PDA

View Full Version : Well, they proved it. Milly is a girl!!

Logan
06-18-2002, 09:28 AM
Oh my!!!! :o I heard new noises this morning while my "baby" Roger and his friend, Milly, were out for their morning stretch. I got up from my desk and looked around the corner. They were on the top of one of the shutters........and they weren't fighting!!! :eek: Oh dear!!!! I got some really mean screeches when I broke up the loving pair. We do not need babies!!!!!!

There is definitely no doubt now about Milly's sex, and my baby, Roger, is definitely not a baby anymore!!

Need I say more???? Boo Hoo!! No more unsupervised visits for them!!!!

AmberLee
06-18-2002, 09:43 AM
And may we assume he is singing "Zippity-doo-dah" with a bit more zest this morning?

{{{hugs to a challenged mommy}}}

Edwina's Secretary
06-18-2002, 09:52 AM
Giggle....

Logan
06-18-2002, 09:52 AM
Hehehe!! Amberlee, they have not shut up since I put them back in their respective cages!!! You should see me explaining this one to my customers!!!! :D

Mommy is depressed. :(

06-18-2002, 09:53 AM
Oh poor Roger !!! Those humans are not fair , are they !!!!
First they want to know your sex , then they are looking forward till you are mature , and the very first minute you prove you are a big boy now , they spoil the fun !!!!!:mad: :mad:
And poor Millie too !!! Say hello to your lover boy !!!!!!!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
06-18-2002, 10:58 AM
LOL!!! Who knows...you may be a grandma soon!!! Who knows how much fun they had before you stopped them. You may be the mother of many and grandma of one. :D :D :D

Former User
06-18-2002, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
You may be the mother of many and grandma of one. :D :D :D

ROFL!!!! :D :D :D Well, I do hope nothing happened though.

zippy-kat
06-18-2002, 12:49 PM
OH Millllly....how do you call your loverboy?
*Tweet*
And if he doesn't answer?
*Wolf Whistle*
And if he stilll doesn't answer?
"Roooogger...OH sweet Rogggggeerrr...."

;)

zippy-kat
06-18-2002, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Logan
Hehehe!! Amberlee, they have not shut up since I put them back in their respective cages!!! You should see me explaining this one to my customers!!!! :D

*wonders*
Is a cold birdbath in order? :eek:

Cincy'sMom
06-18-2002, 05:18 PM
:eek: What a morning for you!!!

Zippy---too funny!!! :)

Pam
06-18-2002, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
LOL!!! Who knows...you may be a grandma soon!!! Who knows how much fun they had before you stopped them. You may be the mother of many and grandma of one. :D :D :D

You may soon be hearing Zippity Doo-Dah in surround sound! LOL!

Rachel
06-18-2002, 08:17 PM
:D :D :D

You all just crack me up!

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-18-2002, 09:47 PM
Well it seems like Milly and Roger are getting along better than you ever imagined :eek:

Logan
06-18-2002, 11:30 PM
Oh dear, we went through the whole thing again this afternoon......I thought surely that 6 hours apart would take care of the hormones. I was wrong. :o They are really ticked at me too. My friend, who was here this evening, said that I was probably never on the top of Roger's list......he's been messing with me, but he loves Milly the best!!!!

Oh dear Lord, please don't let her lay any eggs. Please! :) We do NOT need Cockatiel babies!!!!

purrley
06-19-2002, 08:10 AM
Is Roger on top of MILLIE's list:D :D :D OOOOOH the sweet sound of peeping baby birds:p Sorry Logan - just feel a little smart A...............today. LOVE YA!!!!

Logan
06-19-2002, 08:10 AM
:o :o :o I can see that the birdies will have to be separated at play time from now on. :( They are quite "in love" and a little morning, afternoon, evening delight is all that is on their minds!! :o

momoffuzzyfaces
06-19-2002, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Logan
Oh dear Lord, please don't let her lay any eggs. Please! :) We do NOT need Cockatiel babies!!!! But it would be so ADORABLE!!!!:D :D

Logan
06-20-2002, 09:45 AM
Now that the children have been separated during play time, Roger's newest thing is to stick his little beak down through the bars of Milly's cage and "talk" to her. :D I just peaked around the corner and he was leaning down as close as he could to her, and was saying "Hey Birdie, Whatcha doin Birdie?". Poor little fellow....he says this is worse than having clipped wings. :(

Edwina's Secretary
06-20-2002, 11:09 AM
Separation of these love birds sounds like figurative "clipped wings"! :D :D :D

sammi
06-20-2002, 12:06 PM
You guys are so funny!!!:D Maybe Logan you will have a whole choir one of these days!

CountryWolf07
06-21-2002, 04:38 PM
lol.. :) - Rach

luckies4me
06-21-2002, 11:44 PM
Told ya so, hehe.:p

gini
06-24-2002, 12:29 AM
Gosh, have a little company that keeps you from the computer, and look what you miss!

ANYONE FOR PLANNING A LITTLE "SHOWER" FOR ROGER AND MILLY?

CathyBogart
04-23-2003, 03:53 PM
*chuckles* Here's hoping there aren't any little 'Tiels! Go Roger!

Logan
04-23-2003, 04:28 PM
Poor Popcornbird.....:( I figured you were reacting just the way I did! I'm so glad that you found the old post! Do you know this happened 4 days before I went on my first date with Scott. I remember that we laughed about this a lot!! Great conversation piece, huh??

They only actually had their thrills for one day. I think I kept them apart during playtime for about a week. When I tried them together again, they acted normally. And it only happened one more time, recently, but no eggs, no "surround sound" (I thought that was the funniest thing when Pam said that).

Hopefully yours will get straightened out too!!! I've got all the sympathy in the world!!! :)

cocker_luva
04-23-2003, 05:16 PM
what are milly and roger?:confused:

CathyBogart
04-23-2003, 05:41 PM
Cockatiels