PDA

View Full Version : OMG! Little Orphan Annie is MISSING!!!! (NOT SERIOUSLY)

Soapets
12-23-2006, 09:48 AM
;)THIS IS ONLY A "PRETEND" MISSING CAT REPORT. I APOLOGIZE TO ANYONE WHO BECAME GENUINELY CONCERNED ABOUT IT WHEN IT WAS INITIALLY POSTED! I TRIED TO MAKE IT SOMEWHAT UNBELIEVABLE BY PUTTING IN THE STUFF ABOUT THE SLEEPING BAG, BUT IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT SOME PEOPLE STILL BELIEVED IT. PLEASE FORGIVE ME, AND NOW THAT YOU KNOW THE TRUTH, ENJOY THE REST OF THE STORY!

I can't find her ANYWHERE! :eek: I've looked everywhere! I'm hoping she didn't get out when my husband took Sandi and Oreo out this morning! I just don't know where she can be! :eek:

My sleeping bag is missing, too! She likes to sleep in or on it, on the couch sometimes. I sure hope nobody came in and took the sleeping bag without knowing she was in it! I can't figure out where she might have gone!

Ohhhhhhhhhh, this is terrible, absolutely TERRIBLE! :eek:

Laura's Babies
12-23-2006, 09:52 AM
Where could she BE? A new hiding spot perhaps?

catmandu
12-23-2006, 09:54 AM
The Pet Angel Srearch and Rescue Squads on the case, and we are praying that its just a case of Annie having found a new hiding spot.
The Squad has a great succsess rate, and we are sure that Annie will be found.
Scrappy 2 did this to me last week, she was under the cellar stairs.

kittycats_delight
12-23-2006, 10:13 AM
Oh Annie where are you? Come out sweetheart wherever you are. Your meowmie is frantic. I am sending Lilith to join Gary's search and rescue team. Maybe they can find her.

She must be hiding somewhere Deb. Found a new nap spot or something. I has to be that. She has never tried to escape before so I can't imagine her "sneaking" out when you husband took the dogs out.

All fingers, toes, whiskers and paws crossed here that Annie shows up really soon. I bet she will show up when you least expect her to and probably somewhere you never expected her to be.

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-23-2006, 10:21 AM
Oh NOOOOOO !!! I hope you can find her asap.... :eek:
Try to remember very well who might have taken that sleeping bag; IF she was in there, she must have gotten out by now!

shais_mom
12-23-2006, 10:56 AM
I hope you find her soon!

kimlovescats
12-23-2006, 11:37 AM
Oh Annie, please come home for mommy!!! :(

Freedom
12-23-2006, 12:32 PM
Ruffles disappears; and then appears in the middle of the kitchen floor, 5 or 6 hours later. After I have searched and called and run around and shaken the pounce treats and .. .. . . ..

I pray Annie shows up the same way, and VERY soon!

rg_girlca
12-23-2006, 01:51 PM
OMG Deb, I don't believe this!!!! I just made a thread of Willy who is missing also.

Oh I will be praying big time that you find your precious Annie.

Lets hope that both our babies come back home safe and sound.

krazyaboutkatz
12-23-2006, 01:56 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this.:( I just hope that she's found a really good hiding spot inside your house and that she's safe. Please come home Annie. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent her way.

jenluckenbach
12-23-2006, 02:30 PM
OH NO!!! Not Annie too!!! (I just read about Willie being AWOL)

If this weren't so serious and worrysome I'd say they ran off to elope. ;) (just trying to bring a giggle during this horrible experience.

Prayers that Annie, too, finds herself home safe and sound and soon as possible.

Mad Mags Moo
12-23-2006, 02:48 PM
Come home Annie - please! :(

Barbara
12-23-2006, 02:58 PM
Oh no- that's really a strange coincidence with Willy missing as well. Annie come back!

rosethecopycat
12-23-2006, 03:05 PM
Is she an indoor/outdoor cat?

Soapets
12-23-2006, 03:42 PM
Nope. She's strictly an indoor cat, and she usually doesn't even try to get out whenever we open the door. Shadow is the one who always darts out the door, but at least he's microchipped.

I have a strange feeling that she's OK, where-ever she is, though. She's just gotta be OK! I still haven't located my sleeping bag, either, and that's REALLY strange!

krazyaboutkatz
12-23-2006, 03:56 PM
I was hoping to hear that you had found her.:( Maybe she dragged the sleeping bag with her where ever that may be. Please come home Annie.

Laura's Babies
12-23-2006, 04:31 PM
Juct checking in to see if she had turned up... ANNIE!! COME HOME...NOW!

Sevaede
12-23-2006, 04:53 PM
I am sending Tier to join the Pet Angel Squad in their search for Annie! :( I am sending Mimi and Honey (sable and albino) the ferrets, who were very cat-friendly! :D

Annie, come home! And while you're at it, tell Isis to come home, too, please? :(

momoffuzzyfaces
12-23-2006, 06:30 PM
Prayers on the way from me for Annie too! :(

phesina
12-23-2006, 08:18 PM
Prayers and thoughts and wishes for Annie to come home are being sent from here too..

Please come home soon, Annie.. you and Willy both!

Pat, Peony, Sydney, Priscilla, Poppy, and Elmer