PDA

View Full Version : Ruined Movies

jackmilliesmom
12-21-2006, 09:56 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH elizabethann you've ruined the ending for me I was going to watch the movie tonight please don't we are a bit behind over here............

[QUOTE]I take it you're in love with Johnny Depp & love the Pirates movie? http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

I watched the 2nd version (Deadman's Chest) last night. It was good. But what was up with Elizabeth kissing him at the end? And I hope in the 3rd version, they show that the dog is safe and sound.[QUOTE]

elizabethann
12-21-2006, 10:18 AM
oops...should have put a spoiler alert in my message....sorry. But there is a LOT of stuff I didn't talk about and is just as interesting and exciting. And we won't know what happens until the 3rd movie. I only spoiled just a little tiny portion of the movie. :)

jackmilliesmom
12-21-2006, 10:50 AM
It's ok not to worry I will watch it anyway but a friend was telling me about the movie in great detail the other day even though I asked her not to the only thing she had not said was about the ending and that was because I kept insisting I did not want to know...... But as I said will watch it anyway and see what I think of it I liked the first one and hopefully the second one will be just as good.