PDA

View Full Version : Lovely blackie Bailey

orangemm
12-23-2006, 03:36 AM
Good morning pretty Bailey! My, for a senior lady, you don't look your age. Twenty is a wonderful milestone for a kitty!

You look like such a dignified girl. I'm sorry that your sight has been compromised, but it sounds like you are adapting pretty well and get around without a lot of trouble.

Your description sounds like my RB Mikey, who was also a black cat. Such lovely personalities you both have!

I hope you have a wonderful COTD day today and every day. Get lots of treats and extra scritches, too! Have a wonderful holiday, also, sweet Bailey.

Let's hear it for twenty more! :)

Pam
12-23-2006, 06:08 AM
Bailey I had to click on your photo quickly today because I could see from the thumbnail that you were a beautiful kitty. I was in disbelief when I read that you are 20 years old. That says quite a bit about the love and care you have received from your humans. I am sorry about your loss of sight but it sounds like you are a very resourceful girl and, with the help of your humans, you will continue to age gracefully. That said, I hope there are still a few good years ahead for you. :) Congratulations to a very beautiful girl!

kb2yjx
12-23-2006, 08:04 AM
O such a sweetie!!! And such an elegant senior kitty! I hope your heated bed keeps you warm and cozy for many more winters in Minnesota!! Lots of love and hugs to you!! HAPPY COTD!!!

animallovernw
12-23-2006, 08:14 AM
Bailey......your humans must be doing all the right things for you to have made it to 20!!!!.......we could only hope that our kitty cats make it to that age too;) :) :cool:

Being a "senior cat" takes lots of love and care as we have one too and we give her lots of lap time and she has "steps" everywhere so she doesn't have to jump to get on the bed or chairs:D It sounds like your vision loss hasn't slowed you down too much.

You Bailey, have made our day....we hope you and yours have a purrrfect
& joyous holiday.

Please spay/neuter your pets!! Adopt your next pet from your shelter or rescue organization.

Aleigh
12-23-2006, 08:30 AM
Beautiful Baily. Congratulations on your special day

sasha the cat
12-23-2006, 06:42 PM
Meeow to you, beautiful Bailey. Catgratulations on living such a gentle, long life in your forever home with your Meowmama. Twenty years is an excellent age and, mew-meerrrow, we wish you another 20 years.

Our purr~ents think your Mama is so, so very lucky to have you to love from the age of five/six weeks old up to right now and counting. Our Katma & Paw-Paw just love kitties like you, sweet affectionate cats who love to be held, petted & kissed. My baby brother, Felix is a real love bug. Me too, but I like to be in charge of the kiss-kiss, hug-hug stuff! Paw-Paw says Felix is a big mush ball :p ;) as he is always ready for hugs & kisses :D

What a treasure you are, dear one. You look barely 12 so keep up your beauty routine because it's working. My KatMa would like to know exactly what you do -- she is willing to try it out provided it does not involve eating mice or spiders.

We are honoured to meet such an elegant and regal senior lady. Enjoy today's well-deserved walk on the "red carpet" and enjoy every day. You live the life every pet deserves: loved, cherished, and adored. You have earned the right to join do whatever -- whenever you want!

We wish you & your Meowmama a very Happy Hanukkah -- hope you got to taste a latkeh! Did your Meowmama light the Hanukkiah? We celebrated in style.

Lots of kittykisses, nosetwinkies, headbumps,& purrs from me Norman and my baby brother, Felix. Our purr~ents send endless hugs, pets, kisses and love your way.

Don Juan's mom
12-23-2006, 07:02 PM
Congratulations on your special day! Wish I could send Don Juan over to you. I've found there's nothing like a handsome young man to put a gloss on your fur. ;)

Liz

AvaJoy
12-23-2006, 07:21 PM
You are a gorgeous girl, Bailey, and I hope you will continue to enrich your guardian's life for many more years to come, darling girl. May you enjoy lots of grass nibbles today, and rejoice in the fact that you have been chosen as our most precious, deserving COTD! :)