PDA

View Full Version : Need Proof Drugs Are Bad For The Brain ?

lizbud
12-20-2006, 12:16 PM
HAWTHORNE, Fla. -- Who are you going to call when you buy bad crack?

Authorities said Eloise Reaves recently complained to a sheriff's deputy after getting a beat rock. Reaves was arrested after she approached a Putnam County, N.C., deputy at a convenience store.

Reaves said that instead of crack, the rock she bought was a mixture of wax and cocaine. A local newspaper reported that the woman even put the bad crack on the deputy's patrol car for inspection.

Reaves is now charged with possession of cocaine and is free on $1,500 bond.

Husky15
12-20-2006, 12:26 PM
Wow. I don't think she needs crack to get stupid. :rolleyes:

Sevaede
12-20-2006, 03:59 PM
It sounds like she was already afflicted with stupidity. I mean.. honestly.. what did she expect to happen? The office to go "Oh, yes ma'am. Right away, I'll go get the GOOD crack for you! Don't you worry!" :rolleyes:

Crackheads don't usually expose themselves. That whole thing just makes me wonder. Wonder if that was her first time getting messed up? :rolleyes: :eek:

Sorry, I just can't get over the stupidity of the situation (drugs usually make you AVOID the cops XD ).

lizbud
12-20-2006, 04:23 PM
It sounds like she was already afflicted with stupidity. I mean.. honestly.. what did she expect to happen? The office to go "Oh, yes ma'am. Right away, I'll go get the GOOD crack for you! Don't you worry!" :rolleyes:

Crackheads don't usually expose themselves. That whole thing just makes me wonder. Wonder if that was her first time getting messed up? :rolleyes: :eek:

Sorry, I just can't get over the stupidity of the situation (drugs usually make you AVOID the cops XD ).

It's pretty clear this woman is not playing with a full deck & the crack
certainly doesn't help. I also doubt this is her first time using drugs. :rolleyes:

cyber-sibes
12-20-2006, 04:40 PM
Wow. I don't think she needs crack to get stupid. :rolleyes:LOL! You are right on the mark!

Sevaede
12-20-2006, 06:30 PM
certainly doesn't help. I also doubt this is her first time using drugs. :rolleyes:

I sense some hostility... Is somethign wrong? =/

Why do you say that? :confused:

There are some people in my family that are VERY heavy drug users. I *KNOW* how someone who is addicted to crack acts. People who use drugs like this don't make it obvious and don't make it a point to get caught. :rolleyes:

lizbud
12-20-2006, 06:40 PM
I sense some hostility... Is somethign wrong? =/

Why do you say that? :confused:

No hostility from me, honestly. :) To tell the truth, I have no personal
experience with anyone on drugs, and I have no clue how they act.
I'll take your word on it & say sorry if I seemed snippy to you.Absolutely
no problem here. :)

Sevaede
12-20-2006, 07:04 PM
No hostility from me, honestly. :) To tell the truth, I have personal
experience with anyone on drugs, and I have no clue how they act.
I'll take your word on it & say sorry if I seemed snippy to you.Absolutely
no problem here. :)

Oh, I just thought maybe I had said something to push a button in my first post and I didn't mean to if I had. What I meant was I hope I hadn't said anything to offend you (or make you think I was rolling my eyes at you - it was at the lady).

But yeah. It's very sad. Some people who do enough crack become paranoid schizophrenics. I've seen some walk down the street and just sit there while shaking their fist at traffic.

RICHARD
12-20-2006, 07:04 PM
Did the Better Business Bureau stop doing investigations? :confused:

luckies4me
12-24-2006, 01:24 AM
This just made me laugh. What a moron. :rolleyes:

catnapper
12-24-2006, 07:35 AM
Remember folks, Whitney Houston said it best, "Crack is Whack!" :D :p

jackie
12-25-2006, 12:27 AM
Hahhahahahaha, what a silly cow.

Does anyone have another link or more information on the story?

signorelli21
12-25-2006, 02:55 AM
i'm wondering what she was complaining to the cop about, like the dealer cut the crack with wax instead of baking soda like your supposed to.

crackheads usually try to avoid going to jail, but this lady must be too far gone and should probably just be put down, lol. :p

king2005
12-28-2006, 06:50 PM
Seen that on COPS before heheh it was sooo funny hehe Dumbasses.. sorry I have no sympithy for those people.

Pawsitive Thinking
01-02-2007, 08:40 AM
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=119341

lvpets2002
01-03-2007, 04:10 PM
:o For real lizbud.. This woman is totally :rolleyes: :confused: Fried