PDA

View Full Version : Huge Hugs

ramanth
06-18-2002, 10:23 AM
I just wanted to thank you all and Karen and Paul for making this such a great place.

I've been to other Pet Boards and it makes my heart ache at all the flaming that goes on non stop.

It made me run back here to give you all a HUGE HUG.

:)

Sorry for the non pet related post. :o

wolf_Q
06-18-2002, 03:19 PM
Yeah I agree that this is an excellent pet board! If anyone is rude, the problem is solved nicely and efficiently. Everyone here is great, and I too have to thank Karen and Paul for making it this way!

manda99
06-18-2002, 03:21 PM
Yay for Pet Talk.
I'm glad I found this place - you guys are great resources and lots of fun, too.

pupper-lover
06-18-2002, 03:25 PM
I love Pet Talk and all the talkers. Everyone is so nice. It is great to have a place to ask pet questions, play games, meet people, and just plain brag about the puppers.

Thanks Karen and Paul, and everyone!:D

CountryWolf07
06-18-2002, 05:29 PM
I agree! :) Thank you, Karen and Paul! There are many friendly people here to meet and talk with! And to Amy, if she never made me come here, I wouldn't have made at least 200 posts ;) and meet nice people..- Rachel

kohala
06-18-2002, 08:05 PM
This is the first pet page I found when I went online at work several years ago - and it has turned into my favorite site for all the reasons you guys said before. People here seem to leave it all at the gateway and come in here with their unconditional love of all critters, whether snakers or peepers or bunners or puppers or, like me, meowsers! Love 'em all!

Love you guys

sasvermont
06-19-2002, 04:57 AM
I too agree with all the previous posts about the quality and variety of folks who post here. Although there are moments of upset from time to time, this is a VERY supportive group and I do believe everyone has such good intensions. I look forward to posting and reading the posts each day. I love all animals (well, not totally true)....but 9/10 of the animal population. I also find it wonderful to read about new pets I knew nothing about before coming here.

AND I JUST LOVE THE PICTURES....!!!!

Karen
06-19-2002, 07:29 AM
Thanks for the hugs! You are right to include everyone, as we just built the place, you all came and made it a community! :)

anna_66
06-19-2002, 07:46 AM
I just wanted to add that this is a wonderful place & I'm glad I found it, quite by accident I might add. What a wonderful accident!

ellensy
06-19-2002, 10:53 PM
http://www.plauder-smilies.de/happy/xyxthumbs.gif This is the greatest site i've ever stumbled upon some 2 years ago...and i hope that this site will be here forever. :D Thanks to the people who made this all possible.

youngfemalewolf
06-19-2002, 11:14 PM
I'm new but I think this is THE best thing put on the internet!I didn't think there could be anything this cool:eek: !Well keep up the great work!Lindsey says,"You rock!"