PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Rie!!!

Laura's Babies
12-22-2006, 09:53 AM
Toady is my wonderful daughters (Rie) BIRTHDAY!! I could not survive without you my daughter and there are not words to express how much love I have for you. You have always been a joy to have, from a infant and as you grew up and into a fine woman. May this day bring you tons of love and joy from everyone you meet today and for the rest of your life.

This is the card I sent her this morning.
http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?cont=1&hdr=1&pv=MD02EN

lvpets2002
12-22-2006, 10:14 AM
:) ***** HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIE && HAVE MANY MANY MORE ****hOPE you get pampered all day..

Almita
12-22-2006, 10:16 AM
Cute card, Happy birthday Rie! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Rie Rie
12-22-2006, 10:27 AM
Thanks Mom. You know what an emotional person I am and you had to make me cry on birthday........guess it's better than a birthday spannking.
I am off to Walmart, then my husband is taking me to the movies and then we're gong out to dinner tonight.
YEA!! 39 and holding.........LOL I Wish!!!!

kimlovescats
12-22-2006, 10:57 AM
Happy Birthday Rie!!!

Yes, she is a wonderful daughter because she has had a wonderful mother for her entire life!!!

Hugs to you BOTH!

Love,
Kim

catlover4ever
12-22-2006, 11:55 AM
Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!!! :)

Laura's Babies
12-22-2006, 11:58 AM
Ok gone shopping!! Has Curtis given you your present yet? (He always gives her the nicest birthday presents!)

caseysmom
12-22-2006, 04:37 PM
Happy Birthday! I never knew Laura's Babies was your Mom...I learn something new every day.

Hope you have a great birthday.

luvofallhorses
12-22-2006, 04:46 PM
Happy birthday! :) I hope you are having a wonderful day! :)

Pembroke_Corgi
12-22-2006, 06:43 PM
Happy birthday! I hope you have a special day. :)

Daisy and Delilah
12-22-2006, 07:01 PM
Happy Birthday Rie !!! -- Have a great Day!! :) :) :)

Rie Rie
12-23-2006, 10:02 AM
Thanks Everyone. I had agreat day,got to have dinner with my two favorite people, my husband and my mom. I'll have to keep my eye on those two, they had a conspiracy going on behind my back. It all had to do with a new sewing machine I had put on my Christmas list. I am like a child wihen it comes to presents, I search the house looking for them. Well this time I couldn't find anyting and that is because it was at mom's house the whole time.
Anyway, mom and my husband went in together and got me a really nice sewing machine. I've had one for years and used the heck out of it, to the point that it just won't work right anymore. Anytime I had to sew something I either went to moms to do it or went and got hers and brought it back to my house. Now she wants me to tote my new one to her house...HA, she can just come over here, it's only 2 miles.
Thanks again!!!!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-23-2006, 10:28 AM
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/HBmsetsterretjes.gif to you RIE !!

A sewing machine!! What a great present!!

Laura's Babies
12-23-2006, 01:02 PM
What Rie didn't tell you was last Friday I had been online looking at them at Sears and I picked out the one I was going to get her but I had yet to ask Mike to take me over to the mall to get it... Then Saturday morning, her hubby calls me and tells me he is at Sears looking at sewing machines for her and didn't know whick one to get.. I asked him to look and see if they had XXX Machine and they did, I told him THAT was the one to get, that I had planned to buy it for her and he just beat me to the store.. LOL! THAT is how we come to get it for her together....

For ALL she does for me I just wanted to do something more for her!