PDA

View Full Version : Mz Logan had a reading w/Nancy Wed

K9karen
12-23-2006, 12:34 AM
Kay's post reminded me I forgot to mention Logan's reading with Nancy.

Kay, you asked similar questions that I did...

One of the main things she added, which I didn't ask was so great (and true) that I've been triple kissing Logan for the last few days.

Nancy said she hasn't felt this with many dogs but said that Logan is so grateful and happy that I chose her and wants to keep thanking me all the time!!!! I always said that our "meeting" was unbelievable: instant love and a special bond, and the perfect day after a special dream the night before.

Nancy also said that Logan has some unusual quirks, one of which is always protect HERSELF which is why is goes nuts if I leave her in the car for second (to get coffee or a loaf of bread). She's not protecting my car but herself-she feels trapped (from her past life before me) but still loves car rides. She DOES like other dogs, esp. males (told ya) and if I do get another dog, make sure HE is as submissive as she is, a bit older. But Logan LOVES my companionship as it is. Men are a threat to her. She enjoys John and my brother but they are no source of comfort to her, except in a pinch. Only I am. She accepts all the males that come to the house, or she meets, but that's because I'm usually close by. She did not realize I was attacked by the dogs since she didn't see them as a threat to her. But if a man was to yell at me or try to attack me, Nancy said that Logan would definitely attack them to protect me.

Her quirk with aluminum cans, foil etc was because someone threw a coin filled can at her and most likely hit her with it :( :mad: Her cowering at ceiling lights when I got her was due to the fact she probably was kept in a dark room. (I found out from her first owners she was caged all day and in a garage at night..Nancy didn't know that)

She snarls and growls when we play with her toys because she's fiercely competitive and wants to win. However, she knows it's play and would never bite or attack ME, but I shouldn't let anyone else participate with putting hands near her mouth like I do. She only trusts me. And loves me more than anything, is grateful, wants to please, feels safe and secure with me. LES. I LOVE her so much.

Nancy said to call back or email more questions. She's going to read Cody in a few days. She's wonderful, inexpensive and even, suddenly, did a people reading on ME, as she kept getting interrupted by a relative on my mom's side of the family. She even verified it by saying something only I would know. Then she excused herself and went back to Logan's reading. So so so cool.

I'm trying to come up with more questions but I was so stunned and excited and zoned out afterwards that my mind went blank. Oh BTW, Logan has NO health problems. Fit as a fiddle.

Kay, make sure you have paper and pen ready. She was suppose to call me when she was ready but forgot, so I had to scramble for paper and pen. Have fun!!!

dukedogsmom
12-23-2006, 12:46 AM
That is so awesome! As I've told you, I want to get one more of Duke and now I'm kind of interested in getting one of Dasher, too. Especially since he's got those heartworms. Maybe I'll get that one done first. She sounds really amazing. I didn't know she could read people, too.

Tollers-n-Dobes
12-23-2006, 12:49 AM
That's awesome! Logan sounds like a wonderful dog, and very, very attached to you. What a special girl she is. :)

I'd like to get a reading done of Tango one day aswell, eventhough I've had her since she was really young. She has a lot of weird quirks that I'd like some sort of answers to.

shais_mom
12-23-2006, 10:54 AM
isn't she awesome?
And also keep in mind if anything in the future comes up - she doesn't charge for follow ups on the same animal.
:)

K9karen
12-23-2006, 11:31 PM
isn't she awesome?
And also keep in mind if anything in the future comes up - she doesn't charge for follow ups on the same animal.

Thanks, Stace...she emailed me tonight wanting to know when to call me after the holidays. She doesn't seem to "forget" about you. I was shocked she read something about me..she said it was unusal but she kept getting interrupted. I'm trying to think of more questions but I think she answered them all. Thanks Stacie and Kimmy and those of you who mentioned her and peakied my interest.

ACD Mom
12-24-2006, 02:06 PM
OMGosh! Who is this person and where do I find her?!?! I definitely have questions about Kitty!

shais_mom
12-24-2006, 04:53 PM
OMGosh! Who is this person and where do I find her?!?! I definitely have questions about Kitty!
if you are interested I have her email address and you can contact her.
she is pretty reasonable - $30. She may be busy with other clients but she will get to you in according to her order, I am sure. You can PM me if you are really interested.