PDA

View Full Version : (VIRTUAL ADVENTURE) Willy is missing!!!

rg_girlca
12-23-2006, 01:40 PM
Please see my comment on Post #23.

To say that I am worried is an understatement. :( Since last night, we have searched this house inside out and upside down and we can't find Willy anywhere. We have shaken the temptations bag which makes him come running lickity split, but nothing. The only thing that we can think of is that when we let Mooky out on the back gallery last night, Willy must have slipped out without us seeing him. We let Mooky in about 10-15 minutes later, checked the gallery and saw no one else out there. We have a baby gate across the stairs and none of them have ever tried to jump it. YET!!!!!!
I am so worried as it has been raining here since last night. All morning I have been up and down the laneways and the streets. I even went to check out the laneway that he was found in last year thinking maybe he went in search of his mama, who is still there.

Please say a prayer that he is found or comes back home on his own safe and sound.

MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!! It is kind of uncanny that Annie & Willy are missing at the same time. I wonder if these love birds are up to something. ;)

Soapets
12-23-2006, 01:49 PM
OMG! Not WILLY! Did you read my thread about Annie missing? Do you think Willy has gone out looking for her? But if Willy has been missing since last night, and Annie was here last night but gone this morning, that wouldn't make sense. OH, I just can't believe this is actually happening to BOTH of our babies at the same time!

I will definitely keep you in my prayers, and hope Willy comes back home safely to you very soon! In the meantime, please keep praying that Annie is found soon, too. I can't believe she's actually gone! :(

krazyaboutkatz
12-23-2006, 01:53 PM
Lorraine, I'm so sorry to hear this.:( I just hope that he's hiding some where inside and you just haven't found him yet. Have you knocked on any of your neighbors doors yet to see if they've seen him? Is he the very friendly type that would follow any one home? I sure hope that he comes home soon. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent his way. Please continue to keep us updated.

lisalee
12-23-2006, 01:58 PM
This must be so terrible for you. I'm sending many prayers out that your sweet baby Willy is back with you very soon. My heart goes out to you at this difficult time.

shais_mom
12-23-2006, 02:09 PM
oh my!
what's going on on PT before Christmas!
wayward kitties COME HOME!
thoughts and prayers on the way!

jenluckenbach
12-23-2006, 02:26 PM
OH NO! OH NO! OH NO!! :( :( :(

Prayers Willie is safe back at home AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Laura's Babies
12-23-2006, 02:38 PM
Not our Willy too! :eek: OH MY GOD!! I know how frantic you have to be and WORRIED to death! It is doubtful if he is outside, that he will be out moving around during the day, wait until about dusk to go in search and calling for him. Poor baby is probably scared to death!

I have to ask, is he micro chipped? This is the main reason why all of mine are chipped now.. OH MAN!! Prayers for him & Annie to turn up soon! ((((HUGS))))

Mad Mags Moo
12-23-2006, 02:46 PM
Oh My - I am so sorry to hear that Willie has gone AWOL - thinking of you all and come back home Willie - stop giving us all a scare :(

Freedom
12-23-2006, 02:50 PM
Annie and Willy are both on the lookout for the reindeer, they just got the dates mixed up!

I do hope both show up safe and sound and SOON!

I agree with above, dusk and dawn is when cats are most active and you are most likely to find him if he is outside.

Barbara
12-23-2006, 02:57 PM
I will not forget about Lil Eli missing for days- and he was just close to the house.
That's what happens most likely- they get out and something scares them. I am sure he will be close.

rosethecopycat
12-23-2006, 03:02 PM
I am so worried as it has been raining here since last night.

Rain is not necessarily a bad thing, it keeps them stationary.

Put a worn T shirt or sweater out on the porch or doorway.

They find their way home by scent. Go out searching at dawn and dusk.

Keep looking in the house, he could be caught somewhere, but he would have most likely cried out. Just keep checking the house too.

Prayers for willy.

krazyaboutkatz
12-23-2006, 03:58 PM
Do you have an attic? Maybe curiosity got the best of him and he climbed up there. Please come home Willy.

Abby&Buddy'sMom
12-23-2006, 04:24 PM
Oh NO!!! Please Willy come back home very soon!!! It is so scary that he is missing :( Being missing is my greatest fear of my two, especially with Abby,as I am sure she would bolt out the door if given the chance.
Best wishes for his safe return.

orangemm
12-23-2006, 05:07 PM
Please, Willy, come home; your meowmie is so worried about you.

We're all praying and keeping fingers and paws crossed. :(

catmandu
12-23-2006, 06:23 PM
I still get chills when I think of how scared I was when Pouncierge disappeared a year ago.
And how relieved I was when Tubby 2 broght her back in.
Thats the main reason I had that porch built.
Tubby 2 Angel is heading the Pet Angel Serach and Rescue and we pray that they can send Willy home SOON.
Moose Angel who once got lost in an empty house for nearly two months scared me too.
I wore out the stairs thinking he might be there cold and hungry.
I prayed and then there he was.
We are praying for Willy and Annie to come HOME!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
12-23-2006, 06:27 PM
Prayers on the way from me too for Willy to come home soon! :(

rkidsrcats
12-23-2006, 06:45 PM
We are thinking about you and Willy and sending wishes he comes home soon.
Hopefully the rain has just kept him somewhere safe and hidden until he can figure out how to get back home.

The Tribe

kimlovescats
12-23-2006, 08:07 PM
OH NO, Lorraine!!! :( Oh Willy, please come back home ... your meowmmie and we are so worried about you!!!!

HUGS,
Kim

phesina
12-23-2006, 08:15 PM
Prayers and thoughts and wishes for Willie to come home soon are coming from us too..

Please come home, Willie!

Pat, Peony, Sydney, Priscilla, Poppy, and Elmer

Soapets
12-23-2006, 08:15 PM
Willy has been FOUND! :) :) He showed up at MY house this afternoon! He came to spend Christmas with Annie! See this thread (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=118817) for more details! :D Now we just have to find my Little Orphan Annie!

Sevaede
12-23-2006, 08:56 PM
I was just about to post that I was sending out good vibes for Willy! But he's been found! :eek: That is too freaky! :D

kimlovescats
12-23-2006, 11:28 PM
I'm glad Willy is really ok .... but I was very sad about this. It brings to mind the story about the little boy who cried "wolf"! :(

rg_girlca
12-24-2006, 12:41 AM
Please see this thread;
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=118817

I deeply apologize for making my thread sound so believable. I wasn't thinking at the time how much of an impact it would have on others.
This was meant to be all in fun and I pray that you all will forgive me and really join in the good spirit that it was meant to be.

Once again, I am truely sorry, especially when Wenisrubber's Isis is really missing.

Barbara
12-24-2006, 05:11 AM
Lorraine, you got me there.
Either you are too good or I am too stupid.
I was thinking about when I saw the two thread titles- but then the text sounded so serious.

I agree with- please don't do it again (or give more clues ;))- but now I am ready to follow the story.

Don't you think that Willy is too young to go AWOL for a girlfriend?

Soapets
12-24-2006, 07:56 AM
I'm putting this in all of these threads about Annie and Willy:

I've corresponded with Lorraine quite a bit through PM's re. these threads. We understand why some people are upset, and we have learned a valuable lesson from this. Maybe all PT'ers can learn a valuable lesson from this. We've seen other similar threads posted, which was what gave me this idea in the first place. The problem this time was that it was made so realistic, and we think that's where we need to make sure we don't repeat the mistake.

I posted in Wenisrubber's thread about her truely missing Isis that I will always make sure that any "pretend" thread I participate in from now on is clearly marked as such.

Again, we apologize for anyone who was offended by this elaborate "hoax" and we have taken steps to change the thread titles and inform people that it is all "pretend" in the offending threads. We will continue our "story" now on a lighter note, and if people want to follow the story and play along, fine. If not, that's fine too.

jazzcat
12-24-2006, 12:21 PM
OMG, I saw this last night and was so upset. I've been very busy and haven't had a chance to check back until now. I'm so thankful it was just a joke but gosh I've been so worried. I almost called you last night Lorraine! I wish I had so I'd known it wasn't true.

I know you guys meant well but I think I worried a few new gray hairs over this! As long as both cats are safe and everything is cleared up I'll get over it. No hard feelings.

G535
12-24-2006, 04:14 PM
I wasn't offended by the threads, I have been out of action here for a while and seeing the thread saying Willy was missing came as a bit of a surprise although it was soon obvious that it was all in fun. :)

trayi52
12-24-2006, 04:51 PM
Glad to hear that Willy has been found! I was very worried about him. Willy you shouldn't worry your mommy like that again!

Willie :)