PDA

View Full Version : Good thoughts needed!

Sevaede
12-20-2006, 04:17 PM
My husbands grandmother is the sweetest lady. So funny and good to be around! :D Everyone just calls her Grandma. :p Up until last year, she used to drive from Minnesota to Texas and back once a year(lives in Texas during the winter and Minnesota during the summer). :D

So, Grandma turned 90 this past year. She came up for a visit earlier this year and fell. Well, not too long ago she fell again. Grandma bruised her leg pretty bad. So she was admitted to the hospital last week. She was taken into surgery yesterday and they put a drain tube in her leg. They are thinking they might have to do it to the other leg as well.

Hopes and good thoughts that Grandma will pull through this okay!

borzoimom
12-20-2006, 04:22 PM
Oh honey prayers! God bless her heart, and I hope she recovers. Prayers to you and to her and the family.

lizbud
12-20-2006, 06:20 PM
So sorry to hear the bad news. I will certainly pray that she can recover
quickly & completely. She sounds like a wonderful lady.

Sevaede
12-20-2006, 06:59 PM
Thank you both much!

Yes, Indeed she is a wonderful lady! :D She's still pretty active, all things considered! Driving to the store, solving sudoku (sp?) puzzles, going on outings, etc. :D

She makes me laugh, too! She calls Soni "Ol' Blackie" and she calls Isis "Whitey". She hasn't met Spanky, yet, though!

Dorothy39
12-20-2006, 07:17 PM
That Grandma really seems to be "One in a Million" Wenisrubber~

I'm keeping her in my Wonderful Woman thoughts and Prayers department ~

Laura's Babies
12-20-2006, 07:23 PM
Bless her heart, of coarse prayers are on their way for her!

Pembroke_Corgi
12-20-2006, 10:56 PM
Sending good thoughts! Grandma sounds like a very nice person and I hope she gets better quickly.

Daisy and Delilah
12-21-2006, 06:35 AM
What a sweetheart!! She has my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery! :)

Anita Cholaine
12-21-2006, 07:41 AM
I'll keep Grandma in my thoguths and prayers.
She seems to be such a special, wonderful lady :)