PDA

View Full Version : The Oriental Express - the journey of my NEW KITTY!!!

wolflady
12-20-2006, 11:07 AM
Some of you know that I've been looking for just the right Oriental for a long time, and recently visited with a lovely woman who breeds/shows these cats.

If you're interested in how this all transpired, the thread can be found here:
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=117462&highlight=visited+oriental+breeder

I'm now getting updates on Hunter, the retired show kitty that was recently fixed and will be looking for a home in the new year. Linda said that as long as Hunter is happy, that she thinks I would make a nice home for him. :D I'm so excited!

Here he is:
http://nwpawz.com/images/smHunter.jpg

Today's update from Linda:
"Hi Karen,

Just wanted to let you know Hunter is doing well. He is still quite anxious but each day gets better. I think he will be able to leave home after the first of the year. He was born July 5th, 2005 so will be 2 y/o this coming July.

Linda"

It's interesting to know the exact birthdate of this kitty. I've never known any of the real birthdays of my kitties as they were all rescued, so I could only "create" birthdays for them. I sure hope Marius and Hunter like each other. I'll be in double white kitty love! *swoons*

I'm not sure if I want to keep the name Hunter though. Is that bad? I would keep his nickname though (huntin' buntin'), because he seems to enjoy it. *snicker*

When I tried to come up with a name for Marius 10 years ago (I can't believe it's been that long:eek:!), I actually had it narrowed down to two names:
Marius and Sirius

I liked the name Sirius, because it's the brightest white star in the sky. Unfortunately now, people will think I snagged it from the Harry Potter lexicon. Don't get me wrong, I love HP, but I had actually thought of that name long before HP even existed.

Marius and Sirius would be a neat combo, but now I'm undecided on that.

catlover4ever
12-20-2006, 11:24 AM
What a handsome baby Hunter is. I wish you the best of luck with his adoption and introduction into your home.

Laura's Babies
12-20-2006, 12:00 PM
He is so lovely and would be a great addition to any house! Sounds like the new year will bring you another baby to love!

catmandu
12-20-2006, 07:20 PM
If You Have Half As Much Fun With Hunter As We Have Had With Miquelito And Pouncierge, Then You Are In For Some Fun, And An Occasional Knocked Over Item Or Two.
But They Are So Beautiful That They Are Well Woorth The Trouble.
A Big Hello To Hunter , From Us All At The Found Cat Hotel.

Freedom
12-20-2006, 08:34 PM
Not EVERYONE will think you stole "Sirius" from Harry Potter. I thought of Sirius Satellite Radio, ha ha.

To change his name, just use both names for a month or so. "Sirius Hunter" Use the new name as the first part, so he hears that before his name, over and over. And then slowly drop the Hunter. He will still hear Huntin BUntin, whhich is real cute I think.

I really hope he adapts to home life well and moves in with you!

Sandra

krazyaboutkatz
12-20-2006, 08:51 PM
Karen, thanks for the great update. I sure hope that everything will go well and that you'll be able to adopt him sometime in January.:) Even if you don't go with the name Sirius, I'm sure you'll be able to come up something else that's just as good. Good luck.:D

Edit: Since you have a Marius maybe you could name him Mobius. Just a thought.;) Then they could be known as the White M's.:)

shais_mom
12-20-2006, 11:24 PM
ohhhh how exciting Karen! :)

wolflady
12-21-2006, 06:36 PM
Thanks everyone :)

LOL KAK, the white M's! I like it ;)

I'm now in the mode of trying to think up some other possible name options for Hunter. I tend to like celestial (like Sirius), Celtic, or unique names. I picked Marius's name from a book. I just liked the way it sounded, and it really seemed to fit him. I went back and forth between Marius and Sirius for a few days before settling on Marius, so I'm sure I'll go back and forth on Hunter's name too.

Some names I've considered include:

Sirius (celestial name...brightest white star in the sky)
Orion (celestial name...also wasn't Orion a hunter? *snicker*)
Merrick
Laurent
Magnus
Vittorio
Amadeo (child of Marius...*snicker*)
Tiernan (celtic/gaelic meaning "lord")
Bane (Hawaiian meaning "long awaited child")
Mandhatri (Hindu meaning "prince")
Hoshi (Japanese for "star")

Any other ideas?

catmandu
12-21-2006, 07:02 PM
BJ Angel would love a Cat named after him.
He was such a Dear Old Cat, missed so much at the Hotel.

kimlovescats
12-21-2006, 08:56 PM
What a HANDSOME boy! Congratulations! :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-21-2006, 09:16 PM
Oh my! I really have missed a lot! I had no idea you were looking for another kitty. Hunter is adorable, is he ALL white? Good luck with him and I sure hope it all turns out well for you and Huntin' buntin'. :D

Catty1
12-21-2006, 11:33 PM
Call him "Ebony". That'll mess with a few minds! :D

wolf_Q
12-21-2006, 11:48 PM
Wow, what a gorgeous cat! Congratulations!! I like all of the names you have chosen, its hard to pick one!

wolflady
12-22-2006, 01:22 PM
Awww, thanks everyone! ;)

Yes, he's all white, just like Marius and has green eyes too :)

Gary, sorry to hear about your precious BJ Angel. How long ago did he go to the bridge? *hugs*

Here are a few other name options:

Armoni - Hebrew: Of the palace
Darius (ha ha...rymes with Marius) - Persian: he who holds firm the good
Malachi - Hebrew: My messenger/angel
Marcus - Roman: Polite/shining
Phinehas - Hebrew: bold aspect; face of trust or protection
Tiberius - Roman: Good vision

Other random names I like:
Rama
Finnegan - Irish: light skinned
Séamas

Hmmm...so many choices! How to narrow it down? What are your favorites from these lists?

jenluckenbach
12-22-2006, 03:55 PM
Sorry, but I like Hunter. :o

shais_mom
12-22-2006, 05:53 PM
ME TOO!

wolflady
12-22-2006, 06:09 PM
LOL LOL That's ok.

I don't care for it because one of my friend's kid's name is Hunter, so it just doesn't seem like a "cat name" to me. I would always be thinking of the child, and not a cat. :o

kittycats_delight
12-22-2006, 06:42 PM
Thanks everyone :)

LOL KAK, the white M's! I like it ;)

I'm now in the mode of trying to think up some other possible name options for Hunter. I tend to like celestial (like Sirius), Celtic, or unique names. I picked Marius's name from a book. I just liked the way it sounded, and it really seemed to fit him. I went back and forth between Marius and Sirius for a few days before settling on Marius, so I'm sure I'll go back and forth on Hunter's name too.

Some names I've considered include:

Sirius (celestial name...brightest white star in the sky)
Orion (celestial name...also wasn't Orion a hunter? *snicker*)
Merrick
Laurent
Magnus
Vittorio
Amadeo (child of Marius...*snicker*)
Tiernan (celtic/gaelic meaning "lord")
Bane (Hawaiian meaning "long awaited child")
Mandhatri (Hindu meaning "prince")
Hoshi (Japanese for "star")

Any other ideas?

Do I sense an Anne Rice fan here? hehehe
merrick, Magnus, Laurent, Vittorio, Amadeo hehehe

Hunter is to pure to have a name of a someone with the "dark gift".

I do like Orion and yes orion was a hunter...fitting huh. But I also like Hunter too.

Out of the others you listed I love the name Magnus. It is so strong and beautiful. Always been one of my favorites. :D

wolflady
12-24-2006, 10:47 AM
LOL LOL You caught me! :o I thought someone might figure out my fascination with the Anne Rice books sooner or later. It all started with Marius...*snicker*

Yes, I think Magnus is a pretty good strong sounding name. Orion has always been my favorite constellation, so I am leaning a bit toward that one. Especially since it's a play on Hunter's name. I guess I'll just have to get him here and say all the names to see which one "pops" for him. Thanks for the feedback! ;)

**hugs**

wolflady
12-26-2006, 12:27 PM
Here is the latest news from Linda:

Hi Karen,

Hunter is doing very well acclaimating back into the house. He gets along with all the other cats as well.

I am going to be in San Jose on the 6th and the 7th. Will you be ready for Hunter? There is a show at the fairgrounds on Tully Road that weekend and it can save you a trip.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas. I got my early Christmas present this morning. Five new fat and healthy babies! Babies are growing and doing extrememly well. Fudge is such a good mommy.

Take Care,
Linda

:D :D :D

I'm so excited!! :D :D :D

Freckles
12-26-2006, 12:32 PM
Did you say YES!! ? :)

wolflady
12-26-2006, 01:40 PM
LOL Absolutely I said Yes! :D :D :D I'm so excited!

RedHedd
12-26-2006, 02:26 PM
So will be you picking up Hunter at the San Jose cat show? Does that mean we all get to meet him in furson? :D

Logan
12-26-2006, 02:40 PM
Awwwww, Karen, I am so happy for you, and for Hunter/??! I had to laugh at one response because when you said "Sirrius", I thought of satellite radio, too, although I do know "Sirrius" from Harry Potter, as well.

I think you need to meet him, then you'll know exactly what to name him. Can't wait to hear all the stories, once you get him home!

Logan

krazyaboutkatz
12-26-2006, 05:08 PM
This is so exciting and also purrfect timing!!!:D Now I'll also get to meet him in person at the cat show and if you still haven't picked out his final name then we can hopefully help you name him.:) I'll definitely be bringing my new camera with me.;)

wolflady
01-03-2007, 06:27 PM
Thank you Logan and Tracey! :)

I debated on whether or not to post this, but I've been having some odd feelings the past couple of days, so I thought I would post to see if anyone else had ever had mixed feelings like this or any advice.

I think it all started when I had a bit of a bad dream the other night, about bringing home this new kitty and he ended up hating me. :( What does that mean?

Am I making this decision too quickly? I've been feeling lonely since my separation, and haven't as yet brought Marius to stay with me at my friend's place. She has told me that it would be ok to bring my kitties, and I know that I will bring Marius, but I've also had some guilt about taking Marius away from Sergei and Priya. Marius is a cuddler, so he definitely needs feline companionship. He and Sergei often cuddle together (it's so cute), but Priya and Sergei play together because they're similar in age, so I can't take Sergei from Priya. I know Aaron loves all of our animals, and he's taking good care of them, but I also know that Marius isn't 100% happy without me there. Everytime I do go home, he's stuck to me like glue. He's definitely MY cat and prefers to cuddle with me, so I just have to have him with me.

I was thinking that getting a new kitty to cuddle with Marius would be the right answer, because Marius is my heart kitty and I just can't continue living without him.

I had discussed this with Linda, and she said that since I'm living in a "neutral" territory right now (my friend's place), it would probably be easy to adjust both of the cats at the same time, which makes sense. I am going to pick up Hunter this weekend, and will then have to get Marius too.

Should I wait a few days to settle Hunter before I pick up Marius? I've been so lucky with Marius in that he has always been a very easy-going kitty when it comes to being introduced to other kitties and new places.

Why am I suddenly having cold feet? I've been so very excited about the prospect of having an Oriental, and I'm quite sure that as soon as I see him this weekend all of those feelings will go away. I just had to get these feelings out.

There...I feel better... :o

krazyaboutkatz
01-03-2007, 08:11 PM
Karen, just because you had a bad dream about Hunter doesn't mean that it'll come true. If I were you though, I would get Marius settled in first since he's older and will always be your #1 kitty. Then I would bring in Hunter. I don't know where you're living right now but maybe you could pick up Marius on Friday. Since you won't be picking up Hunter until Sunday this will give Marius a chance to settle in for a bit before the new kitty is introduced.

If you can't do this, then maybe just pick up Marius after you pick up Hunter and then take them to your new place together. It sounds like both of them are very easy going cats so you shouldn't have any problems. Good luck.:) I can't wait to meet Hunter on Sunday.:)

Have you decided on a new name for him yet?

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-03-2007, 09:18 PM
Sorry I haven't been keeping up on this thread, Karen. So sorry to hear about you and Aaron, especially since it means the separation of kitties too.

If I were you, I wouldn't let Hunter settle in a few days before getting Marius. Like Linda said, it's neutral territory right now so they can both acclimate to the new climate and each other at the same time. If you bring Hunter in first, it will be HIS territory and that might cause problems. Of course, it might not be a problem since Marius is so easy going, but he's been through a lot the last few weeks too (being away from you and all) so I wouldn't want to make it any tougher on him than need be.

I know it's just jitters right now and when you actually go pick Hunter up and bring him home all the excitement will return. :)

ramanth
01-04-2007, 08:14 AM
Cold feet are definitely normal. When we were driving home with Chipper I was terrified that we had made a huge mistake. What if Kia didn't like him? What if he went after Zam or Logan? But I forced myself to be calm and it all worked out in the end.

I'm sure everything will be okay.

Though I'm so sorry to hear that you've moved out and you have to seperate your pets. How heartbreaking. :( If you ever need to chat, you know where to find me. *HUGS*

wolflady
01-04-2007, 11:10 AM
Thanks guys. Reading these posts this morning really helped calm me down. I think it's cold feet too, especially since I've never "gotten" a cat before. They have always come to me, so this is completely new territory.

I do know that once I get to the show, I'll be excited again. KAK, I think you're right. Perhaps I should bring Marius first, or at least pick him up on Sunday too so both cats are acclimated at the same time. :)

I have a lot of shopping to do this weekend. I figured I would buy a new litterbox, more litter, food and of course will pick up some new things at the show too.

Still haven't decided on a name. It will probably take a few days, so in the meantime, it'll be Hunter!

3 more days!!! :eek:

jennielynn1970
01-20-2007, 07:03 PM

I do too, what's wrong with Hunter?! :confused:

How about Blanco Coco (white chocolate) :p

wolflady
01-24-2007, 04:26 PM
Hunter is ok, but like I mentioned earlier, it reminds me of my friend's child...so I always think of a kid instead of a cat. Plus, I like a little more obscure names.

However, I still haven't decided on a name, so maybe he will end up just keeping Hunter. :o

The Oriental express finally arrived and here he is!

Without further ado...
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/143/366642523_5105d72645.jpg?v=0

kimlovescats
01-24-2007, 04:27 PM
What an awesomely GORGEOUS boy!!! :eek: Congratulations!!!! :D

wolflady
01-24-2007, 04:29 PM
exploring his reflection
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/167/366642529_52e1bc723c.jpg?v=0

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/100/366642533_d5acffbfd2.jpg?v=0

checking out the tv and my yoga mat
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/186/366642517_5c8f456cb7.jpg?v=0

An Oriental catloaf!
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/112/366661289_b3b6d11ce8.jpg?v=0

Look at those big bat ears! *snicker*
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/147/366642538_8af562c14e.jpg?v=0

Handsome kitty!
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/156/366661285_a56057b4ea.jpg?v=0

:D :D :D :D

kittycats_delight
01-24-2007, 04:31 PM
He is gorgeous Karen. How is he adjusting? He looks pretty calm in that pic. Did you bring Marius too? How are they getting along? Have they met yet? Sorry 20 questions here. :p

krazyaboutkatz
01-24-2007, 04:34 PM
Karen, he sure is very handsome and I'm glad that he's settling in well.:) In a couple of the pictures he looks like he has a little bit if orange in him like he's a flame point.:)

heidiv
01-24-2007, 04:35 PM
How could you not love that handsome face!!!! He is awesome!!!! Is that part of that breed..... his hair looks really short. Are orientals a none sheding breed??
Awesome..... I am lost for words....Just Awesome

Catty1
01-24-2007, 05:52 PM
LOL! I love the face in the last two pics! My mom often calls her Orientals "camel face"! :D

What a truly beautiful boy! Is he as laid back and relaxed as he looks?

prechrswife
01-24-2007, 07:52 PM
What a handsome boy! It looks like he is making himself right at home.

shais_mom
01-24-2007, 11:51 PM
Oh Karen - he's beautiful!
I hope this means you will post more often! :)

Sara luvs her Tinky
01-25-2007, 05:38 AM
WOW!!!! He is soooooooooo stunning!! the picture of his profile just made me MELLLLLTTTTT!!! :)

What about the name Orrie (short for oriential) or Orriex (for oriental express)

i know i'm a nerd... :o

wolflady
01-25-2007, 12:23 PM
Oh! Thanks you so much ladies! I love you all so much. :)

At first, he was very scared when he first arrived and I was really nervous about how anxious he seemed, but I was then equally surprised at how quickly he adjusted. This cat is amazing. I've always loved lap cats, but this one takes the cake! He literally is a velcro kitty. He follows me around everywhere, and as soon as I sit down, he's in my lap. I've never heard a cat purr so much and as loud as this one does! :eek: I love it! My stress levels have significantly decreased since he's come into my life.

As most of you know, I've been seperated from my husband :( and furries :( since around October. Unfortunately, he's not wanting me to take any of the animals right now, and I have been very lonely and stressed out...especially without my Marius. It really does make a difference when you have animals in your life.
I'm going to fight for Marius since he's MY heart kitty, but right now, I'm getting some push back and guilt about keeping the animals together. Marius and Sergei like to cuddle, and Sergei and Priya like to play, so I'm really torn as to what to do. The friend I'm staying with also only wanted me to have one kitty (which is generous of her as I'm really not paying much to stay with her), so I'm seriously thinking about looking for a place of my own, or at least an apartment where I could have two kitties. I have no doubt in my mind that Marius and Hunter (I'm starting to lean toward Phinehas) will get along. Their purrsonalities are almost identical...so I'm confident they'll get alone fine :) I just hate that I'm without Marius, but having a kitty has really helped with my sadness and stress. At least I know all of the animals are well cared for as Aaron loves them all too. :(

heidiv, yes, he has very short close-lying hair, but he does still shed ;)

KAK, nope, must be the lighting. He's completely white, although when he was younger, he had a little grey smudge on his head which went away. ;)

Camel face! HA ha ha...so true!

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. I'll defintely post more often as it really helps keep my mind from slipping back into my depressive black hole. This kitty has really helped too, and with my new camera, I'll be taking lots of pics! ;)

**hugs**

jazzcat
01-25-2007, 12:49 PM
Wow, he is so handsome!!! Congrats!

I hope you get things worked out with your other kitties too but I'm so glad you have some adorable company with you right now. Please keep us update with lots of pics. :)

heidiv
01-25-2007, 04:16 PM
Oh man I am so sorry that life has handed you such a terrible hand. Your new kitty looks so sweet I am glad to hear that he is helping you through your tough times. I would fight for your other kitty if that is what you want. You should at least get that I would think????? So glad to hear about your kitty,they really do heal you in times of need. He might be the healing soul you have needed for awhile. You take care ;)

orangemm
01-25-2007, 04:35 PM
Seems like this kitty knows exactly what you need right now...lots of cuddling, purring and staying close! What a beauty he is, and how fortunate that he has come into your life when you need him the most (and he needs you, too!).

sounds like he's settling in quite well. I hope you find a happy solution to all your other problems soon.

Meanwhile, relax and enjoy this darling boy!

RedHedd
01-25-2007, 08:29 PM
Oh Karen! He's beautiful! Love the bat ears and that kissable nose (I have a thing for kitty noses). Phineas? The name suits him! :D

wolflady
01-26-2007, 03:34 PM
Thank you all so much!
Yes, he indeed seems like the healing soul that I've needed for awhile. So nicely said, heidiv. It really is amazing how kitties seem to know what their humans need.

He really makes me laugh with his huge bat ears and silly expressions. He seems a bit clumsy at times too, but maybe that's because he's only ever been in a cage in the male kitty room, so not sure how much actual play time he got. Sometimes he'll leap into the air when I'm playing with him and instead of landing on his feet like most kitties do, he usually ends up falling to the floor. Poor boy. He's getting better though, the more I play with him, so he'll be graceful yet! ;)

I'll be sure to take some pictures over the weekend.

**hugs**

catmandu
01-26-2007, 06:33 PM
HUNTER IS SUCH A BIG HANDSOME CAT!
I THINK THAT POUNCIERGE MY ORIENTAL SHORT HAIR AT THE TOP OF THE HEAP MAY WELL SET HER CAP FOR HUNTER AT THE VALENTINES DAY PET PARTY!!!
SHE LIKES THE STRONG SILENT TYPE.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cats697.jpg

Logan
01-26-2007, 10:27 PM
Karen, I'm so glad I checked in tonight! Your new addition is wonderful and I'm so glad he is bringing peace to you. That's very special for you. I hope you can get Marius back soon and have your own place. As generous as it is for your friend to have you sharing space, I think you will enjoy being on your own.

Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Butter and I send you the BEST wishes, ever!!!!!!! :)

Logan

wolf_Q
01-26-2007, 11:03 PM
WOW! That is one handsome cat!! Congratulations! :)

ramanth
01-26-2007, 11:48 PM
Oh Karen, the contours of his face are just stunning! They take my breath away. I think your photos show off his features and purrsonality much more than the breeders photo.

I'm so sorry you've been seperated from your other four. :(

Don Juan's mom
01-27-2007, 01:11 AM
Look at those big bat ears! *snicker*
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/147/366642538_8af562c14e.jpg?v=0

:D :D :D :D

Nah, I was in a production of Bat Boy about 18 months ago, and this guy is MUCH better looking. :D

Let's see.... How about Gatto Blanco (white cat) or Belloblanco (beautiful white)? Or... Eric (after the character in Bat Boy)? :)

Liz

CathyBogart
01-27-2007, 03:09 AM
He is absolutely stunning! I am so glad to hear that he is already enjoying himself. What a lucky kitty to have found you. :)

Pam
01-27-2007, 08:11 AM
Karen I am just seeing this now and didn't realize all of the changes that you have been going through lately. ((((hugs)))) I do know the healing power of animals and it looks like Hunter(?) is already helping. You know that I have always been Marius' biggest fan :) and I hope that your new little guy and Marius might be able to be best buds at some point. It sounds like their personalities might just lend themselves to that happening. Make sure, when you do the introductions, to have a few dozen shoes around for Marius to put him at ease. :D

I can't think of any names for your new handsome boy but I like just about all of the ones you are considering. I know what you mean when you talk about the association between a person with a certain name and then using that for a cat name or the other way around. When my daughter became pregnant she said she would have liked to consider the name Andy for her baby but since I already have a *feline Andy* she would always be thinking of my Andy whenever she spoke to him. :) I will follow this thread carefully and am so happy that you will be posting more. I have missed you!

krazyaboutkatz
01-27-2007, 03:17 PM
Karen, I'm so glad to hear that Hunter is making you feel less depressed and more at ease.:) Animals are wonderful and I can't ever imagine not having at least one in my home from now on. I hope you'll be able to get your own place soon and I also hope that you'll be able to get Marius back. I know they would both get along wonderfully.:) How do you pronounce Phineas?

rg_girlca
01-27-2007, 03:36 PM
Aren't animals just the greatest thing. They give you unconditional love, nurse you back to health and all around just give you so much joy.

I am happy to hear that Hunter is helping you through your trying times and pray that you will be able to find your own place and are able to bring your heart kitty Marius back home.

Hunter is quite a handsome boy.

All the best to you. :)

wolflady
02-01-2007, 02:16 PM
Thank you so much everyone, for your very sweet comments. :)

I think I'm going to officially go with Phinehas (pronounced like finn-EE-us) for a name. He already seems to be responding to that. I went back and forth a bit between Seamus and Phinehas, but he seemed to respond more to Phinehas. I'll be sure to make an official introduction thread for him soon! :o

Gary, I'm sure Phinehas would find Pouncierge to be quite stunning, and would be honored to be her valentine ;)

I'm still torn about seperating Sergei and Marius, and would love to take them both, but then poor Priya wouldn't have anyone to play with. I know I can't take everyone, and Aaron loves them all too, so it's definitely a tough decision. Aaron's mom is having surgery in Feb, so he will be going back to Indiana for that. I know it's underhanded, but I may use that opportunity (since I'll be taking care of the animals and home during that time) to take Marius before Aaron returns. Is that bad? :(

I'm hoping to find a place on my own, but again...that will be difficult, because most of my salary goes to paying for the house, so I'm not sure I could afford apartment rent without using my full salary. I just hate this junction in my life. It's so upsetting and confusing. :( I really do appreciate all of your support, and Phinehas has been a really huge help of late.

I did take more pictures of him, so will hopefully upload them and post more soon!

**hugs**

CultureJunky
02-01-2007, 03:43 PM
Oh my lord, I nearly fainted!!
What a handsome hunk of a cat!!! He is gorgeous :eek:
I think there's going to be a fan club on Pet Talk for this lovely fella!
The last picture is just divine, he's too good for the camera :D
I have to fan myself down now, hehe.

wolflady
02-06-2007, 12:08 PM
Oh my lord, I nearly fainted!!
What a handsome hunk of a cat!!! He is gorgeous :eek:
I think there's going to be a fan club on Pet Talk for this lovely fella!
The last picture is just divine, he's too good for the camera :D
I have to fan myself down now, hehe.

LOL Thank you CultureJunky! Phinehas sends you some very loud purrs for your compliments. :D

**hugs**