PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone, I'm back

jazzzytina
12-20-2006, 12:17 PM
Hi Everyone - don't know if anyone remembers me or not. So much has happened - divorce, loss of cats, but I'm in a good happy place now. New job, new love in my life (well, almost 9 months) and a NEW BABY! We adopted her from the Guilford County Animal Shelter yesterday - she had been there for almost 4 months and was on the list to be euthanised. We named her Scamper. She was given up by her owners because "they didn't have enough time for her" :confused: :mad:

Oh, well, she's mine now. And she's just adorable. I always wanted a calico. She's a little shy of a year old and is very well behaved. I gave my darling Sasha to my sister who always wanted a cat, and she's in a happy home now. I couldn't keep her because of her bed-peeing problem, but I get to see her frequently.

I hope everyone I used to chat with is doing well and having a happy holiday season. I'll post more pics of Scamper in the days to come.

Tina

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j264/jazzytina/scamper.jpg

K & L
12-20-2006, 02:02 PM
Welcome back and congratulations on everything positive going on for you!

Laura's Babies
12-20-2006, 02:55 PM
Scampy is a lovely calico, it is so great that you came along to save her. Good luck with your new life..

lvpets2002
12-20-2006, 02:58 PM
:) Welcome back & we missed you.. Congrats on Scampy.. Congrats on your new life & things going alot better.. ;)

cassiesmom
12-20-2006, 03:03 PM
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j264/jazzytina/scamper.jpg

Scamper, welcome home and Merry Christmas! You are a beautiful calico girl!

doolittleky
12-20-2006, 07:03 PM
It is good to see you again! Scamper is a beauty and I am glad your life has straightened itself out and hope to see you around here more.
Melissa

catmandu
12-20-2006, 07:10 PM
A Big Meeeeeeoooowwwwy Petmas From The Found Cats
Porch Cats , Poofed Cats And All Our Rainbow Bridge Companions.
And Welcome Back To Pet Talk, And A Big Mmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww To Scamper!!!

krazyaboutkatz
12-20-2006, 10:25 PM
Welcome back!!!:D Yes, I remember you and I'm sorry that you've gone through some rough times lately but I'm glad that your life is now going well.:) Your new kitty sure is adorable. Congrats!!!:)

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-21-2006, 04:59 AM
WELCOME BACK!!
It is great to see you posting again!!

jenluckenbach
12-21-2006, 05:04 AM
Welcome back!!! Scamper is lovely! Hope all continues well in your life. :)

trayi52
12-21-2006, 06:31 AM
Welcome back, Tina!! Scampy is just beautiful! I hope your life is all fixed now, and you are happy! I do remember you, been wondering why you disappeared off the face of the earth! Now I see you were just out searching for your smile! Good for you!

Willie :)