PDA

View Full Version : To Cassiesmom-

borzoimom
12-22-2006, 10:13 AM
Pardon me people, but I just have to do a public thank you here..
Cassiesmom- you have been a God sent! I do so appreciate your kind words, all your help, and even phone calls. Your amount of support and caring towards me has been a tremendous help, and the words of "Thank you" seems like its not enough. I truely- truely thank you so much for all your help, your support, and advice! ;)
I do hope you are not embarassed by this post, but some people just reach out to people, considered strangers at the time, to become a true help and support! Again- heart felt "THANK YOU!"...

kimlovescats
12-22-2006, 10:59 AM
AMEN! She has also reached out and touched my life during these recent struggles of mine! She is truly a blessing, as many others here have been as well!

Borzoimom, I'm so sorry if there is something going on for you recently that I have overlooked! You have been such a dear friend to me as well!!! PLEASE let me know if there is something I can help you with!

HUGS,
Kim

Lobodeb
12-22-2006, 11:02 AM
I'd like to co-sign as well. Cassiesmom has always been such a positive influence here on PT. Funny story. I was thinking about you last night as I was playing with Maggy. Thinking about Bubba, then thinking about you. :)

Anyway, thanks for being a great PTer. :D

cassiesmom
12-22-2006, 11:48 AM
You are very welcome. It's my pleasure and privilege. Hugs and more hugs! Merry Christmas!

buttercup132
12-22-2006, 12:06 PM
I'd like to co-sign as well. Cassiesmom has always been such a positive influence here on PT. Funny story. I was thinking about you last night as I was playing with Maggy. Thinking about Bubba, then thinking about you. :)

Anyway, thanks for being a great PTer. :DShe didn't mean that Casey's mom.

Lobodeb
12-22-2006, 12:51 PM
She didn't mean that Casey's mom.

I just noticed that as I was in another thread.

But, I did notice some of cassiesmom's prayers and posts in other threads and still seems to be a great PTer. So, the ditto still applies. Just don't read the stuff about Bubba. :o

borzoimom
12-22-2006, 01:14 PM
But, I did notice some of cassiesmom's prayers and posts in other threads and still seems to be a great PTer. So, the ditto still applies...
I agree obviously!

Daisy and Delilah
12-22-2006, 02:21 PM
Kudos from me to cassiesmom as well!! You're a wonderful PT member and we're thrilled to have you as part of our community, Elyse. Merry Christmas to you and your's too!! :)