the cops might give you some advice!

Wishing you the BEST Christmas present - that Isis comes home!!!!

Miss Z
12-24-2006, 10:33 AM
I'll really be thinking of you and Isis and deeply hoping that she returns before Christmas :( It sounds like you're doing everything you can and I desperately hope that it pays off.

Go home, Isis!

wolflady
12-24-2006, 10:36 AM
Oh no! I certainly hope Isis comes home soon! If she's lost, perhaps Santa could help you find her way back home. Lots of prayers and good vibes sent so that she does find her way.

**hugs**

kittycats_delight
12-24-2006, 11:27 AM
Please Isis come home sweetheart. Your meowmie is worried sick about you as are we. You know it is almost Christmas so you have to get your butt home really fast ok. Remember there's no place like home. There is no one in the world that can love you like your meowmie. Come on home sweetie.

All fingers, toes, whiskers and paws are crossed her for Isis' quick and safe return. If we count on PT prayers you will have enough of those to assure Isis' return to you. I hope and prayer she turns up safe and sound very very soon.

krazyaboutkatz
12-24-2006, 02:58 PM
I was hoping to read that she was found.:( Have you knocked on any of your neighbors doors to see if they may have seen her or to let them know that she's missing so they'll be on the lookout for her? I sure hope that she'll turn up soon. Lots more prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way.

Soapets
12-24-2006, 03:18 PM
I am continuing to keep Isis, and you, in my thoughts and prayers. (I tried to PM you yesterday, but got the message that your inbox was full.) How long has she been gone now---since Thursday or so? Has she ever done anything like this before? Is she an indoor/outdoor cat---is she accustomed to being outside much? My heart goes out to you............. :(

Catty1
12-24-2006, 09:20 PM
Prayers continuing for Isis!

I had a dear cat disappear for three weeks once...she turned up thin but healthy. Had been in someone's garage while they were away, I guess, and they didn't check the garage for a kitty before they drove away!

COME HOME, baby girl!!!!

Sevaede
12-24-2006, 10:25 PM
Thank you everyone so much! It truly means a lot to me that you all are here and are so wonderfully supportive! :)

We looked again. I've set out some Authority wet food and some dry food. If it's not raining in the morning, I will set out a worn shirt (so the rain doesn't wash the smell away). I've sprinkled cat nip a couple of times.

Last night, we put Bailey and Soni in the bathroom and Spanky in a pet taxi. We just sat with the front door open hoping she would just waltz in but it didn't happen. :(

Good idea, Catty! I didn't even think to call the vets! I will be doing it tomorrow if they're not closed. I tried calling the parish' animal control but they're closed until Wednesday. :(

Nah, this is not normal Isis behaviour. Like, I've taken them out and stood outside with them in my arms for a few mins but they were never allowed out by themselves, on the ground, etc. I've done that since they were tiny little bitties. :( My husband commented on how he thinks she acts incredibly feral even though she's *NEVER* been outside a day in her life. Tomorrow marks three days. :(

I am gonna try and call The Krewe of Barkus and Meux and see if maybe they know anything.

My little loner girl... stay away from busy streets! :( Thankfully, we don't live on a busy street! Isis, if a nice lady named Shawn starts to feed you... then tell her to bring you back across the street! :(

Sevaede
12-24-2006, 10:27 PM
I was hoping to read that she was found.:( Have you knocked on any of your neighbors doors to see if they may have seen her or to let them know that she's missing so they'll be on the lookout for her? I sure hope that she'll turn up soon. Lots more prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way.

I haven't tried that yet. There is a nice lady across the street who feeds all the strays so hopefully she has seen Isis! :(

Laura's Babies
12-24-2006, 10:44 PM
Don't give up! She is close by and I am betting that is where she is! I will keep her in my prayers and pray for you strength not to give up!

Karen
12-24-2006, 10:55 PM
In our prayers still, that she returns home. remember, Isis, Santa brings treats to your meowmie's house for you, but if you aren't home you won't get them!

shais_mom
12-24-2006, 11:23 PM
thoughts and prayers still on the way.
{{hugs}}

Sevaede
12-25-2006, 03:29 AM
Thank you everyone, still so much. :)

My whole spirit is weeping. I know that she's out there, somewhere. If ever there was a cat who I am alike it would be Isis. We are so much alike, it's weird. :o

DJFyrewolf36
12-25-2006, 04:49 AM
I keep praying for Isis return...Come home Isis!

jazzcat
12-25-2006, 09:21 AM
Prayers and good thoughts that she returns soon.

RedHedd
12-25-2006, 10:24 AM
I'm hoping for some good news. Still praying for Isis' safe return.

orangemm
12-25-2006, 10:51 AM
Please come home NOW, Isis. Your meowmie wants you very badly. :(

catmandu
12-25-2006, 11:50 AM
The Pet Angel Search and Rescue Squad and Volunteers are combing that neighborhood, and hoefully will set Isis on the road back home.
We are praying that Isis's Meowmie can get the Christmas Present of the safe return of her Baby.

phesina
12-25-2006, 03:56 PM
It sounds like you are doing the right things, putting out clothing with your smell and food she likes, and talking to the vets and rescue organizations and animal control people and neighbors.

Come home, please, Isis! We are saying our prayers and sending out good come-home energies to you.

Hugs,
Pat, Peony, Sydney, Priscilla, Poppy, and Elmer

MBones
12-26-2006, 11:47 AM
Continued prayers and positive vibes being sent so that Isis can be found and lead home.

momoffuzzyfaces
12-26-2006, 12:15 PM
Prayers on the way from me too! Isis please hurry home. :(

ramanth
12-26-2006, 12:27 PM
I hope Isis is found soon.

Sevaede
12-26-2006, 03:19 PM
We found her!

Troy and I were trying to haul a stackable washer-dryer combo (from sellittoday) up the stairs. We were standing at the bottom and I heard a meow. I looked over at Troy and said, " :confused: .... Meow?" He looked down and said "There she is!!". So, we sat with her outside for a few mins to decide what to do.

She is going to be in her crate pretty much all the time except for during the day when I take her out to eat, drink, and potty. This is because we had waited to do her rabies and stuff and so now we want to make sure she hasn't contracted anything. She will be tested for FIV/FeLeuk soon. After she is cleared, then she gets free reign of the house again!

Here are some pics from earlier. :) Edit: They're not that great but I don't know why. They look fantastic all up until I save them in paint and put on photobucker.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/unbakedbrownie/isis4.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/unbakedbrownie/isis5.jpg

Freedom
12-26-2006, 03:28 PM
Oh HAPPY HAPPY NEWS! HAPPY HAPPY DAY! I am SO pleased you have Isis back home!!!

The pictures look lovely on my computer, not sure why they don't look good to you. What a lovely gray, and those blue BLUE eyes!

Ah, she may not be too happy in the crate, but it is only for a short term.

Sandra

momoffuzzyfaces
12-26-2006, 03:32 PM
What wonderful news!!!!
I think those pictures look great. Just knowing that sweet face is safe and home again makes everything great!!! :D :D :D

jenluckenbach
12-26-2006, 03:39 PM
We found her!

THANK HEAVENS

Grace
12-26-2006, 03:45 PM
Wonderful news!! She is a beautiful baby - and I'll bet very happy to be home.

Soapets
12-26-2006, 04:02 PM
OH THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU GOD! :) I am SO relieved that you found her and that she is safe once again! :) I was praying that all of the prayers that had been sent up for Annie and Willy would be diverted to finding Isis instead! I can't even begin to tell how happy I am that you have found her! The pictures turned out very good on the thread from what I can see, and she is such a BEAUTIFUL girl! Congratulations, and Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year all in one! :)

orangemm
12-26-2006, 04:14 PM
OH, happy day!!! Welcome back Isis, and do not ever do that again!!!

You must be so relieved!!

krazyaboutkatz
12-26-2006, 05:04 PM
This is wonderful news!!!:D I'm so glad that you found each other. She could be Pearl's twin.:)

catmandu
12-26-2006, 05:08 PM
The Pet Angel Search and Rescue Squad used a bit of strategy and Shrimp Gumbo to help lure Isis back.With such Great Lost and Found Cats like the Tubbies, Y.Lee , Ralph Syracuse, Kasha, Oreo and Moose on the job theres hope for any lost pet.Also Regis, Casey, Digby and Bosco with thier little Doggy Angel noses!
They are glad that they could help make your Christmas happy.

Sevaede
12-26-2006, 07:15 PM
Heh! We are glad to have Isis back! Thank you everyone! :D

She was promptly set inside her crate on a nice cushy pillow and given some catnip. :D

I heard some baby kittens outside earlier after I had brought her in. I think she was tending to them as when she met Sweet Pea (a young kitty born about 9 months ago to my FILs youngest female cat, named so because of his sweet little temperament) she tried to carry him off and nurse him.

Catty1
12-26-2006, 07:19 PM
ISIS!!!!!! You nawtee girl! Where have you been that you had your meowmie and pawpie (and all us PTr's) so worried????? :D

I am just going to pick you up and give you a good er,....er....you're purring...and so beautiful......some kisses and scritchies and hugs.... ;)

MERRY CHRISTMAS all over again!

THANK YOU GOD she is home and safe!

phesina
12-26-2006, 07:27 PM
Oh, I am SO happy! Once again all the Pet Talk prayers and thoughts and wishes and the Pet Angel Search and Rescue Squad's hard work have come through.

I think those pictures are lovely. She is a gorgeous cat.

Welcome home to the wanderer. What a wonderful day-after-Christmas present!

Pat, Peony, Priscilla, Poppy, Elmer, and Sydney.

RedHedd
12-26-2006, 07:35 PM
Oh Thank God! I'm SO glad Isis is home! Naughty girl! I wonder where she spent Christmas. You're just going to have to do it all over again just for her! :D Welcome home pretty sweetness!

rg_girlca
12-26-2006, 08:43 PM
I can't tell you how happy I am that Isis has been found. :D

The pictures came out very well and she is one beautiful little girl.

Happy days are here again. :)

shais_mom
12-26-2006, 08:46 PM
I was away over the Holiday - and missed this update.
This is great news! :)
She is beautiful! :)
{{hugs}}

Laura's Babies
12-26-2006, 09:39 PM
PHEW! That is a relief! Now you can rest better and so can we! I know you are happy.

WELCOME HOME ISIS!!

AbbyMom
12-27-2006, 08:10 AM
We've been gone over the holidays so I'm just now reading about Isis' return. I'm so happy you found her! And she's OK!

GLAD YOU'RE HOME ISIS! NOW STAY THERE! :D