PDA

View Full Version : Terrific Taz the Tabby

kittycats_delight
12-22-2006, 02:49 AM
Well well well...wait till catnapper gets aload of you Taz. Your a big old whopping Tabby baby. I am glad that your sister Zoee is helping keep you in shape that is very kind of her huh? :rolleyes: And eating your mice too...wow everyone needs a sister like that hey Tazy.

Concatulation on being Our Cat Of The Day. Such a terrific amount of tabbiness on such a terrific day. You make sure meowmie spoils you tonnes today and makes Miss Zoee let you relax. It is your special day afterall.

Make sure every year on this day you remind meowmie it is your anniversary and she must spoil you accordingly ok.

Happy COTD sweetheart you certainly deserve it. :D

nekohead
12-22-2006, 04:14 AM
He sounds like a BIG kitten!!! :)

mom2lotsacats
12-22-2006, 07:53 AM
Taz,
What a handsome kitty you are! You look a lot like my Matthew. I'm glad you have a good home. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

JALB
12-22-2006, 09:11 AM
Am I right? Is this Taz Zoee's Taz?! :D

lvpets2002
12-22-2006, 09:14 AM
;) You are so adoable & look like my Macy**** CONGRATS ON CAT OF THE DAY ****hOPE you get kitty treats all day..

cassiesmom
12-22-2006, 10:51 AM
Am I right? Is this Taz Zoee's Taz?!

I was thinking the same thing... Taz, you are a magnificent tabby and I love your Christmas portrait. I'd love to make a lap for you and I wouldn't even mind if you decided to attack my feet. I hope you and your fur-sibling Zoee have a wonderful day today and a very Merry Christmas! Happy Cat-of-the-Day to you, sweety! Thank you for brightening up my day! Purrs and head bops from rainy Illinois.

Donnaj4962
12-22-2006, 12:11 PM
What a handsome boy you are Taz! And you look so dashing as you protecte the Christmas tree from all intruders! ;)

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!

momoffuzzyfaces
12-22-2006, 01:29 PM
Taz you are one charming hunk of kitty!!! ♥♥♥

You remind me of my Leroy, who went to the Rainbow Bridge. He was a big boy too!!! :)

You would be the best present under the tree any time!!!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

kb2yjx
12-22-2006, 01:49 PM
Taz!!! You are one big handsome MOOSEY BOY!!! I just would love to snuggle up next to you and listen to you purr away!!! HAPPY COTD!!

lisalee
12-22-2006, 04:01 PM
Congratulations Taz!! You are such a handsome boy!! I would love to give you a big smooch sweetheart! :D

catmandu
12-22-2006, 04:16 PM
Is there anything nicer this time of year than to see a Big Contented Cat sitting under his Pet Mas Tree waiting for his Toys , Treats and Food.
And Taz has been giving all year,his friendship warmth and a purrfect purrr.
The Found Cats All send a Purrfect Pet Mas MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Terrific TAZ, COTD!!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

Taz_Zoee
12-22-2006, 05:28 PM
Am I right? Is this Taz Zoee's Taz?! :D

Yes, hee hee!! :D :D

blue girl
12-22-2006, 05:45 PM
Taz, how wonderful of your family to put up that soft kitty spot under the tree just for you (wink, wink)! It certainly sounds like you deserve such a special place to lounge, and I bet Zoee is jealous that you are treated with such honor. Your forever family definitely got lucky when your original owners were not able to keep you and it sounds like your kitty cuddles are just the thing they needed to fill their lives with joy. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

orangemm
12-22-2006, 07:17 PM
Congratulations to our big beautiful boy, Taz! What a hunk you are!!

Your personality sounds like your disposition; easygoing and playful. I'd love to give you scritches and treats!

Have a wonderful day, sweet boy!

tatsxxx11
12-22-2006, 07:37 PM
Oh, how I'd love to wake up Christmas morning and find you sitting under my tree, Taz!:) Your precious photo, your human's loving words have melted my heart! What a lucky family to have known your joy, your devotion, your unconditional love these many years!:) Now you know Taz, Santa will be here soon and being the good boy that you are, I have a feeling he has some extra special treats in his sack for you, including some new meeecies!:D Happy Cat of the Day sweet Taz and heartfelt wishes to you, sister Zoee and your wonderful family for a very Merry Christmas and happy and healthy New Year!:) Hugs and kisses to our most deserving honoree, precious Taz!

gracieally
12-22-2006, 08:33 PM
And a great big wink ;) right back at you Taz. Happy COTD!

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q77/gracieally/xmas-1.jpg

karlyb
12-24-2006, 12:35 AM
Oh Taz, you are one big hunk of beautiful tabby! I'm glad you've slimmed down so you are healthier; this will give you many more years to spend with your family. You look so comfortable on the red tree skirt. I notice there aren't any low-hanging ornaments for you to play with - good planning mom! Santa will bring you lots of yummy treats because you've been such a good boy this year, Taz!