PDA

View Full Version : Do you look like your dog?

GreyhoundGirl
12-21-2006, 03:19 PM
I've heard people look like their pets, I guess it must be imagination, because that's not really possible unless it's just a coincidence.

Anyways, do you look like your pet(s)? Let us decide!

Moi and Jenny
I really don't see any similarities in mine.
Together
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j314/greyhoundgirl_2006/JenIbetter.jpg
seprate
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j314/greyhoundgirl_2006/Very-tanned.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j314/greyhoundgirl_2006/Bignewchew.jpg

Let's see yours!

Tollers-n-Dobes
12-21-2006, 03:22 PM
I refuse to post a picture of myself, but I know I don't look like Tango. I don't think you and Jenny look very much alike either..lol.

Tango and I are similar in personality/temperaments (she's a bit more excitable than I am though), but definitley not appearance.

binka_nugget
12-21-2006, 03:24 PM
Kai and I have the same hair colors LOL. But aside from that, nope.

critter crazy
12-21-2006, 03:25 PM
Definitely Not!!! I dont have Big Floppy Ears!!!:D

GreyhoundGirl
12-21-2006, 03:26 PM
Definitely Not!!! I dont have Big Floppy Ears!!!:D

LOL :D I can just picture you with bloodhound ears... :p

Husky_mom
12-21-2006, 03:32 PM
great thread, I was just thinking about it. :eek: ........I had the pic taken a few days ago but hadnŽt had the chance to upload it :rolleyes: .......IŽll try do it soon........

borzoimom
12-21-2006, 03:39 PM
I cant post a picture of myself either, but I will say I do not either. To look like a borzoi you need to be a 6 foot tall amazon woman.. lol. I would have to say no...

elizabethann
12-21-2006, 06:19 PM
Nope. Fenway looks like George Clooney. And I know I'm no George Clooney. :D :p

borzoimom
12-21-2006, 06:21 PM
the only similarity I see with you and Jen, is that you both have a sweet face.. lol..

wolfsoul
12-21-2006, 08:06 PM
I wish! lol. Visa has straight black hair, I have curly reddish dirty blonde hair (though it's usually straightened and it changes colours all the time lol). She has brown eyes, I have blue. Solo is basically the same as Visa. The first pic is most recent.

wolf_Q
12-21-2006, 08:09 PM
Nebo and I look a bit alike in this photo...our hair is about the same color in this photo, it was taken a few years ago.

cyber-sibes
12-21-2006, 09:49 PM
LOL! I should be so lucky!
Well, Star and I both have blue eyes, but that's about it.

coco-bean
12-21-2006, 09:53 PM
i dont think i do...but ya never know i could be wrong ;)

IRescue452
12-21-2006, 09:55 PM
I guess me and Autumn kinda look alike. We've both got naturally unkempt hair that goes in every which way. We have similar eyes and expressions. We're both stocky, but not really overweight.
My grandparents really look like their dogs. My grandmother has greying hair that she keeps short, and their yorkiepoo that has the same hair. My grandfather has the darker complexion of his Mexican heritage and a black mustache, and their shihtzu mix has sable hair and a black mustache. Its creepy how a married couple can have two dogs that look just like them.

Husky15
12-21-2006, 09:56 PM
Notta. Belle has a brown eye, and I have a brown eyes. She has some black fur, and I have some black hair, but I hardly think that counts as looking alike. :p

Argranade
12-21-2006, 10:10 PM
See you don't have to look like your dog to actualy look like them,

Yes I sound like I'm on somthing but for real, all of you actualy look like your dogs lol,

Greyhoundgirl, you do resemble your Jenny in a way I can't desribe but I can tell she she's for you just buy seeing this photo, like some people look alot like there dogs because they might make it that way .. but for me I see everyone looking like there dogs for some reason LOL.

*weird* :o

borzoimom
12-21-2006, 10:13 PM
See you don't have to look like your dog to actualy look like them,

Yes I sound like I'm on somthing but for real, all of you actualy look like your dogs lol,

Greyhoundgirl, you do resemble your Jenny in a way I can't desribe but I can tell she she's for you just buy seeing this photo, like some people look alot like there dogs because they might make it that way .. but for me I see everyone looking like there dogs for some reason LOL.

*weird* :o
See I thought so too= its the sweetness in the face.. anyway- I see it .. colors withstanding- really its there..

cali
12-21-2006, 10:19 PM
personaility wise...nope, thats why I get along with my dogs lol I am very very shy on my own, my personality never ever comes out without a very outgoing personality with me to help lol

looks wise...um I have darkish red hair, very pale mixed with pink skin, blue eyes with a medium build...Happy has black hair, dark brown eyes, with an extremly racey build. Misty has black and white hair, dark brown eyes, and a racy muscular build. Electra however people say looks like me, Leck has darkish red hair, gold eyes, light pink pigment, and a medium build lol I dont have a pic of me and her together but I can try to get one :p

Jakesmom
12-21-2006, 10:20 PM
My haircolor has moved inexorably towards Jake's color--reddish golden blond. I joke that I need to bring him into the salon so my hairdresser gets it right!

Jake's mom

K9karen
12-22-2006, 12:53 AM
i guess if I looked like Mz Logan, I'd be so beautiful. Not.

Flatcoatluver
12-22-2006, 01:43 AM
:p Nah, I don't think so. Maybe? Ignore the no makeup and messy hair look.

cali
12-22-2006, 09:04 PM
there a pic of me and Lecky

cali
12-22-2006, 09:59 PM
and her are pics of me and Happy and a pic of me and Misty

EnchantedGypsy
12-22-2006, 10:45 PM
Here's a photo of me with my last pup....

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n66/EnchantedGypsy/Just%20Me/me-elton96sm1.jpg

My hair was about the same color as Elton was :D

Taz_Zoee
12-23-2006, 12:26 AM
Well now, I do not look like my Zo-dog. Sorry no pic of me, don't want to scare everyone. :eek: But I do not have 5 different colors of hair....oh wait, yes I do, but not the same as her. And I do not have one blue eye and one brown eye. Both of mine are green, usually.

GreyhoundGirl
12-23-2006, 07:54 AM
there a pic of me and Lecky

You two really look alike, you both have a sort-of surprised look. lol. :p

Wolf Q- It's probably just the colour, but I see the *family* resemblance between you two also.

xcolbi
12-23-2006, 08:12 AM
I have no clue if Colbi looks like me... :confused: Anyway, here are some pics of us (in the one's I have of us together, you can't see my face):

http://p5.piczo.com/img/i84728749_51510_5.jpghttp://p5.piczo.com/img/i98114764_12438_5.jpg

cali
12-23-2006, 08:14 AM
you and Colbie definaty look alike lol you both have a longish face and the same eyes :p

GreyhoundGirl
12-31-2006, 12:19 PM
you and Colbie definaty look alike lol you both have a longish face and the same eyes :p

I agree, you two certainly look alike! :eek:

dukedogsmom
12-31-2006, 08:37 PM
Dasher and I have gray hairs in common ;)

Daisy and Delilah
12-31-2006, 10:27 PM
Me and Delilah have brown hair. Mine is darker than her's though. As a matter of fact, her's is multicolored brown, mine is solid brown :)

dab_20
01-01-2007, 01:27 AM
I don't really. I have curly reddish brown hair (i usually straighten it) and blue eyes. I guess Molli has curly hair.. And Sam has wavy black and white fur. They both have brown eyes.

Kfamr
01-01-2007, 08:08 AM
I don't think so! Our personailities can be a lot alike, though.

My dad is like Simba - old and grouchy. :p
My mom is like Nala - Carefree, anything goes...
I'm like Kiki - active, on the go, timid at first...

Moo.... who knows! His full personaility hasn't come thru, yet.. :) He's just a crazy puppy.

GreyhoundGirl
01-01-2007, 05:51 PM
I don't think so! Our personailities can be a lot alike, though.

My dad is like Simba - old and grouchy. :p
My mom is like Nala - Carefree, anything goes...
I'm like Kiki - active, on the go, timid at first...

Moo.... who knows! His full personaility hasn't come thru, yet.. :) He's just a crazy puppy.

lol, so who in your family is crazy? :p