PDA

View Full Version : So i think this is just the funniest....

coco-bean
12-21-2006, 10:06 PM
Coco is a begger! She beggs even when i have a glass of water or even a can of pop! we cant get her to stop but the funny thing is, whenever my boyfriend and i sit down to have supper, we sit on our couch because we dont have a dinning room table...well we dont even have a dinning room(it's an appt) so we use our coffee table and watch tv and so on! but coco salivates an awful lot when she see's something she wants that we have! there's always a long line of drool slowly making it's way to the floor! the best part is she will rest her chin on the coffee table and watch us eat, and when she goes to lift her chin....there's a puddle of drool below her with it hanging out of her mouth! It reminds me of little kids falling alseep on their desks at school and drooling all over! it's so funny! every else thinks it's gross....but thats just one of coco's best qualities : :D
P.S. I've always wanted a saint bernard and now i have one!! ;) only when we eat tho :(

borzoimom
12-21-2006, 10:09 PM
awwwwwwwwwwwwww poor baby!!! MOM FEED THE CHILD! lol...

critter crazy
12-21-2006, 10:29 PM
ha ha ha ha!! to think i thought i was the only one that appreciates a drooler!! Duke being a bloodhound Drools alot!! The funniest thing about it is when he shakes his head!! He gets a huge line of drool, shakes his head, and it ends up across his face!! ha ha ha ha ha ha!! he looks so funny!!! Then of course hoe comes over to mommy to wipe it off!! Everyone else thnks it is so gross, but i find it quite cute and funny!!:D